• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont laugh at PAP because very soon young boys and men will be activated to protect the shops and lives at little india (south asian), orchard (mainly pinoys), botanical gardens (pinoys maids), DBS towers (mainly ah neh IT professionals), Golden Mills etc

you guys weekends will be affected... for me, my hubby cannot company me during the weekend (sad sad sad)

It's one thing to be activated. It's another thing to actually turn up.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont laugh at PAP because very soon young boys and men will be activated to protect the shops and lives at little india (south asian), orchard (mainly pinoys), botanical gardens (pinoys maids), DBS towers (mainly ah neh IT professionals), Golden Mills etc

you guys weekends will be affected... for me, my hubby cannot company me during the weekend (sad sad sad)

I'm sure there's plenty of volunteers here to stand-in for him.....

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The conscripted policeman not stupid, risking their low salary for their lives ? they have dependants okay, CPF locked away for good....dun be stupid, policeman. let the professional gurkha do their job..

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great, now his family can find out about his death from the media or from other people first instead of getting the news from an official source first. Where is the common decency in not identifying the person until a family member has been informed?

According to a source, the victim was decapitated on the spot. Honestly how does one relay this painful news to his family ?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
already have KINS reservists planning to head out of singapore before the weekend to avoid being call up for weekend duty. wahahaha....

they worry kenna burnt weekend during the holidays festive period. huat ah....

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart seems to favour a heavy handed approach.

This is what he believe:
"If I have to shoot 200,000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it."

If the Old bastard would to try such an approach now it would be triple the fun to watch what will be the outcome.

But as Sam said. From a safe vantage point of view.

Wow the fireworks that it will bring with the roads painted in red. Their bros would fly in and cross the causeway in thousands if a hard handed approach was used!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to a source, the victim was decapitated on the spot. Honestly how does one relay this painful news to his family ?

tumblr_m3kpowBsn41r9c1z7.gif

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They had advanced warning on the SDP-led and the Malaysian protests. Both groups said ahead of time where they will be and what they were going to do.

The police camps (including Mt Vernon) may be nearby but they were probably not equipped. Remember even during mobilization, we had to draw stores and ammo. Maybe the bros in blue can say more.

How come this riot squad so fast?

nkfprotest2.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>
nkfprotest4.jpg

i bet the gurkhas were also caught with their pants down, sunday nite, the gurkhas themselves maybe as sober as the keling rioters. haha.... Mt Vernon camp only 15min drive from riot scene yet took them an hour to arrive. tsk tsk...

remember several months ago incident?
malaysians idiots demonstrated in Marina Merlion.
police cum and ang chia cum and they were arrested. very fast action.
why they were so slow to take action on ah neh?
any conspiracy? or police kia-si when they were confronted with mobsters? and police are soft like strawberry?
and they only dare to take action on political activists?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

So that explains why their bros were so provoked.

The careless and agorrant Sinkie bus driver aggravated the feelings of the ah neh have for their kind.

At least among ah neh, the feel for each other unlike the selfish balless Sinkie particularly the Chinks who would turn a blind eye to the horrendous outcome to any one of thier own kind.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The conscripted policeman not stupid, risking their low salary for their lives ? they have dependants okay, CPF locked away for good....dun be stupid, policeman. let the professional gurkha do their job..

If i am not mistaken nowadays civil servants no more on pension scheme. Dont understand why singkies join civil service. Pee sai mthly pay. Not referring to those super scales ministers...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If i am not mistaken nowadays civil servants no more on pension scheme. Dont understand why singkies join civil service. Pee sai mthly pay. Not referring to those super scales ministers...

'Safe' job, go through the motions and kiss a little ass.

Also, unlike private sector, not subject to market and economic cycles.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't blame the bus driver.. Serangoon black black.

‘One evening, I drove to Little India and it was in complete darkness not because there was no light, but because there were too many Indians around’

Could also be because dirty Chinks have slit and slanted eyes and hence, cannot see too well beyond those slits and slants that they claim to be eyes and blame "darkness" as a reason.

Here Chink, try this little experiment. It must be carried out ONLY on a non-Chink with normal un-slit and uns-lanted eyes and not by a Chink with its existing problem. Tell that normal person to pull his/her her corners of the eyes to simulate a Chink's slit and slant eyes. Then ask that person whether he/she can see clearly through those slits.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now i will be waiting for the Honourable Judge to pass sentence on the foreign culprits. Riots, destroying public properties, deaths, etc etc. Wat kind of punishment be metted out...other than deportation.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They had advanced warning on the SDP-led and the Malaysian protests. Both groups said ahead of time where they will be and what they were going to do.

The police camps (including Mt Vernon) may be nearby but they were probably not equipped. Remember even during mobilization, we had to draw stores and ammo. Maybe the bros in blue can say more.

uncle, the gurkhas are living in barrack/camp. there will be pre prepare stores/equipment for standby unit. if saf have 2NTM, where weapons and ammo are in easy access, and unit can move out once activate, then SPF/SOC/GC should have the same SOP. The home team really drop the ball this time, questions shd be direct at TCH, too many rubbish incidents have happen ever since TCH took over the portoflio. mata killed towkay, high rank mata experience ice koleong, anyhow report drug crime numbers etc etc... KNN, wong cunt sing mess took so long also cannot solve meh. The video of the SCDF fire truck crashing into car and curb in its rush to escape really make home team look useless.

Last edited: