• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bikers come in!

PatMatRilek

I have a bro who got robbed, bashed and his gf got raped when they went to jb at wee hours. This was several years back.
Now me and my bros just do a hit and run for petrol only no more hangouts.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a bro who got robbed, bashed and his gf got raped when they went to jb at wee hours. This was several years back.

Bro happened at where? 1st link or 2nd link? Dun scare us leh.....:eek:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro happened at where? 1st link or 2nd link? Dun scare us leh.....:eek:

There were such cases in the past, even at Gelang Patah area (near EL). Crime will happen anywhere even relatively. Remember they found a female head in Orchard MRT station? Luckily they caught the murderer (another maid)

The rape cum murder case at Bukit Batok, until now still never found the murderer. Even now few would believe me when i show them stats of housebreaking in SG. If everything was perfect, they wouldn't be fixing things now with more policing, etc which i applaude as this is over due. Same goes for JB as well as they needed more policing.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?96240-Skeletal-remains-found-in-Tanah-Merah-forest

A body was retrieved from the sea near Vivocity at about 4pm on Sunday.

The police received a call at 3.20pm about a body floating off Harbourfront walk. It is believed to belong to a Malay man in his late 30s.

According to netizen Amelia on citizen journalism website Stomp, the police coast guard fished the body out of the sea and brought it to shore.

She added that it 'was all wrapped up'.

The man was pronounced dead at 4.20pm by the police.

The case is classified under unnatural death. Police investigations are ongoing.

Last edited:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal

dont bring girls in... girls can attract sex maniacs..

what can boys do to boys? only $$ robbery i guesssed..

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont bring girls in... girls can attract sex maniacs..

what can boys do to boys? only $$ robbery i guesssed..

Maybe they will take yr virginity once again!! :biggrin:

They might use the back door! Must wear more underwear la!!!!:biggrin::eek: hahahahhahaha

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Touch wood touch wood!!!!

Ride as fast as u can, no matter what dun stop ! Even someone lying on the floor, just go straight dun stop!

haha.. bring parang with u.. anyone trying to be funny, unleash your parang and start brawling.. lol

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

My bike was stolen last week at the Sri Tebrau hawker centre. Parked there for 2 hrs for haircut n dinner n the bike gone with the wind. No eyewitness, nothing. Be careful when parking there.

Got this from the other thread..,
Be alert guys ...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to ride dirt bike n thrill malaysia soil, that was during 1997s. Now no more riding.
Recently I saw on the road theres a 3 wheel bike, what is that model? Interesting!

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
^^There are 3 in the market that I am aware of, the Piaggio MP3 125/250/400cc, the Gilera Fuoco 500cc and the Cam-Am Spyder which is I think around 1200cc.

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local market as in SG or JB, taking into account the forum we are in? :smile: cam-am ard sgd30k from what I know.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local market as in SG or JB, taking into account the forum we are in? :smile: cam-am ard sgd30k from what I know.

wow, that will be ex for me. But its a cool machine I should said, wonder is it safe to ride it up malaysia and taking into account the places to park.