• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No God = No Universe.

kongHeeFC.jpg

City Harvest Church members may raise money for those accused of fraud

inSing.com, 1 Aug 2012
City Harvest Church members who want to give money to help offset the legal and court fees of their founder Kong Hee may now do so in their own capacity.
Mr Aries Zulkarnain, the church’s executive pastor, has given his consent to this.
Members may also raise money for the other five people involved in the corruption scandal.
Kong Hee, 47, and five other senior members of the mega church have been charged in court with misusing millions in church funds. Some of them have also been charged with falsifying accounts

Link: http://news.insing.com/tabloid/city-harvest-church-raise-money/id-e35a3f00

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You Need The Spirit To Get Wisdom

Christians in general should have the wisdom you advocated to distinguish a false prophet.

Christians like yourself should hopefully also have the third eye of Er Lang Shen to see how Con Hee has abused God for his prosperity purposes.

Sorry, for the late reply. I'm busy this week plus I need to watch lots of sports that is still on TV.

Unfortunately, NOT many have received the Spirit of God to find out what is good or bad or dissecting the truth. Jesus knew who his betrayer was without having the need to see it to know with his own eyes. The whole thing was like a magic show because the answer was revealed that Judas was the one.

Actually, you don't need prophesy. There's a Chinese proverb : don't try to use a knife for butchering a cattle for a chicken. God will give me enough wisdom to find out the truth ? I was specially built as the best of the best from young. Like Daniel, I'm gifted too. You can read it in the book of Daniel. That means NOT all will be gifted - God chooses.

We all knew some people who had gotten their 4Ds from dreams. This means atheism is a big F - failure. This USELESS religion failed to prove that God does not exist but proving His existence with science instead. Hilarious, rite ? :biggrin:

Something is really out there without our knowledge of its presence. That's why it is fair that Dawkin called himself an agnostic. Atheists are dumber than we, theists had thought them to be. Please, don't tell us it's Science vs God. Now, it's more like God and his dog Science is tearing all atheists and their useless gods apart like never before. Atheists are sun worshipers ! :wink:

Con Hee is one such false prophet. He is indeed very abusive unless all the evidences unearthed through 2 years of investigations are false.

As an outside observer, my conclusion is that if Con Hee really dare to abuse God in such gracious manner and style instead of a God fearing pastor!

God don't want me to attack people like Kinana regarding PAP stuff or Con Hee for his 'cheating'. I will NOT call them brothers but I know they are still Christians. There will always be good and bad ones. There will always be powerful (dynamic) and dormant ones (in deep sleep).

You must remember, even the Levites (priests class) takes these offerings which were offered by the rest of the tribes and eat them themselves. These people who are full-time God servants need some form of sustenance too like salaries in today's context. God may have blessed him to be plentiful BUT ... when one have stepped into an uncharted water to cheat his people or God or men of authority like government which can be a very serious matter. I have shown you guys before, rite ?

Paying Taxes to Caesar

13 And they sent to him some of the Pharisees and some of the Herodians, to trap him in his talk.

14 And they came and said to him, “Teacher, we know that you are true and do not care about anyone’s opinion. For you are not swayed by appearances, but truly teach the way of God. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not? Should we pay them, or should we not?”

15 But, knowing their hypocrisy, he said to them, “Why put me to the test? Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.”

16 And they brought one. And he said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?” They said to him, “Caesar’s.”

17Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they marveled at him.

In Acts, a cheating couples were killed instantly; while in Proverbs, these wise words mentioned about God's displeasure about cheating by using false weights. Using false weights also means using the WRONG standard to judge others.

Err…this could mean either deep down in his heart he knows God is just fictitious or if God exists then God has actually supported and endorsed his wrong-doings…

Only one of them could be true, what is your wisdom on this, Mr Conqueror?

Whether Kong Hee Fatt Choy believe it or not is not important anymore. Whether you believe Him or not is far more important than what he believes. Salvation is very personal - no one can save you except yourself. What is that to you ?

John 21

20 Peter turned around and saw behind them the disciple Jesus loved—the one who had leaned over to Jesus during supper and asked, “Lord, who will betray you?”

21 Peter asked Jesus, “What about him, Lord?”

22 Jesus replied, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? As for you, follow me.”

23 So the rumor spread among the community of believers that this disciple wouldn’t die. But that isn’t what Jesus said at all. He only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?

The answer is a resounding "YES" - He actually exists. You have not seen Him, so you can claim you are an agnostic (no knowledge of His presence). But, I cannot. I have seen Him (bright light like the sun). I have felt His presence in a form of heat like the sun during prayer and I shook when the Spirit was near to me when a prophesy was given to the church (fake ones need not apply here). A very strange encounter. The Holy Spirit is a moving energy. It's different from ghosts (cold on thermometers).

Now, I can set up another church to Con Everyone And Fatt Choy ? Here, I need to ask God for permission. As you can see that's the difference with a real one and fake ones. Fake ones operate very differently from us - without God's permission or blessing. :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Magi And Magic

-Prophet Lawrence Khong whom miracles superceded David Copperfield.

This is funny. In most churches, we have skits to convey our messages creatively to young people. I was always a spotter for errors. At times, my words were fallen on deaf ears. Prophets like me always have to risk the 'danger' of being excommunicated or being killed if I was living in ancient time. Skits can go haywire if you don't stamp it out in time. New wine will become alcohol ! Alcoholism is drunkenness which is forbidden in the bible ! No spiritual drunkenness, pleez !

So, there you go ! You are now seeing more magic shows instead. :biggrin:

During JC,
There are many preachers in the land of palestine like JC

Conqueror, you first said they are actually saints (including Jesus) from the biblical time till today. Then when you throw your Question at me in your last sentence, you suddenly pulled JC out of the line. why?

I do not need to assume you claimed to be descendant of Adam & Eve, the chosen people. How do you account for the fact that there are other older and much advanced civilizations than the civilization of your palestine desert ancestor?

A lot of chinese christians feel superior cos they believe JC is Ang Moh. JC is not European but a middle-easterner.

God can choose His servants. If He wanted the Jews, then He can start with them first like the Shang Dynasty. Each dynasty in China and Egypt is actually ruled by a different group of people. If these Jews failed to achieve anything later, he can always switch gear to give the banner to another like me, a Chinese or a Gentile (non-Jews). Christianity is never an ang mor thing. Yah, ancient Israelites should looked more like Arabs. So, the wild branch was also grafted into the tree.

There were wise men before the birth of Christ. Not sure how true the article below is. Remember, these Magi weren't Jews- Gentiles.

Magi (Majusian)

From old Persian language, a priest of Zarathustra (Zoroaster). The Bible gives us the direction, East and the legend states that the wise men were from Persia (Iran) - Balthasar, Melchior, Caspar - thus being priests of Zarathustra religion, the mages. Obviously the pilgrimage had some religious significance for these men, otherwise they would not have taken the trouble and risk of travelling so far. But what was it? An astrological phenomenon, the Star?

Matthew 2:1 - "After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi [*] from the east came to Jerusalem." (* Footnote: Traditionally Wise Men).

Matthew 2:7 - Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared.

Matthew 2:16 - When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi.

Church of Nativity in Bethlehem, was erected in 329 by Queen Helena in the area it was believed to be where Jesus was born. In 614, The Church was saved from destruction by the Persian rampage because of the mosaic of the Magi dressed in Persian Garb on the floor of this church.

Magi, priestly caste in ancient Persia. They are thought to have been followers of Zoroaster, the Persian teacher and prophet, and they professed the doctrines of Zoroastrianism. By the 1st century AD, the magi were identified with wise men and soothsayers. Encarta Concise Encyclopedia - Religion & Philosophy.

Study the history of the Jew during that time, you will have lot of surprised insights. The Jews did not have a army strong enough to take on their opponent, had put their hope on the coming of a spiritual messiah to take them out of their situation. This political messiah is supposed to be JC. Just like in modern time, a student with no ability of passing his examination turning to spiritual means for hope...

You forget that there is a law for everything too. Law cannot happy happy eggs or rocks fly upward today, and sideways tomorrow ... for God is not a creator of confusion. Both atheism and Buddhism are ! :biggrin:

Miracles do not come often because we are also NOT perfect enough to execute them (power given to us). The book has told us that faith is important but in order ... (TOP SECRET)

God's willingness is also another important issue here. There are situations I was stopped by Him like in some cases of the kings of the ancient Israel.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No God = No Universe.

If there is God, it should not a universal God not a Jewish God. Irregardless of your location, contienent, culture, race, language, you should be conscious of this universal God without someone telling you!

You are RIGHT ! There's only ONE God. But, men being men have lots of their own culture and weaknesses all blended into their religions. This is what atheists love : creation of randomness. They are staunch supporters of randomness ! See, what do you get ? All the religions talking about different things ! God is not a creator of confusion ? The devil is.

You also forget the power and role of the devil and his army. Many people (atheists) thought they are strong enough not to be bluffed by these things. They were soooo .... wrong ! The devil is also their master (false beliefs). 邪不能胜正。The master of this world is the devil himself (your friendly system administrator). As long as the devil leads you to falsehood, he wins ! Many will die. Only the chosen ones will be saved - few.

Whoever you are, whenever you are, whereever you are, this universal God should be omipresence. It make no sense for the need of someone from a certain religion to hack deep into the amazon forest or high mountain to meet the indigenous to spread the gospel macam saying "I am here to tell you there is a God, you have to be christian to acknowledge his presence..."

I'm NOT the author of the beginning to the end, God has His own way of getting His gems into His bag. Don't ask me : what about the rest ? I did not create the universe. If I ever do, I will write differently.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Dumbest Reply Ever

You dare to answer him with sooooo ... few words ah ? :eek::rolleyes:

Atheists = Dumb Fucks as usual, confirm ah ! Double confirm ! :wink:

Hahahaha ! :biggrin:

double confirm ? whahahahah..its more like double delusion for you :wink: do you need double dose of me mental medicine for your double delusion ? whahahahahha:wink:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Drifting Dead Wood Is A Broken Record

I feel good to fuck atheists here.

For every time you fuck an atheist, you are actually fucking your distant ancestor. Why? In stone age period, which is around 3.4 million years before the birth of your beloved JC, everyone was an atheist as this is the prehistoric period and religion has yet to form. Unless you are able to provide archaeological prove that your biblical time already started then. Atheist and Theist are western perspectives.

Oops, I have forgotten that you distant ancestor is actually the mystic "Adam". You better stick to this hebrew mythology, not the hard facts discovered by archaeology. I don't want you to be in trouble with your church like what Galileo suffered a few hundred years ago.

Science means knowledge. And science is the good and loyal dog of God. It was the product of God.

Instead of merely stating your claim, are able to substantiate in what sense God is credited for Science? Drifter is always able to support his claims with his videos. How about you?

I'm not sure whether God has forsaken the west or they themselves have forsaken Him instead. Anyway, this doesn't make any different to God. He only chooses the VERY few to enter the Kingdom of God.

In the west, christianity is part of the culture for a long time, unlike you a convert. The westerners in modern days are more in touch with other faiths that they find more rationale, unlike in the past. These are attributed to the the advanced in modern technologies driving by science that made the world more accessible. Thank to science, which you attributed as a loyal product of God. Haha

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

typical stupid xtain that does not know the meaning of Russell's teapot analogy. head inside all grass, si bey kam lan.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

typical stupid xtain that does not know the meaning of Russell's teapot analogy. head inside all grass, si bey kam lan.

Can you explain Russell's teapot analogy here for the benefits of everyone?Or provide links.

Otherwise, it will be like the sweeping sentences Conqueoror always made, lacking substance. For the sake of brushing off other arguments.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conqueror said:

He only chooses the VERY few to enter the Kingdom of God.

How would you know? Are you God or his 2nd-in-command? Or are you just play-acting God? Or are you putting words into God's mouth?

If you are play-acting HIM or putting words in his mouth, do you know it is a serious wrong and crime against his holiness?

There are many demi Gods in protestant faith than all the religions sumed up, many of his followers are play-acting him.

Are you one of the chosen FEW? This is the typical feel good factor exhibits by a convert like you. Borned christians are typically nonchalant.

And this high factor itself is not good enough, still need to add another dose of esctasy by condemning non-believers to hell. The high shoots up when more are condemned.

And the souls they condemned are supposed to be HIS creations. The very thought itself is wicked and non kind-loving.

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can wear down a iron rod by rubbing it with a sandpaper once in a while ,

but you will never change the mind set of a stubborn and obstinate person.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you explain Russell's teapot analogy here for the benefits of everyone?Or provide links.

Otherwise, it will be like the sweeping sentences Conqueoror always made, lacking substance. For the sake of brushing off other arguments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot

its a very famous philosophical analogy. easily googled, but i close one eye spoonfeed you this time.

it is to give a clear example why it is stupid to ask others to prove a negative on something that do not exist.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

For every time you fuck an atheist, you are actually fucking your distant ancestor. Why? In stone age period, which is around 3.4 million years before the birth of your beloved JC, everyone was an atheist as this is the prehistoric period

Wow ! Prehistoric ? You are brainwashed like those 60 % who voted for PAP. Atheists and Buddhists just love craps as usual without fail. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

In the west, christianity is part of the culture for a long time, unlike you a convert. The westerners in modern days are more in touch with other faiths that they find more rationale, unlike in the past. These are attributed to the the advanced in modern technologies driving by science that made the world more accessible. Thank to science, which you attributed as a loyal product of God. Haha

Yah, but they failed like the Jews, rite ? I can't tell you whether they are NOT in touch is just an excuse or a fate (God's choice to give them up to their own delusions).

You mean FAKE science. Look, fake and real sciences don't mix. :rolleyes: I can't believe people still hold on to the millions of years crap these days. :eek:

Science is a mechanism which God has invented to keep things going - it's a law. Things don't just appear from NOTHING for NO reason. :rolleyes:

Stupid atheists will keep harping on illogical stuff to prevent themselves from embarrassment. :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Atheists are NOT debating with logical explanations as usual.

Most scientists, rojak ones (wannabes, fakes) and gays tend to overlook the logical explanations from the theists' point of view with or without scientific evidences. Strangely, they keep using things like teapots lah or a spaghetti monster to brush it off as fake. Then, they had to shrink spaghetti to suit their needs like strings in the universe. You can never imagine how far they can go with these craps over and over again. :wink:

Now, aliens has become your lim peh. :biggrin: Hilarious. Don't tell me that's science, okay. Please stop raping science over and over again.

Atheists = Dumb Fucks

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can wear down a iron rod by rubbing it with a sandpaper once in a while ,

but you will never change the mind set of a stubborn and obstinate person.

To each his own. :wink:

I didn't attack for being anti-atheists, you know that. I attack b'cos, they had attacked our belief. If had seen or witnessed His presence, can atheism stand ? :rolleyes:

Atheism = Falsehood just like Buddhism.

But, Buddhists are a group confused people. They don't even know whether they are theists or not.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Few Good Men

How would you know? Are you God or his 2nd-in-command? Or are you just play-acting God? Or are you putting words into God's mouth?

Don't ask me why He must choose who to save. I didn't write this book. He want it that way. So, what can I do ? He's the king. He said so, therefore it shall stand.

You will never be the first and the last to ask why or how do you know you act under God's command ? If you are able to talk to Him, then you shall know. If you can't ... you know for certain you may be acting on your own accord. Jesus can talk to Him, so is Jonah and Moses. Quite a few good men in fact. Those who did not see or hear God will doubt. In this case, I can't help you to believe it. Talking to God is exclusive to the few. :cool:

Acts 7:35 “This Moses, whom they rejected, saying, ‘Who made you a ruler and a judge?’—this man God sent as both ruler and redeemer by the hand of the angel who appeared to him in the bush.

Exodus 2:14 The man said, "Who made you ruler and judge over us? Are you thinking of killing me as you killed the Egyptian?" Then Moses was afraid and thought, "What I did must have become known."

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

its a very famous philosophical analogy. easily googled, but i close one eye spoonfeed you this time.

it is to give a clear example why it is stupid to ask others to prove a negative on something that do not exist.

Utter rubbish ! Science had already proven it beyond doubt that an Intelligent Designer exists. Dumb fuck as usual ! :cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: A Few Good Men

Don't ask me why He must choose who to save. I didn't write this book. He want it that way. So, what can I do ? He's the king. He said so, therefore it shall stand.

You will never be the first and the last to ask why or how do you know you act under God's command ? If you are able to talk to Him, then you shall know. If you can't ... you know for certain you may be acting on your own accord. Jesus can talk to Him, so is Jonah and Moses. Quite a few good men in fact. Those who did not see or hear God will doubt. In this case, I can't help you to believe it. Talking to God is exclusive to the few. :cool:

Acts 7:35 “This Moses, whom they rejected, saying, ‘Who made you a ruler and a judge?’—this man God sent as both ruler and redeemer by the hand of the angel who appeared to him in the bush.

Exodus 2:14 The man said, "Who made you ruler and judge over us? Are you thinking of killing me as you killed the Egyptian?" Then Moses was afraid and thought, "What I did must have become known."

" Don't ask me why He must choose who to save. I didn't write this book. He want it that way. So, what can I do ? He's the king. He said so, therefore it shall stand.

IDIOT , I DONT CALL YOU HAVING A BLIND FAITH FOR NOTHING :wink: WHAHAHAHAHA..

" You will never be the first and the last to ask why or how do you know you act under God's command ? If you are able to talk to Him, then you shall know. If you can't ... you know for certain you may be acting on your own accord. Jesus can talk to Him, so is Jonah and Moses. Quite a few good men in fact. Those who did not see or hear God will doubt. In this case, I can't help you to believe it. Talking to God is exclusive to the few "

TALKING TO GOD IS EXCLUSIVE TO THE FEW ? GO TO IMH THEREES ALOT OF THEM TALKING TO GOD ...ARE YOU ONE OF THE " FEW " ? WHAHAHAHHAHAHA :wink: