• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any unrepentant accused will show up in the same way.

true ....some hardcord criminal or mentally unstable ppl kena charge in court also very calm ...i remember watching one video about one suicide bomber even smile and laugh when he got death sentence by the court . scary .

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
kong hee, prove to me u are no fool
walk across my swimming pool

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YaiuIMZNZkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EprQGmZ3Imw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This song and video is 21 years old but even it today it still rings true

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
whhhahahha..you are right . theres many ways to brainwashed himself by saying " god works in mysterious ways " , "god have bigger plan for him " .....ect :wink:

I agree. That's the biggest bullshit. When things go their way, it's a blessing from God. If not, God works in mysterious ways.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree. That's the biggest bullshit. When things go their way, it's a blessing from God. If not, God works in mysterious ways.

because those idiot have no self confidence . thats why they have to use stupid reasons and excuses to give them the confidence that they needed so that they could feel " high " about themselves :wink:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You actually believe? Where does Kong Hee gets his money from to pay?

CITY Harvest Church has come out to say that it is neither posting bail nor paying the legal fees for six of its senior leaders facing charges of misuse of funds.

The mega church said in an e-mail response to queries from The Straits Times yesterday: 'City Harvest Church has not paid for any bail nor legal fees for the individuals.'

Questions on who is footing the $500,000 bail and possibly up to $1 million in legal fees for each of them have been raised. Except for the church's founding pastor Kong Hee, five of its leaders have hired Senior Counsel, considered the elite in their profession, and who can command fees of more than $1,000 an hour.

The former finance manager of the church, Serina Wee, became the sixth and latest to be embroiled in the case revolving around the alleged misuse of more than $50 million in church funds when she was charged on Wednesday. The 35-year-old faces six counts of criminal breach of trust and four of falsifying accounts.

Kong, 47, and four others were charged last month. He faces three charges of criminal breach of trust.

Church management board member John Lam Leng Hung, 44, faces three similar counts.

Kong's deputy Tan Ye Peng, 39, church finance manager Sharon Tan, 36, and investment manager Chew Eng Han, 52, face seven to 10 charges of criminal breach of trust and falsifying accounts.

Kong's bail was posted by his parents-in-law, it was reported previously. It is uncertain who put up bail for the others; their lawyers have either cited confidentiality or have not responded to queries.

Senior Counsel involved are Mr Chelva Rajah of Tan, Rajah and Cheah, Mr Kannan Ramesh of Tan Kok Quan Partnership, Mr Kenneth Tan of Kenneth Tan Partnership, Mr Francis Xavier of Rajah and Tann, and Mr Andre Maniam of WongPartnership.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kong hee, prove to me u are no fool
walk across my swimming pool

JC superstar, used to hear the soundtrack back to back, almost every day, when I was young, bought the illustrated lyrics book. Used to remember every line by heart... (:-

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage Is A Theist's Concept Back By A Dumb Atheist

you also another idiot ...your cult is also invented by man :wink: your storybook also written by man , your church also built by man :wink: .

But, it is even more hilarious when you support marriage life (theist's lifestyle). All atheists are dumb fucks as usual. OMG ! Keep losing on argument. Hilarious. LOL :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

atheism,+atheist,+delusion.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb Fuck Talking About Supporting Theist's Way Of Life

similarity between you and your friend is both of you believe in nonsense :wink: now take a look in a mirror if you have one :wink:

Not when a dumb fuck atheist like you should use a bigger mirror to see yourself with. Because a dumb ass like you support theist's lifestyle - marriage. Hilarious ! LOL This is getting funny all the time. :p:rolleyes:

Now, we can safely confirm that atheists are dumb fucks. :biggrin:

communism,+atheism,+atheist.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not All Things Are From God

Sorry, that's a perception. Of course, it may be a bullshit if you steal something and say that's a blessing from God to allow you to take this iPad successfully.

That's why I always emphasize on wisdom. One must be wise enough to judge. Or else, one will become a fool. :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheists Are Losing The War Quickly Than You Think

because those idiot have no self confidence . thats why they have to use stupid reasons and excuses to give them the confidence that they needed so that they could feel " high " about themselves :wink:

Yah, most atheists are so stupid that they think that that was confidence. More like over confident about stuff that they can hardly know more of. :wink:

That's the REAL reason WHY atheists LOST the battle. :wink:

Now, we are also hearing some atheists converting to Christianity. LOL Only dumb fucks stay put in a sinking ship. :eek::rolleyes:

ATHEISTS = DUMB FUCKS :biggrin:

Must watch this. Atheist cannot believe in morality. No God, no morality. No God, no marriage. I still don't understand why a certain stupid atheist wanna live like a theist. Atheism means NO marriage ! Can one pray to nothing ? Duh ! :confused::rolleyes::cool:

[video=youtube;L5DOeokjHlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5DOeokjHlU[/video]

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Atheists Are Losing The War Quickly Than You Think

Yah, most atheists are so stupid that they think that that was confidence. More like over confident about stuff that they can hardly know more of. :wink:

Now, we are also hearing some atheists converting to Christianity. LOL Only dumb fucks stay put in a sinking ship. :eek::rolleyes:

LOL for every atheist who gong gong convert to christianity there are at least 10 who go the other way. Face it, it is a FACT that christianity is a DYING religion in the west. Buddhism and taoism and of course no religion are the 'in' beliefs for ang mohs now.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Marriage Is A Theist's Concept Back By A Dumb Atheist

But, it is even more hilarious when you support marriage life (theist's lifestyle). All atheists are dumb fucks as usual. OMG ! Keep losing on argument. Hilarious. LOL :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

atheism,+atheist,+delusion.jpg

idiot , so you dont support marriage life , so why do you get marry ( slap on your face twice ) ? are you divorce ? your wive run away with a muslim ? whahahahahahhaha .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LOL for every atheist who gong gong convert to christianity there are at least 10 who go the other way. Face it, it is a FACT that christianity is a DYING religion in the west. Buddhism and taoism and of course no religion are the 'in' beliefs for ang mohs now.

that conqureror is mentally unstable ...do bear with him . :wink: but dont stop laughing at him ...whahahahahahhah

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ATHEISTS = DUMB FUCKS :biggrin:

Must watch this. Atheist cannot believe in morality. No God, no morality. No God, no marriage. I still don't understand why a certain stupid atheist wanna live like a theist. Atheism means NO marriage ! Can one pray to nothing ? Duh ! :confused::rolleyes::cool:

[video=youtube;L5DOeokjHlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5DOeokjHlU[/video]

idiot ...you keep saying atheists lost the battle ..what battle you talking about idiot ..we are not at war ..we are just having lots of fun at your stupidity :wink: whahhahahaahhahahh..

atheists converting to Christianity ? whahahhaha . your cult already dead :wink: you are just like your brother PESTOR kong ...still in delusion ..but that dont surprise me cause your cult are very famous in delusion :wink: whahahahaha ..even eat food must talk to your imaginary friend whahahhahahaa...good example bo ? whahahhahah http://www.osho.com/Topics/TopicsEng/Christianity.htm

and who told you atheism means no marriage ? same like you believe theres a talking snake ? whahahahahahaha...your cult really very powerful ..can turn you into a kum lan kia :wink: whahahahahah

Last edited: