• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Drifting Dead Wood Is A Broken Record

utter rubbish ! Science had already proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exists. Dumb fuck as usual ! :cool:

wheres your proof ? As usual ..talking cock without any evidence ? :wink: whahahahahha .

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Few Good Men

vamjok said:
its a very famous philosophical analogy. easily googled, but i close one eye spoonfeed you this time.
it is to give a clear example why it is stupid to ask others to prove a negative on something that do not exist.

Utter rubbish ! Science had already proven it beyond doubt that an Intelligent Designer exists. Dumb fuck as usual ! :cool:
Please, can I with courtesy beg you to share and elaborate more on what specifically in Science that had already proven and beyond doubt the Designer exists and an Intelligent one?

If someone claimed pink elephant exists, who should bear the burden of proof? The point here is about rationale thinking, nothing to do with atheist or theist.

RESURRECTION is one of the surest means to prove HIM beyond reasonable doubt. When I threw the challenge to a protestant, his faith was shaken suddenly. He seemed to have lost his confidence in HIM all of a sudden. To get himself out of the awkward situation, he paused for a long moment and yelled that I was mad and Satan had possessed me.

I was always a spotter for errors. At times, my words were fallen on deaf ears. Prophets like me always have to risk the 'danger' of being excommunicated or being killed if I was living in ancient time.

Conqueror, I know your faith and confidence in GOD is really very strong, but I do not wish to lost a bro from SBF. Please don’t go seek his permission to enact RESURRECTION. We are in modern time, I do not wish you to risk the ancient time's dangers.

I pity SATAN, he is always the scapegoat for GOD. When the weather is good during NDP, you will heard people praising HIM. If the NDP were to be disrupted by thunder and rain, SATAN will take the blame.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

yah loh, since when? he learn science from church la, knn self brain washing

Let me quote a verse which JC preached from sermon on the mount, something like this ".. you can see a speck in your friend's eye but can see the log in your own eyes"

A speck is small and not noticeable whereas a log wood is bigger many times. He can't see the log in his eyes and called people fuck dumb.

Who is the one talking rubbish? When was Science divided into Atheism version and Non-atheism version. What is the authority that made this division?
Anything that is no biblical or in his fervour is fake? Archaeology is fake? Galileo whom made the great discovery that Earth is round and not flat is fake? Was it simply coz he finding had contradicted the Church and bible? There are many Galileos nowaday, the Church dare not cast a single stone. There will be more Galileos coming!!!

He is very confused indeed. Dared to self-proclaimed to be a prophet. Can see here that his understanding and knowledge about anything non-biblical or non "Ang Moh" is very little.

I have more respect for Catholics. A Catholic father I know very well, he made every effort to find out about other faiths. Some of his comments about other faiths, I don't agree very much but I do find them reasonable and acceptable. A wise person will attain to learn out of his boundaries and scopes, do lotsa of fact findings, not utter rubbish.

When I mentioned Lucifer to a protestant that goes Church every Sunday as he was trying to evangelise me. I want to know his level of knowledge first. He was at lost and really don't know who is Lucifer. I have to enlighten him that Lucifer is the another name for SATAN. I specifically mentioned Judaism, he has not knowledge about it. I told him very calmly that I will follow him to his church when he knows more about the bible than me.

I have read the bible very rigorously. Most Sunday christians don't actually touch the bible, they depend on the words of mouth from their pastors. Although some attended bible classes. Most of the christian pastors' level of training are not as rigorously as Catholic fathers and nuns whom have to undergo 6-7 years of training. So their teachings at times are very adulterated.

Judaism is the mother of all Abrahimic faiths. Catholicism, Protestant Christianity and Islam are part of the Abrahimic fatih. Judaism comes first before Catholicism, then Protestant Christianity and Islam. Protestant Christianity is a clone version of Catholicism. As you go down the line, it becomes more adulterated. The recent 20 years, MEGA Churches and its subversions have joined the end of the queue. The lastest entries, I would say the most adulterated.

Conqueror said:
Atheists and Buddhists just love craps as usual without fail.

How much you know and find out about buddhism and other non protestant faiths?

Let me test you by 2 simple Questions?

A. Name the God in Buddism
B. Name the God in Confucianism

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you think Galileo's finding a few hundred years ago is rubbish, it is your personal take, faith or believe.

However, if you expect others to buy-in and have the same believe, it is fair and reasonable for whoever to bear the burden of prove to prove that the EARTH is FLAT, not ROUND.

Conqueror said:

You mean FAKE science. Look, fake and real sciences don't mix. I can't believe people still hold on to the millions of years crap these days.

Can you also elaborate your defination of FAKE and REAL Sciences? Do you have a thesis or paper on it?

Reasonably, the non-believers should take to burden to prove it is not rubbish!

M

Mdm Tang

A. Name the God in Buddism ?

answer : Buddha

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dwindling To NOTHING ? Hahahaha

IDIOT , I DONT CALL YOU HAVING A BLIND FAITH FOR NOTHING :wink: WHAHAHAHAHA..

TALKING TO GOD IS EXCLUSIVE TO THE FEW ? GO TO IMH THEREES ALOT OF THEM TALKING TO GOD ...ARE YOU ONE OF THE " FEW " ? WHAHAHAHHAHAHA :wink:

Sorry, no points will be given for writing NOTHING. I can always expect atheists arguing NOTHING with NOTHING. NOTHING spectacular as usual. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Same stuff is repeating in Youtube as well. So sad. :biggrin:

Atheism seems to dwindle to a trickle.

Dwindling to NOTHING ? What a laugh ! :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Karma B'cos No Deity Or God

A. Name the God in Buddism ?

answer : Buddha

No, some say it is a philosophy. So, which is which now ? :wink:

So, can there be Karma when it is just a philosophy ? :eek::cool:

Do Buddhist believe in god?

No, we do not. There are several reasons for this. The Buddha, like modern sociologists and psychologists, believed that religious ideas and especially the god idea have their origin in fear.

The Buddha says:

"Gripped by fear men go to the sacred mountains,
sacred groves, sacred trees and shrines".

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop Being NOTHING For NOTHING

If you think Galileo's finding a few hundred years ago is rubbish, it is your personal take, faith or believe.

However, if you expect others to buy-in and have the same believe, it is fair and reasonable for whoever to bear the burden of prove to prove that the EARTH is FLAT, not ROUND.

Can you also elaborate your defination of FAKE and REAL Sciences? Do you have a thesis or paper on it?

Reasonably, the non-believers should take to burden to prove it is not rubbish!

Frankly, whether the Earth was said to be flat and not round by the ancient Catholic believers (not sure whether Christians had a part in this) has become a stumbling block for many atheists.

But, this is funny. There are so many things that had been discovered with the help of today's technology and modern science is still COMPLETELY ignored instead. Hypocrites ! :rolleyes:

Atheists have always been following FAKE science for one purpose - to prove God does NOT exist. It isn't science or truth that they are going after. :eek::rolleyes:

Of course, atheism was totally destroyed when Dawkins finally (they all tried very, very hard to keep this issue hush hush and prevented it from appearing on any science magazine) admitted the presence of Intelligent Design with displeasure. The community of atheistic science was still unhappy and adamant with the fact that by admitting the presence of Intelligent Design equates itself with the presence of an Intelligent Designer (ie. God).

My answer to you is : stop being a NOTHING believer for your your own good. No, I don't think you will be saved. But, it will definitely save you from lots of embarrassments. :wink:

God is here to stay whether you like it or not. Sorry, He has always been here. :cool:

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth..." (Isaiah 40:22,NIV). (By the way, the Hebrew language at that time did not have a word for "sphere," only for "circle.")

"He spreads out the northern [skies] over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing" (Job 26:7, NIV)

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catholics ? This Is Getting Stranger Everyday

When was Science divided into Atheism version and Non-atheism version. What is the authority that made this division?

I have more respect for Catholics. A Catholic father I know very well, he made every effort to find out about other faiths.

I have read the bible very rigorously.

Judaism comes first before Catholicism, then Protestant Christianity and Islam.

What ? Catholicism ? I don't know what to say. :eek::*:

I thought I had already explained this. Mmm ... up to you. If you want to treat a robber or a thief as your friend, well, what can I say ? :p

I can only say, "To each his own."

Reading the bible without the Spirit is as good as having a map without knowing legends, present location and a known direction (ie. GPS ?). A map can be useless when no one teaches you how to read it and to understand it.

If you are His sheep, you will listen and know His voice when He calls you. But, many who are not His will respond differently. They will automatically go in all direction. When you have a 360 degree angle to choose from, it is not easy to find the right way to salvation.

13“Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14“For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Catholics ? This Is Getting Stranger Everyday

Toronto said:
RESURRECTION is one of the surest means to prove HIM beyond reasonable doubt...
Prophets like me always have to risk the 'danger' of being excommunicated or being killed if I was living in ancient time.

I agreed with YOU. The faith in ancient time is more real, nowadays proven to be FAKE, NOTHING just Noises and Heat.

Very brave and outspoken on paper but when the real challenge comes, like dog tail tucked between legs.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Catholics ? This Is Getting Stranger Everyday

If you want to treat a robber or a thief as your friend, well, what can I say ? :p

This is like telling someone his son is not his son but the adulterated son is the son.

mother_teresa_tn.jpg
VS
8+july+2012+kong+hee.jpg

Who is the REAL Thief? The answer is obvious.

Conqueror said:

Like Daniel, I'm gifted too. You can read it in the book of Daniel. That means NOT all will be gifted - God chooses.

You don't need to be a chosen GIFTEE to know the true. The answer is everywhere.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conqueror said:
Science had already proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exists.

wheres your proof ? As usual ..talking cock without any evidence ? :wink: whahahahahha .

Hey THEIST, the whole world is awaiting your THEISIS !!!!

Lately, the PASTOR of PASTORS has told his sheep that faith needs to be backup with $$ just like national currency with reserve in the BANK.
Backup your claim too! Or just another empty vessel making hell lot of noise.

From the horse's mouth:
Conqueror said:
God can choose His servants. .

"He want it that way.
So, what can I do ?
He's the king.
So he decides the PASTOR of PASTORS
He said so, therefore it shall stand."

Hmm...look at the quality of the chosen banner carriers. Like MLM scum, only the gifted few excel.

A final gentle reminder to the chosen THEIST, the whole world is awaiting your THEISIS !!!!

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Broad Is The Way To Death And Destruction

This is like telling someone his son is not his son but the adulterated son is the son.

Who is the REAL Thief? The answer is obvious.

You don't need to be a chosen GIFTEE to know the true. The answer is everywhere.

C'mon, I was a Catholic before and I too thought all religions that teach "to be good" means God will nod and give you a ticket to paradise. But, the fact is that it isn't so. All religions are "of the world", NOT "of God" (this includes the shoddy religion, atheism :biggrin:).

The funny thing is the Lady of Fatima (so Islamic :eek::biggrin:). It's a religion like that of a harlot and NOT a virgin.

The only way Satan could stop this thrust was to create a counterfeit "Christian" religion to destroy the work of God.

The great counterfeit religion was Roman Catholicism, called 'Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth'- Revelation 17:5

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypocrites !

Hey THEIST, the whole world is awaiting your THEISIS !!!!

Hmm...look at the quality of the chosen banner carriers. Like MLM scum, only the gifted few excel.

A final gentle reminder to the chosen THEIST, the whole world is awaiting your THEISIS !!!!

I find that atheists, Buddhists and even fake 'christians' have one thing in common. They are NOT valour for the truth. That's the GREATEST reason of their FALL. :biggrin: The truth is out there. If you don't want to seek and find, you will still be standing in the same place and not advancing (to become knowledgeable and wiser). I don't have to entertain or pamper you with information. I thought you say that You don't need to be a chosen GIFTEE to know the true. The answer is everywhere. :rolleyes:

Basically, a bunch of hypocrites. :rolleyes:

54He also said to the crowds, “When you see a cloud rising in the west, you say at once, ‘A shower is coming.’ And so it happens. 55And when you see the south wind blowing, you say, ‘There will be scorching heat,’ and it happens. 56You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of earth and sky, but why do you not know how to interpret the present time? :p

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hypocrites !

I find that atheists, Buddhists and even fake 'christians' have one thing in common. They are NOT valour for the truth. That's the GREATEST reason of their FALL. :biggrin: The truth is out there. If you don't want to seek and find, you will still be standing in the same place and not advancing (to become knowledgeable and wiser). I don't have to entertain or pamper you with information. I thought you say that You don't need to be a chosen GIFTEE to know the true. The answer is everywhere. :rolleyes:

Basically, a bunch of hypocrites. :rolleyes:

54He also said to the crowds, “When you see a cloud rising in the west, you say at once, ‘A shower is coming.’ And so it happens. 55And when you see the south wind blowing, you say, ‘There will be scorching heat,’ and it happens. 56You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of earth and sky, but why do you not know how to interpret the present time? :p

God neither loves us nor hates us.

if Man can accept that, there will be less conflict.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Broad Is The Way To Death And Destruction

The funny thing is the Lady of Fatima (so Islamic :eek::biggrin:). It's a religion like that of a harlot and NOT a virgin.

I don't intend to embarrass you, but I will need to point out your er·ro·ne·ous. She is Teresa, not Mary!:wink:
If x-God had gifted you with distorted and adulterated eyes, I don't blame him. "He is the Intelligent Designer, the King, he wants it that way, So, what can you do?" He designed his banner carrier that way!

This is Virgin Mary:
DM13.jpg

In chinese, 圣母玛利亚. In Portuguese, Virgem Maria. Fatimah in Arabic.You are Racist!

Conqueror said:

I'm His prophet...ambassador of His Heavenly Kingdom.

The ancient hebrew story book said the blind lead the blind, both will fall into the pit.
I said the deluded+sand blind will embarrass his imaginary lord even before fallen into the long kang, 瞎将一个, 十分盲目的一个-:smile::p St. Conqueror!

City-Harvest-Church-300x225.jpg
VS
display_image.php

If you ask xGod to chose his DORMINTORY, which one will he pick? The not so gifted but level-minded people with normal eyes will know his choice!

Conqueror said:

You must be smart and quick enough to tell the difference. That's why I keep emphasizing the word WISDOM.
You don't need to be smart, an ordinary person will not fail to know his choice.

C'mon, I was a Catholic before and I too thought all religions that teach "to be good" m
Why you abandoned the REAL self for its clone?
Between the table tennis Team A and Team B, which has failed? It has been proven that clone will never better than the origin like counterfeit product.
Why are you abandoning the true body for its image? Delusion? "I can only say, 'To each his own.'

and give you a ticket to paradise.
This is the self-fish and fearful reasons of most converts, they don't really love their x-God, they love themselves more!
These counterfeit cloned xtians are very frightened of losing their tickets! They are insecured, that why you see them going around belittling other religions.
And you have cross-over project!

The only way Satan could stop this thrust was to clone a "Christian" product to destroy the work of God.
The great counterfeit product was the great evangelism religion. Like factory, they have to mass reproduced clones.
And ardent worshipper of Ang Moh and cultures

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Can't Agree Wif Dat

God neither loves us nor hates us.

if Man can accept that, there will be less conflict.

I cannot answer something wrongly and untruthfully just to please everyone here. What about others who wanted a truthful answer that he or she may be able to seek Him out one day ? I was told to tell the word. That's my duty. The rest is up to them. :cool:

I cannot simply tell lies by saying "Yes" to everyone. Atheists can do that, I can do that occasionally on something which is of lesser importance but not regarding the issues of Life And Death. The truth is a CRUEL fact whether you like it or not. If I tell you the ship is sinking fast, you should either follow me to get into a small sub or you should think of another way out yourself. Sitting there and doubting has ONLY one consequence - death. :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sainthood

In chinese, 圣母玛利亚. In Portuguese, Virgem Maria. Fatimah in Arabic.You are Racist!

Okay, okay, I know. Is there a difference ? :wink: You miss the MAIN point or objective entirely. So what if I'm racist ? I'm still going to paradise anyway. It's like a smart guy is going to pass all his O-Level exams with flying colours disregarding how badly he had always behaved in school. Truth sux ! :biggrin:

St. Conqueror!

These counterfeit cloned xtians are very frightened of losing their tickets!

And ardent worshipper of Ang Moh and cultures

I'm a saint. You hit the nail on this. How do I know ?

The word “saint” comes from the Greek word hagios, which means “consecrated to God, holy, sacred, pious."

It is almost always used in the plural, “saints.”

"…Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he did to Your saints at Jerusalem"

(Acts 9:13 ). "Now as Peter was traveling through all those regions, he came down also to the saints who lived at Lydda" (Acts 9:32 ). "And this is just what I did in Jerusalem; not only did I lock up many of the saints in prisons …“ (Acts 26:10 ).

There is only one instance of the singular use, and that is "Greet every saint in Christ Jesus…" (Philippians 4:21 ). In Scripture there are 67 uses of the plural “saints” compared to only one use of the singular word “saint.” Even in that one instance, a plurality of saints is in view: “…every saint…” (Philippians 4:21 ).

The idea of the word “saints” is a group of people set apart for the Lord and His kingdom. There are three references referring to godly character of saints: "that you receive her in the Lord in a manner worthy of the saints …" (Romans 16:2 ). "For the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ" (Ephesians 4:12 ). "But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints" (Ephesians 5:3 ).

Therefore, scripturally speaking, the “saints” are the body of Christ, Christians, the church. All Christians are considered saints. All Christian are saints—and at the same time are called to be saints.

First Corinthians 1:2 states it clearly: “To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy…” The words “sanctified” and “holy” come from the same Greek root as the word that is commonly translated “saints.” Christians are saints by virtue of their connection with Jesus Christ. Christians are called to be saints, to increasingly allow their daily life to more closely match their position in Christ. This is the biblical description and calling of the saints.

We use this word often enough like : Can you pass this information and my regards to the saints in Melbourne for me ?

Worshiper of 'ang mor' culture ? Are you okay or not ? God is not of any nationality. He created the entire universe not just the Earth, remember ? Tell me, which nationality does He belongs ? Yes, He chose the Jews but ... gosh ! :eek::*:

I think enough lah, b'cos much discussion is also vain. The main point is : are you saved or not ? If you die, defeats the purpose of all these writings here.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Can't Agree Wif Dat

I cannot answer something wrongly and untruthfully just to please everyone here. What about others who wanted a truthful answer that he or she may be able to seek Him out one day ? I was told to tell the word. That's my duty. The rest is up to them. :cool:

I cannot simply tell lies by saying "Yes" to everyone. Atheists can do that, I can do that occasionally on something which is of lesser importance but not regarding the issues of Life And Death. The truth is a CRUEL fact whether you like it or not. If I tell you the ship is sinking fast, you should either follow me to get into a small sub or you should think of another way out yourself. Sitting there and doubting has ONLY one consequence - death. :cool:

truth is objective. a subjective "truth" will create doubt.

your analogy of the sinking ship is an objective truth; unfortunately if one takes faith away, religion becomes a subjective "truth"