• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Will kong hee commit Sucide if he is convicted

jim jones mass sucide

Reverend James Warren "Jim" Jones (May 13, 1931 – November 18, 1978) was the founder and leader of the Peoples Temple, which is best known for the November 18, 1978 mass suicide of 909 Temple members in Jonestown, Guyana along with the killings of five other people at a nearby airstrip. Over 200 children were murdered at Jonestown, almost all of whom were forcibly made to ingest cyanide by the elite Temple members.?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect this chap with a Malay name is an Indonesian Chinese.. My mom in law's relative from Jakarta, an Indonesian Chinese Christian also has a Malay sounding name..

Indonesian Chinese names are uniquely Indonesian. For example, Widjaja, Widjojo or Riady.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Will kong hee commit Sucide if he is convicted

[video=youtube;Lz2lm-bUTbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz2lm-bUTbw&feature=related[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weird Reaction

one of my purpose of staying here during this church saga is to insult them and their religion ...period . hope i make myself clear .

Why ? You kanna molested or sodomised by a fake religious person before huh ? You need to see a psychiatrist immediately. :eek::biggrin:

mistakes.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fools Are Predictable, They Keep Doing The Same Thing Over And Over

whahhahahhaha..you got hear voices alot ? whahahahah ...sorry to hear your condition is getting worst :wink: whahahahah..looks like the last time you visited me , the medication i give you doesnt work . i will give you a stronger medicine on your next visit :wink: whahahaha

A fool is often known by his way. Very predictable stuff, and often has nothing much to add. :rolleyes: No wonder even a non-religious stuff like science also hated him. :biggrin:

The godly give good advice, but fools are destroyed by their lack of common sense.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Render To Caesar The Things That Are Caesar's

This is because they are avoiding tax using Chairty status.

Goh Meng Seng

You are right. Not many can give a non biased statement. At least, you are the few who still have sanity. This is what I wrote in another forum :

Frankly, some of us are not the position to condemn him as this something within their own community or family. Some are really foolish enough to be conned and being used for these fat lambs' own benefits. Why are they so ... be wise !

But, once they had stepped onto the feet or tail of the govt tax or treasury issues, they are going to be in trouble.

In a famous passage about taxes, Jesus said, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's" (Mark 12:13-17; the same passage appears, slightly modified, in Matthew 22:15-22 and Luke 20:20-26).

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Weird Reaction

Why ? You kanna molested or sodomised by a fake religious person before huh ? You need to see a psychiatrist immediately. :eek::biggrin:

mistakes.jpg

whahahahha...i dont go church ...i think you better take good care of your own kids dont let them run around in church ...you dont want to know suddenly why your kids cry when holding one cross with cum on it :wink: whahahahahaha

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect this chap with a Malay name is an Indonesian Chinese.. My mom in law's relative from Jakarta, an Indonesian Chinese Christian also has a Malay sounding name..

Some deluded joker who names himself after Alexander the Great ie Iskandar Zulkarnain

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Fools Are Predictable, They Keep Doing The Same Thing Over And Over

A fool is often known by his way. Very predictable stuff, and often has nothing much to add. :rolleyes: No wonder even a non-religious stuff like science also hated him. :biggrin:

The godly give good advice, but fools are destroyed by their lack of common sense.

common sense tell you a snake can talk :wink:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some deluded joker who names himself after Alexander the Great ie Iskandar Zulkarnain

This is his name at birth. He is Indonesian and has been in Singapore secondary, left for a while then came back again.

If I remembered correctly, Kong Hee has Indonesian blood too. Father/Grandfather is rich and has a deaf brother. His childhood is not as hard/ difficult as some of his dumb followers believe in.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hum Sup Teacher In School

whahahahha...i dont go church ...i think you better take good care of your own kids dont let them run around in church ...you dont want to know suddenly why your kids cry when holding one cross with cum on it :wink: whahahahahaha

Don't worry, as long as His promise is given to ME, nothing dramatic like this can be real - non-existence. :rolleyes: This has to be faith or what ? :wink:

I think you better be worried about yours instead. Your kids if any ... is going to play the Russian Roulette of chance. There are always 'hum sup' teachers around to prowl on yer kids (if any), do you know that ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Hum Sup Teacher In School

Don't worry, as long as His promise is given to ME, nothing dramatic like this can be real - non-existence. :rolleyes: This has to be faith or what ? :wink:

I think you better be worried about yours instead. Your kids if any ... is going to play the Russian Roulette of chance. There are always 'hum sup' teachers around to prowl on yer kids (if any), do you know that ? :wink:

you mean empty promise ? whahahahaha ...sorry i dont have kid :wink: you better worry for your own kid ..many things happen around church these days you know :wink: whahahahaha .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Fools Are Predictable, They Keep Doing The Same Thing Over And Over

A broken record ... repeating same stuff over and over and ... :eek::biggrin:

brainless-tales-dry-mouth.jpg

whahahahaha...of course must insult your religion until song song gao jurong :wink: . i thought you also like to quote from your storybook over and over again ? whahahahahahaha...

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously,it will be very difficult for Pastor Kong Hee and his china wine gang to see the light at the end of the tunnel this time round.

the evidence was too damning..not only the judge hands will be tied,his legs too will be tied!

the judge just need to goggle you tube Sun Ho china wine-geisha and Sun Ho worshipping at CHC to see for himself.
Did Sun Ho china wine hit the no1 billboard..nope,$23 million of tithes monies which belong to GOD miraculously disappear
and i believe GOD must have felt heartbroken too.

what if the judge worshipped at CHC too? They got Michael Hwang SC (a member, I presume) to defend them leh.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shocking Similarities between Ancient Spiritual Leaders!!!

Shocking Similarities between Ancient Spiritual Leaders!!!

[video=youtube;ljRKhZ81aqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljRKhZ81aqY&feature=fvwrel[/video]

MITHRA
Persia-1200BC
BORN OF A VIRGIN
BORN ON DEC 25TH
12 DISCIPLES
PERFORMED MIRACLES
DEAD FOR 3 DAYS
RESURRECTED
'SUNDAY' WORSHIP

KRISHNAN
India-900BC
BORN OF A VIRGIN
STAR IN THE EAST
PERFORMED MIRACLES
RESURRECTED

DIONYSUS
Greece-500BC
BORN OF A VIRGIN
BORN ON DEC 25TH
"KING OF KINGS"
"ALPHA AND OMEGA"

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shocking Similarities between Ancient Spiritual Leaders!!!

The thing is even with the evidences in their face people are still blinkered....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
everyday im praising god :wink:

[video=youtube;pTbx1F0oCIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbx1F0oCIQ&feature=fvwrel[/video]