• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No God = No Universe.

Yesh. No universe, no earth. No earth, no living things. So, where did the universe comes from ? All three must exist for the present world to exist. For each failure is a failure to everything.

I believe there are issues to be dealt with in sequence:

Burden of Proof

Who has the burden of proof ? The person who claims the existence of a God must surely bear the burden of proof. Pointing to the universe and the nature of things is simply pushing the burden of disproof onto the very person you wish to convince.

It's only when you have successfully discharged your burden of proof that you can then call upon your opponent to disprove. In attributing whatever that is nature to the invisible hands of an invisible God is a mere assertion without evidence whatsoever. One does not have to disprove an assertion because an assertion being just an assertion carries no weight.

God or Gods ?

Even if I'm somehow convinced that nature is the product of some invisible supernatural beings, I cannot be sure that it's effort of One God, as in Jewish, Muslim and Christian beliefs, or that of many gods, as Taoist and Hinduism would have you believe.

The Christian God

Even if I'm somehow convinced that there is only One God, I too cannot be sure that the One God is your Christian God.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter whether a virgin birth really happened, or whether it is a metaphor for something else.

The point is that the Christian narrative is not original, and had borrowed (plagiarized?) key concepts and ideas from many preceding cultures.

Even baptism, which one associates with Christianity, has its origins in Egypt.

Er, baptism is real. God doesn't want a hand signature; so, how ? It doesn't matter it was first originated from. Why ? Make a guess.

As you can see, mine has ALL the logical explanations with science or without it (according to the bible or observations). Assumption is for stupid people. Atheists and ignoramus like assumptions based on falsehood, not facts. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who has the burden of proof ?

Science itself is the best proof. The dumb atheists thought they could all use science as the weapon to conquer the 'weakly' positioned theists. Like what God had said before, the wise shall think that they were wise but as fools they become. The fake science by these scientists had been going on for more than a decade until recent findings that overturned EVERYTHING that they had claimed to be the 'truth'. The new and real science can only point to God's existence or the world will NEVER exist. Simple to the DUH ! :rolleyes::cool:

The theists have ALL won the battle. :biggrin:

But, of course, the atheistic scientists are sore losers as usual. :biggrin: It was a huge lost ! :eek::rolleyes:

Even if I'm somehow convinced that nature is the product of some invisible supernatural beings, I cannot be sure that it's effort of One God, as in Jewish, Muslim and Christian beliefs, or that of many gods, as Taoist and Hinduism would have you believe.

Even if I'm somehow convinced that there is only One God, I too cannot be sure that the One God is your Christian God.

A reporter once asked Dawkin what would he reply to God if God would appear to him after his death. He said, "Why would You take such pain to hide yourself ?"

The biggest problem is ... God doesn't want to appear to anyone but His own. It isn't a stalemate here. It means you are finished ! Simple as that.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Science itself is the best proof. The dumb atheists thought they could all use science as the weapon to conquer the 'weakly' positioned theists. Like what God had said before, the wise shall think that they were wise but as fools they become. The fake science by these scientists had been going on for more than a decade until recent findings that overturned EVERYTHING that they had claimed to be the 'truth'. The new and real science can only point to God's existence or the world will NEVER exist. Simple to the DUH ! :rolleyes::cool:

The theists have ALL won the battle. :biggrin:

But, of course, the atheistic scientists are sore losers as usual. :biggrin: It was a huge lost ! :eek::rolleyes:

A reporter once asked Dawkin what would he reply to God if God would appear to him after his death. He said, "Why would You take such pain to hide yourself ?"

The biggest problem is ... God doesn't want to appear to anyone but His own. It isn't a stalemate here. It means you are finished ! Simple as that.

i dont call you idiot for nothing :wink: you yourself say that science itself is the best proof ...so did " real " science teach you that its possible that a snake can talk ? whahahahahah :wink:

" The new and real science can only point to God's existence or the world will NEVER exist " . u are delusional again ...show me proof :wink:

" The biggest problem is ... God doesn't want to appear to anyone but His own. It isn't a stalemate here. It means you are finished . "

so can i also say that if condom monster does not want to appear infront of you means you are also finish ? whahahahahaah ....what a stupid statement from a brain fucked idiot like you ...BUT ...im now surprise at all :wink: whahahahahaha ..keep on posting to make us laugh idiot :wink: whahahahaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Er, baptism is real. God doesn't want a hand signature; so, how ? It doesn't matter it was first originated from. Why ? Make a guess.

As you can see, mine has ALL the logical explanations with science or without it (according to the bible or observations). Assumption is for stupid people. Atheists and ignoramus like assumptions based on falsehood, not facts. :rolleyes:

so do you have a logical explanation of why you would want to believe a snake could talk ? whahahahaahhaa :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC service today

6AWNb.jpg

mTQ4L.jpg

5bhql.jpg

KJKWb.jpg

kK5i6.jpg

And here's a song+video that some members composed and shot for KongHee&Sun.

7sq8R.jpg

7PfTt.jpg

s8OZh.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You Need The Spirit To Get Wisdom

You must be smart and quick enough to tell the difference. That's why I keep emphasizing the word WISDOM. If you have this wisdom from God, then you are like that Chinese deity (Er Lang Shen) with the third eye to differentiate things good and evil quickly. :cool:

All these deities or gods that ancient people talked about frequently, are actually the saints (including Jesus) from the biblical time till today.

Ask one question : who came to the earth first, the devil or Jesus ? If you know the answer, these stuff that you posted here cannot be a wonder anymore. Elementary, my dear Watson ! :cool:

Christians in general should have the wisdom you advocated to distinguish a false prophet. Con Hee is one such false prophet. Christians like yourself should hopefully also have the third eye of Er Lang Shen to see how Con Hee has abused God for his prosperity purposes. He is indeed very abusive unless all the evidences unearthed through 2 years of investigations are false.

As an outside observer, my conclusion is that if Con Hee really dare to abuse God in such gracious manner and style instead of a God fearing pastor! Err…this could mean either deep down in his heart he knows God is just fictitious or if God exists then God has actually supported and endorsed his wrong-doings…

Only one of them could be true, what is your wisdom on this, Mr Conqueror?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photos pretty eerie... All the women pray like kenna orgasm like that. I think any moment they might squirt in their panties.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the greatest man they will ever know??? not their own father? working hard to raise them?
:eek:

i really cant understand why a human will treat another mortal to be a god? oh my god.
:eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Photos pretty eerie... All the women pray like kenna orgasm like that. I think any moment they might squirt in their panties.

Looks like mass 'kee tang'.........Con Hee indeed power.......taoism tang kee most a handful can kee tang.......Con Hee can make so many kee tang together

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like mass 'kee tang'.........Con Hee indeed power.......taoism tang kee most a handful can kee tang.......Con Hee can make so many kee tang together

From the pictures from CHC session, we can see that almost 99.9 % of the congregation are young Chinese Singaporeans..

The young chinese Singaporeans have over the years been deculturalised so much that compared to their parents or grandparents, converting to Christianity is becoming a "normal' thing, almost a hippy thing.

However, we can deduced that through years of western education, the attraction of religion still appeals to these young chinese although the traditional chinese faiths no longer seems rational or logical or even fashionable to them. In place of the smell of incense, idols and chinese cultural stuffs like operas, it is idolised pastors, pop band ,mass singings etc that now take the place of earlier chinese religion. We can also deduced that the attraction of religion and superstitions among the chinese, no matter how educated they are still holds strongly and CHC( and other mega churches), being a charismatic brand of christianity with its faith healing, prosperity gospel, tongue-speaking appeals so much to young and educated chinese Singaporeans.

To sum up, the interest of the supernatural still holds but the cultural aspects have been changed due to Spore english educated system.Dialect/chinese speaking temples seems alien to english speaking chinese sporeans who find faith in a more western-oriented english speaking environment.

There was an incident where a friend of mine from a mega church condemned his grandmother who is a taoist worshipper for believing in mediumship or tang-ki in hokkien. He describe the shaking and jumping of mediums as old fashion superstitions. Yet he himself was fervently speaking in tongues and shaking whenever he is in church on sunday.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask one question : who came to the earth first, the devil or Jesus ? If you know the answer, these stuff that you posted here cannot be a wonder anymore. Elementary, my dear Watson ! :cool:

Before JC,
-Adam & Eve.

After JC,
-Apostle Phil Pringle that prophesied the take over of Suntec by a devine figure
-Angle-like Senior Pastor Con Hee
-Prophet Lawrence Khong whom miracles superceded David Copperfield
-Holy messenger Joseph Prince whom has a direct line to communicate with God on iPhone
-Should not exclude the bunch of CHC's Internet Brigade roaming here

During JC,
There are many preachers in the land of palestine like JC

Conqueror, you first said they are actually saints (including Jesus) from the biblical time till today. Then when you throw your Question at me in your last sentence, you suddenly pulled JC out of the line. why?
I do not need to assume you claimed to be descendant of Adam & Eve, the chosen people. How do you account for the fact that there are other older and much advanced civilizations than the civilization of your palestine desert ancestor?

A lot of chinese christians feel superior cos they believe JC is Ang Moh. JC is not European but a middle-easterner. The Roman court adopted Christianity for political purposes to strengthen its hold on the huge Roman Empire.
Study the history of the Jew during that time, you will have lot of surprised insights. The Jews did not have a army strong enough to take on their opponent, had put their hope on the coming of a spiritual messiah to take them out of their situation. This political messiah is supposed to be JC. Just like in modern time, a student with no ability of passing his examination turning to spiritual means for hope...

Last edited:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal

for once, it looks like they are really praying to God instead of Kong Hee and Sun Ho. not surprised. more reasons to pray now

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Christians in general should have the wisdom you advocated to distinguish a false prophet. Con Hee is one such false prophet. Christians like yourself should hopefully also have the third eye of Er Lang Shen to see how Con Hee has abused God for his prosperity purposes. He is indeed very abusive unless all the evidences unearthed through 2 years of investigations are false.

As an outside observer, my conclusion is that if Con Hee really dare to abuse God in such gracious manner and style instead of a God fearing pastor! Err…this could mean either deep down in his heart he knows God is just fictitious or if God exists then God has actually supported and endorsed his wrong-doings…

Only one of them could be true, what is your wisdom on this, Mr Conqueror?

that idiot conqueror will tell you god works in mysterious ways or god have its plan :wink:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Burden of Proof

Who has the burden of proof ? The person who claims the existence of a God must surely bear the burden of proof. Pointing to the universe and the nature of things is simply pushing the burden of disproof onto the very person you wish to convince.

It's only when you have successfully discharged your burden of proof that you can then call upon your opponent to disprove. In attributing whatever that is nature to the invisible hands of an invisible God is a mere assertion without evidence whatsoever. One does not have to disprove an assertion because an assertion being just an assertion carries no weight.

God or Gods ?

The Christian God

If there is God, it should not a universal God not a Jewish God. Irregardless of your location, contienent, culture, race, language, you should be conscious of this universal God without someone telling you!

Whoever you are, whenever you are, whereever you are, this universal God should be omipresence. It make no sense for the need of someone from a certain religion to hack deep into the amazon forest or high mountain to meet the indigenous to spread the gospel macam saying "I am here to tell you there is a God, you have to be christian to acknowledge his presence..."