• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could also be because dirty Chinks have slit and slanted eyes and hence, cannot see too well beyond those slits and slants that they claim to be eyes and blame "darkness" as a reason.

Here Chink, try this little experiment. It must be carried out ONLY on a non-Chink with normal un-slit and uns-lanted eyes and not by a Chink with its existing problem. Tell that normal person to pull his/her her corners of the eyes to simulate a Chink's slit and slant eyes. Then ask that person whether he/she can see clearly through those slits.

I heard your m&d police kind got killed

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fuck you this PRC-hater racist bastard dog!

The PRCs's mentality are different from kelings and malays.

The PRCs won't riot. If they wan riot, they would have rioted at that last year bus-strike incident but they did not riot.

Go to China and you will see PRCs will only riot if their houses are forcibly demolished without compensation.

Last time in Malaysia also got 1 powerful malay politican made comments about chinese/PRCs people their mentality are more difficult to riot compared to other ethnic groups

Here you go, slit-eyed Chink....

Riot after Chinese teachers try to stop pupils cheating

What should have been a hushed scene of 800 Chinese students diligently sitting their university entrance exams erupted into siege warfare after invigilators tried to stop them from cheating.

Riot after Chinese teachers try to stop pupils cheating

By Malcolm Moore, Beijing

3:25PM BST 20 Jun 2013

The relatively small city of Zhongxiang in Hubei province has always performed suspiciously well in China's notoriously tough "gaokao" exams, each year winning a disproportionate number of places at the country's elite universities.

Last year, the city received a slap on the wrist from the province's Education department after it discovered 99 identical papers in one subject. Forty five examiners were "harshly criticised" for allowing cheats to prosper.

So this year, a new pilot scheme was introduced to strictly enforce the rules.

When students at the No. 3 high school in Zhongxiang arrived to sit their exams earlier this month, they were dismayed to find they would be supervised not by their own teachers, but by 54 external invigilators randomly drafted in from different schools across the county.

The invigilators wasted no time in using metal detectors to relieve students of their mobile phones and secret transmitters, some of them designed to look like pencil erasers.

A special team of female invigilators was on hand to intimately search female examinees, according to the Southern Weekend newspaper.

Outside the school, meanwhile, a squad of officials patrolled the area to catch people transmitting answers to the examinees. At least two groups were caught trying to communicate with students from a hotel opposite the school gates.

For the students, and for their assembled parents waiting outside the school gates to pick them up afterwards, the new rules were an infringement too far.

As soon as the exams finished, a mob swarmed into the school in protest.

"I picked up my son at midday [from his exam]. He started crying. I asked him what was up and he said a teacher had frisked his body and taken his mobile phone from his underwear. I was furious and I asked him if he could identify the teacher. I said we should go back and find him," one of the protesting fathers, named as Mr Yin, said to the police later.

By late afternoon, the invigilators were trapped in a set of school offices, as groups of students pelted the windows with rocks. Outside, an angry mob of more than 2,000 people had gathered to vent its rage, smashing cars and chanting: "We want fairness. There is no fairness if you do not let us cheat."

According to the protesters, cheating is endemic in China, so being forced to sit the exams without help put their children at a disadvantage.

Teachers trapped in the school took to the internet to call for help. "We are trapped in the exam hall," wrote Kang Yanhong, one of the invigilators, on a Chinese messaging service. "Students are smashing things and trying to break in," she said.

Another of the external invigilators, named Li Yong, was punched in the nose by an angry father. Mr Li had confiscated a mobile phone from his son and then refused a bribe to return the handset.

"I hoped my son would do well in the exams. This supervisor affected his performance, so I was angry," the man, named Zhao, explained to the police later.

Hundreds of police eventually cordoned off the school and the local government conceded that "exam supervision had been too strict and some students did not take it well".

Additional reporting by Adam Wu

Y

Yip Hon

I have actually sat on one of these " bah hwang chia" for $2 from Tuas all the way to Little India before & this was some years back, just for the experience...

Sir ; it is Not a " bah hwang chia" . from the video above the

Private Bus
CB 6978T belong to a bus company called

BT & Tan (www.btntan.com )

http://www.btntan.com/

http://www.btntan.com/buses.html

Aircorn Coach max 45 seaters only

About BT & Tan Transport Pte Ltd

About Us

BT & TAN Transport Pte Ltd, formerly known as TAN Bus Transport Service has been providing school bus service in the early 70. In the late 80's, the company had expanded and venture into all type of bus services not only for local schools children but International schools, factory workers, office staffs, chartered and shuttle bus services, ad hoc and customized services.

Today, we specialize in providing Total Bus Management System that allows customers to focus on their businesses, knowing that their bus transport needs are in good hands. Whether for the schools, factories, companies or the organizations or whether is for contract service or ad hoc event, we plan, execute & deliver the superior services.

To date, we have more than fifty air condition buses and bus capacities ranging from 10 up 45 seaters. We are constantly upgrading our buses so as to deliver superior services.

Mission

To provide a safe and pleasant ride for our passenger and committed to meeting customers’ expectation, deliver our promises and will continuously strive to provide the very best service ever.

Vision

To be leading One Stop Bus Service Provider in the industry.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Mission

To provide a safe and pleasant ride for our passenger and committed to meeting customers’ expectation, deliver our promises and will continuously strive to provide the very best service ever.

The company takes its mission very seriously and didn't want to allow one ah neh who was staggering around in the middle of the road to interrupt the bus schedule.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You "heard"??? Are your ears like your eyes? Slanted and slitted as well such that you cannot hear clearly just as your slit and slant eyes prevent you from seeing clearly?

Slitty ears? I think there's a medical term for that. I'll google for it.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I fuck you this bastard racist m&d dog!

Last night I used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt until all her intestines came out from her cunt!

And you this coprohagiac bastard m&d dog licked my anus and ate my faeces!

you this bastard racist m&d dog fuck back to your indonesian dog-hole to die!

So it's OK for the Chinks to make derogatory comments about the Malays but not when it's the other way round? Fuck off and get a life.

Y

Yip Hon

The company takes its mission very seriously and didn't want to allow one ah neh who was staggering around in the middle of the road to interrupt the bus schedule.

other workers got this piece :

Was told that the 33 year old deceased was a role model hardworking worker .

Good decent family man with a young wife and 2 beautiful little daughters residing in the

India state of Tamil Nadu .

Non drinker and only go to little India once a month ( and for only 2 to 3 hours )

usually on pay day week to send money back to his family in Tamil Nadu .

The deceased stays at a workers' dormitory at Jalan Kayu area ( those Farmway Roads ) and

has 1 or 2 older sbilings also working in Singapore .

He is a known to work 7 days a week including OT ( they said all for his wife and 2 daughters ) .

Many ( workers ) were saddened and emotionally hurt when they were told that he ( the deceased ) was

dragged along the road with one armed caught / locked by the private bus door .

He ( the deceased ) was seen shouting in Mandarin ( " Lao Da , Lao Da " ) to the driver of the pte bus

to stop . Was told the private bus was overloaded ( exceeded the legal permissible number

of passengers ) , ( LTA should investigate this bus company ; charging S$2 per workers without due

consideration to their safety for the trip back to their Dormitory ) .

Lastly was told that an India Casket undertaker located in Geylang Bahru area will be looking into the final

arrangements for the deceased .

So far no news on the "" Lao Da , Lao Da " private bus driver .

No arrest made yet .

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai riot police already gove up lor

1471352_461773820599689_1809497943_n.jpg

Thai riot police no gave up one.
It's their King's birthday and the police are taking a rest.
Riot is expected to resume today.

Y

Yip Hon

[video=youtube_share;1IFodlpw9H8]http://youtu.be/1IFodlpw9H8[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does this riot now make Spore a more dangerous place than JB:confused:

10 years ago I would often drive through Serangoon Road. Back then it was already very crowded. It must now be really bad with all those extra millions of indians.
The authorities can throw a few hundred indians into jail but will that improve anything when they plan to import more of them:confused:

In the late 80s I once told a colleague that one fine day there will be a big big riot in Little India. Place is overcrowded on weekends. Once intoxicated, these FTs bo cheng hu. Once drove by one of the sideroads in Little India. Was in a marked police car. Honked at them to make way as they covered the entire road. No one bothered. Having dealt with local ah nehs over more than a decade, Thaipusams, and knowing their psyche, this latest incident comes as no surprise to me. 2 decades late, that's all.

Y

Yip Hon

[video=youtube_share;AYNP2REds-Q]http://youtu.be/AYNP2REds-Q[/video]

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This incident is one of the most humiliating event for that "DP Ah Teo".
He has been acting blur all these while and always present to the public that Sillypore's home team is always operation ready.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This incident is one of the most humiliating event for that "DP Ah Teo".
He has been acting blur all these while and always present to the public that Sillypore's home team is always operation ready.

The home team is operationally ready to deal with SDP "tak boleh tahan" protests. This incident was slightly different.