• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
True God vs Christianic God

God neither loves us nor hates us.

if Man can accept that, there will be less conflict.

I think you are trying to say the true God is one that's non-biased like sunshine and rain don't pick and choose.
This true God don't choose to love ones and hates the other ones, unlike the narrowly defined xChristianic God.
This true God if exists, is the Universal God I have mentioned earlier. The true Universal God is not specific to a particular religion and it makes no logic for some specific self-loving people from a specific to say you can only reached out to HIM and be saved by a religion called Christianity. The true God would not want to create conflict by doing so among his creations. The christianic God is not the real and true God.

This true Universal God is of higher form than the christianic God, he is above all races, cultures and species. He don't choose his people to love. He is truely benevolent and impartial.

He is equal and fair like
lady-justice2.jpg

if Man can accept that, there will be less conflict.

The PAP has many failed and bad policies that I scorned, but I must say from the bottom of my heart that the Lightning White God has got very right on enacting the Maintenance of Religious Harmony Act.

On this, I would say the Lightning God has the wisdom to foresee after his death Singapore may wreck havoc by a particularly religion group that is increasing growing militant and less tolerance. There are already cases of people from this particular religion being charged or called up by ISA for seditious acts and speeches on other religions. Lately, another fellow who is a YPAP is being investigated for a post on his facebook.

Any level-minded people irregardless of his faith, would not deny that in a multi-racial and multi religion country like Singapore, it is important to practice tolerance and promote harmony among the diversities. Everyone needs to have their spaces. Any kind of intolerance force will bring about destructive conflict and chao. Any level-minded people would not want extremists and racists to wreck havoc the nation.

Atomic_Bomb.gif

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: True God vs Christianic God

i am unsure that there is a "hierarchy" of gods, or even a "true" god.
it is my humblest opinion, that we lack the language to describe god.
how can 3 letters, g. o. d., encapsulate all that is, and all that will be?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: True God vs Christianic God

ionzu,

Laozi, ancient chinese Sage 老子 400BC:

The Tao that can be spoken of
Is not the Everlasting Tao
The name that can be named
Is not the Eternal name

"道 可 道 , 非 常 道 。
名 可 名 , 非 常 名 。"

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Drifting Dead Wood Is A Broken Record

You can wear down a iron rod by rubbing it with a sandpaper once in a while ,

but you will never change the mind set of a stubborn and obstinate person.

Using the the branch of Science in Psychology, don't blame him for being stubborn and obstinate.
It is the Mind filled with "NOTHING" else but insecurity, addiction to getting high and fear of where to go in his next life.
He really needs to cling very tight to the hebrew story book for his salvation and support of his Sainthood.
Otherwise, he wll drop deep into "Nothingness"! Right?

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Atheistic Science Is Dumb

Jesus knew who his betrayer was without having the need to see it to know with his own eyes. The whole thing was like a magic show because the answer was revealed that Judas was the one.

Nothing extraordinary to quote this part of the fairy tales from your habitual reference. When I was attached away from my head office, I was able to know who were the colleagues that backstabbed me "without having the need to see it to know with my own eyes".

Zhuge Liang 诸葛亮, the smart ancient chinese military strategist Hsu Kingdom during the 3-Kingdom period, he was able to foresee ahead in the future (or should I use your language- prophesied) events nearby and thousand of Li far away.
When he was alive, he had "prophesied" that General Wei Yan 魏延 will betray the Hsu after his death. True enough, he was right "because the answer was revealed that Wei Yan was the one"
The Lightning White God is also wise and full of foresight, he too has foreseen certain happenings after his death.

Using the branch of Pyschology in Science, the deluded mind can see enlarged substance and deluded facts!

Oh yeah, bro drifter can perform astonishing magic too!

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Common Sense, 6-Sense and Foresight

Conqueror, you have contributed and to a certain extend the ancient hebrew book as well in proving it beyond doubt that all human-beings, Jews and non-Jews are equally attainable of the mental capabilities in common sense, sixth sense and intellectual foresight(or prophesying, using your lingo)!

37311.jpg

Conqueror said:

I was specially built as the best of the best from young. Like Daniel, I'm gifted too. You can read it in the book of Daniel. That means NOT all will be gifted - God chooses.

Do you still interested to tell Adam Khoo he is wrong and has to recalled his books and stop his programs: "Only chosen few can be gifted by the Intelligent Designer".

You may want to read this book by Adam Khoo.

Quote:"The hebrew story book had already proven it beyond doubt that a snake can talk to Eve in Hebrew language.
The Intelligent Designer has made it possible."
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racism's roots in the Bible

Conqueror said:

So what if I'm racist ? I'm still going to paradise anyway. It's like a smart guy is going to pass all his O-Level exams with flying colours disregarding how badly he had always behaved in school. Truth sux !

St Conqueror seems ok, alright and and nonchalant at being called a racist. Conqueror is like a piece of raw brass cast out of the ancient Hebrew book...

Racism's roots in the Bible
One of the most popular stories of the Bible is the story of Noah who survived a great flood in an ark that he built himself. The story describes Noah and his family as having been chosen by God to be the sole survivors of this devastating disaster due to his superior character and exemplary virtues. The Bible said that Noah was a righteous man.

But like other Biblical, cultural or historical heroes, Noah was not perfect. The story about Noah continues to describe his life after the flood. An early post-flood incident reveals Noah’s human frailty and imperfection. According to Genesis chapter 9, Noah got drunk and fell asleep naked in his tent. Noah’s son, Ham, discovered his drunkenness and his nudity. Rather than to cover his inebriated and exposed father in a respectful and empathetic manner, Ham spread the inglorious news to his brothers about his honorable father’s insobriety. What the narrative describes as having followed this discovery has contributed to thousands of years of religiously based racism.

Noah was so disturbed about Ham having disrespected him (and perhaps even worse) that he issued a curse. A curse in Biblical parlance is an infliction of adversity including limitation, restriction or punishment, executed by some power for behavior that violates certain acceptable standards. A curse subjects the person or persons who were cursed to calamities that are attributable to their infraction or misdeed. In light of this understanding of a curse, one would assume that Noah would curse the person with whom he was displeased – Ham. But the text says that Noah cursed Canaan who was a son of Ham and who did nothing wrong. For reasons that have been speculated by all sorts of scholars, Noah skipped a generation and cursed one of the sons of his son who violated his moral expectations. While the explanations vary, they are unanimous in asserting that the curse was on Canaan. Despite this fact, various influential Jewish and Christian traditions have assigned the curse to Ham who is considered to have become the father of most African and Middle Eastern dark skinned people.

And that is a key link between western religious practice and racism. On its face it is incomprehensible that the same people who prayed to God, accepted Jesus as Savior, believe in Heaven and Hell, could also promote and practice the enslavement and maltreatment of Africans as they did. One must wonder how the highest court of a land that was founded by God fearing men could legally define a black human as being only three fifths human. The fact is that many of these justices like almost everyone in power at that time had been raised in a religious environment that taught that blacks were the descendants of Ham who was cursed by his father. This doctrine has been taught in Sunday schools and preached in pulpits throughout this country. It has been dubbed “The Curse of Ham.”

What we have inherited is a legacy of racism that is deeper than simple racial preferences or even basic ethnocentrism. American racism has had the aid and comfort of a theological construct perpetuated by churches that attribute racist intentions to God. This was the underpinning of American slavery, Jim Crow laws, and South African Apartheid.

Until religious leaders from all backgrounds are willing confront this historical reality and exorcise this demonic apostasy from religious culture, we will persist in very shallow, reactionary discussions about race and fail to address the underlying causes that define our thoughts and guide our deeds.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sainthood

Worshiper of 'ang mor' culture ? Are you okay or not ? God is not of any nationality. He created the entire universe not just the Earth, remember ? Tell me, which nationality does He belongs ? Yes, He chose the Jews but ... gosh ! :eek::*:

I think enough lah, b'cos much discussion is also vain. The main point is : are you saved or not ? If you die, defeats the purpose of all these writings here.

Worshiper of ang moh people and ang moh culture as like worshiper of $$, not the religion sense you interpreted.

God is not of any nationality? Are your sure? You are contradicting yourself and the hebrew book. Whether the intelligent designer chosen the Jew in the past and a different people now makes not different to the fundamental believes. There is a chinese proverb saying change the soup does not changed the medicine- 换汤不换药.

Leviticus 25:44-46

New International Version (NIV)

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.

45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Matthew 15:24
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Racism is a defining feature of many of humanity's religions. The Old Testament abounds with claims to the racial supremacy of God's "chosen people," setting aside very different laws for how chosen and non-chosen peoples are to be warred upon, interacted with socially, and enslaved. The master race of the Old Testament was ordered to have slaves, taken from nations around it. Those stories also give us the bizarre racial mythology called today the "Curse of Ham," a narrative widely adopted in modern white supremacy circles for its robust depiction of Arab, Persian, and African humans as morally inferior. The New Testament's central figure claims of himself that he was sent only to the people of Israel; no other "peoples" are singled out by him in this way. The bad erotic lit of the Old Testament, the Song of Solomon, sets dark skin and physical beauty at diametric opposites, having the narrator of one of its verses describe herself as "black but comely," emphasis added. When the Old Testament says to make war it says, for example, to make war on "the Midianites," never on certain Midianites, or enemy Midianites, but all Midianites - infants to adults, young and old, with the youngest and most nubile kept as slaves.

The ancient hebrew book is book revolving round the fate, love, hope, despair, outlook, helplessness, de-glorification of other races and self-glorification of the Jewish Tribe. A book of myths and folk tales.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conqueror; said:
God don't want me to attack people like Kinana regarding PAP stuff or Con Hee for his 'cheating'. I will NOT call them brothers but I know they are still Christians.

VS

46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Anyone can identify the parallelism? Who are the fellow Israelites?

The hebrew book has shaded and molded the mind, 2000 years ago and now the same.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Broad Is The Way To Death And Destruction

The only way Satan could stop this thrust was to create a counterfeit "Christian" religion to destroy the work of God.

The great counterfeit religion was Roman Catholicism, called 'Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth'- Revelation 17:5

Are you sure?
If the Great Roman Empire doesn't exist, then christianity and evangelism will NEVER come into existance!
If the person that made this statement is Daniel's fan, how then had the Intelligent Design created and chosen his prophet?
Intelligent! Not the Designer? Or Not the gifted?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
On High Fever

We all knew some people who had gotten their 4Ds from dreams.

I have seen Him (bright light like the sun). I have felt His presence in a form of heat like the sun during prayer and I shook when the Spirit was near to me when a prophesy was given to the church (fake ones need not apply here). A very strange encounter. The Holy Spirit is a moving energy. It's different from ghosts (cold on thermometers).

220px-Hong_Xiuquan.jpg

Hong Xiuquan 洪秀全 -Founder of Taiping Heavenly Kingdom
If I was to turn this idea into a timeline, I would start with a narrative chronicling Hong's vivid fever dreams in 1837, wherein his delusions form his beliefs. As he collapses, a messenger comes running in with a letter stating that he actually did not fail his civil service examinations, and was actually being made into a bureaucrat.

Although ostensibly Christian, the "Heavenly Kingdom of Great Peace" has long been considered heretical by major branches of Christianity.

The movement's founder, Hong Xiuquan, had tried and failed to earn his shengyuan civil service degree numerous times. After one such failure in 1836, Hong overheard a Chinese Protestant missionary (Liang Fa) preaching and took home some Chinese translations of Bible tracts which had been translated by Robert Morrison, including a pamphlet titled "Good Words for Exhorting the Age" by Liang Fa. "Hong and his cousin were both baptized in accordance with Liang's directions.[9] The missionary was probably Edwin Stevens of New England, who operated illegally in China.[10] In 1843, after Hong's final failure at the exams, he had what some regard as a nervous breakdown and others as a mystical revelation, connecting his in-depth readings of the Christian tracts to strange dreams he had been having for the past six years. In his dreams, a bearded man with golden hair and a black robe called himself Jehovah, gave him a sword, and taught him to slay demons beside a younger man whom Hong addressed as "Elder Brother".[11]

Hong Xiuquan came to believe that the figures in his dreams were God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son and that they were revealing his destiny as a slayer of demons and the leader of a new Heavenly Kingdom on Earth.[12] The demons were later interpreted by him to be the Qing and false religions.

Hong developed a literalist understanding of the Bible and added a third testament of annotations to the Taiping's Bible. These developed a Oneness theology. He rejected the doctrine of the Trinity, saying "God is the Father and embodies myriads of phenomena; Christ is the Son, who was manifest in the body... The Wind of the Holy Spirit, God, is also a Son... God is one who gives shapes to things, molds things into forms, who created heaven and created earth, who begins and ends all things, yet has no beginning or end himself..." and " God and the Savior are one. " [13]

54He also said to the crowds, “When you see a cloud rising in the west, you say at once, ‘A shower is coming.’ And so it happens. 55And when you see the south wind blowing, you say, ‘There will be scorching heat,’ and it happens
Hong's deputy Yang Xiuqing later took the title "Comforting Holy Wind", as he was keen to gain titles. Yang Xiuqing's religious motivations are disputed.

Conquequeror = Hong Xiuquan 's 发烧友 ??:o
OR
Conquequeror = Hong Xiuquan's younger brother 天弟??:p

A thermometer will tell...
Conqueror, having inspired by this post, may the Intelligent designer blessed him with the revelation of the fourth testament. Amen.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catholicism, Taoism And Buddhism = Trash

oop-1.png

G,O,D is not the real word lah. :wink: The actual word is YHWH.

God or YHWH is definitely supportive of hierarchy. :biggrin:

If He doesn't exist, do you think you and I will be talking about this topic ? We don't even exist. The dumb atheists are keen supporters of randomness. Even Bill Gates cannot agree with randomness. :rolleyes:

This means someone must be present in this great void to program (ie. Class) the DNA first before any life form can actually exist.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capitalism Thrives Here

Anyone can identify the parallelism? Who are the fellow Israelites?

The hebrew book has shaded and molded the mind, 2000 years ago and now the same.

You are naive to think that you are still free in this materialistic world. :rolleyes: I'm sure you are still running the mill but too numbed to know that you are NOT going anywhere NOR you are a free hamster ?

If you can't pay, you will be a slave till you pay every last mite. Even Leongsam should support this.

hamster.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

The master race of the Old Testament was ordered to have slaves, taken from nations around it.

The ancient hebrew book is book revolving round the fate, love, hope, despair, outlook, helplessness, de-glorification of other races and self-glorification of the Jewish Tribe. A book of myths and folk tales.

It has to be a real story first. :rolleyes: The bible is for His chosen ones, NOT the Jews. Surprised ? :eek::biggrin:

You have a lot to learn. But, do get wisdom first. :cool::*: