• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry but i was told our changi Resort is full and advance booking fully booked too.
they need to check in somewhere maybe sentosa resort or st john island with breakfast and BBQ seafood buffet included.

wow..that Gucci sunglass on Serina Wee cost about $700 a piece..

Con Hee will feel at home in Sentosa. :biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

was info that all these Jokers have been videoed . These are not supporters ;

Real supporters stay at home or go church to pray ; these are "runners" and potential trouble makers

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kong is represented by Edwin Tong of Allen & Gledhill. Chelva Rajah, senior counsel at Tan Rajah Cheah and N Sreenivasan of Straits Law are representing Tan Ye Peng. Chew Eng Han is represented by Francis Xavier, senior counsel at Rajah & Tann. John Lam is represented by senior counsel Kenneth Tan of Kenneth Tan Partnership and Nicholas Narayanan of Nicholas & Tan. Kannan Ramesh, senior counsel at Tan Kok Quan and Jeffrey Ong of JLC Advisors are representing Sharon Tan, while Serina Wee is represented by Andre Maniam, senior counsel at Wong Partnership.

By assembling a team of senior counsels and and MP, the aim was clear, ie. to intimidate - the prosecution & the judge.
I wonder who will be in the prosecution team and which court will be hearing the case. Will this case be heard in the High Court since it carries a life imprisonment term?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By assembling a team of senior counsels and and MP, the aim was clear, ie. to intimidate - the prosecution & the judge.
I wonder who will be in the prosecution team and which court will be hearing the case. Will this case be heard in the High Court since it carries a life imprisonment term?

thats how they like to do it like the nkf saga. intimidate. they thought they are god!!!

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;ytH8nraaHAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytH8nraaHAc&ytsession=Cu4kqc2t1TE1DccF4OnkkhcklL4HfpEP1Q9voMMk 5lMMUW4nTYYeOPpj2w8_H720tUH-kiv0QHEUg2ms3UvGSsXRlE-IjSPTHTJJo4YXuiz94h2-hcVnqsJ0d7BDDWclrSvsieEjgfTMe7jHOtN0jzJhgzHs_iJdxS vrxp4QLEzuwrfHKCkOiUQQDK5_DJquZ6o0cAPj3j-m1UcFby2L57zfD3fKJAZGN3sr0Ovn7Cuztfp9VkXOrDTgBs3W1 rs4YIyh3_dTfLxD2mq2SRTy67y9LY8QgXQrwXd7YeXvwSMsMGZ QtkE09P-qs7m6Qi3kUJAcofkwGI_ZvNKTnoqRQ1STgshLupqVPrJAoAdUC w8eMaWU8uPWVRVACUKi4Q764n-i4aMZQ8L-TZgODTH14ODYIkFDkW9heZ3deR4O3m1fFuE2tGPIPgI_nBEUhC BSrX32O158xeAnQC4VopatMa_qoF5P1DBHjnwM5kAxHAv2sLgV t8NphtcvDbSO0aLkjBpx0mx5xngJ8kM7HJFoLVlUvYtnEohoiW hANw-p1LOuXNKOm0LuNxV1Fd6thVcFYpq6JxQVnUK6KJWaGd4Qdmoxl _kb8-7V-nwqzIU_LEwo5iIXySm0Cg[/video]

Video clip of Con Hee and his bunch of con-artists at court this morning.

Me more interested in CheryL Lim than the news itseLf..her fave coLours must be green.:wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
End of the court battle, lawyers 100% victorious. Doesn't matter whether client(s) win or lose. A very lucrative profession indeed.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I remembered a few years ago, I attended a qigong demo by a renounced qigong master called Sim Poh Huat at Geylang. He is the 10th dan grandmaster of World Nam Wah Pai. During the demo, he said he has several students that are church pastors. The practice of Qigong involved ancient ancient taoism doctrines and principles like ying & yang which are taboos to firm christians. I find it puzzling and wondering why are these pastors practicing Qigong when I heard what Master Sim.

I now see the picture, I believe these pastors are learning Qigong to enable them to perform healing or miricles.

It would be great if someone or journalist can do some follow-up journalism work.

url

GrandMaster Sim Poh Huat,
principal and chief instructor World Nam Wah Pai
Address: Number 9, Lorong 29, 05-01/02, Geylang (near Aljunied MRT) Singapore

url

M

Mdm Tang

Heard that the turnout for last weekend's CHC church service dropped to 6000.

bro ; KH knows that it is a " numbers" game ;

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

This Sunday X,000 !!!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that the turnout for last weekend's CHC church service dropped to 6000.

To curb the figure from dropping further down 6000, Con Hee has issued a statement to the press on 25th July:

"The Prosecution has brought 3 charges against me, which I have carefully considered with my lawyers.

I do maintain my integrity, and will rigorously defend that integrity against these charges.

I have and will continue to place my faith and trust in our judicial system. I will explain the facts and circumstances to the Court, and am confident that I will be vindicated.

Sun and I would like to take this opportunity to thank God for all the people who have blessed us with their love, kindness and prayers during this challenging period of time. We have been tremendously humbled by the support and encouragement from the public, family and friends. We especially thank all those from City Harvest Church and the Christian community at large. They have been a constant source of strength.

I respect the Court proceedings which are underway, and will not make any comment about the charges until the appropriate time and forum."