• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best factory outlet in california - pls help

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
avoid the tenderloin in the mission district. that's where bums, addicts, alcoholics and criminals congregate because of low income housing, city subsidized monthly hotels, hostels and shelters for the homeless and poor. the mission and hunters bay point are the two notorious ghettos of sf. gangbangers and sometimes unsuspecting tourists get shot once every other week.

Tenderloin and Mission are the best and most exciting districts. Take Muni Bus #14 all the way to Daly City. You can find all the Hispanic and Pinoy girls you fancy there. You can find all the firearms you fancy along the way.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tenderloin and Mission are the best and most exciting districts. Take Muni Bus #14 all the way to Daly City. You can find all the Hispanic and Pinoy girls you fancy there. You can find all the firearms you fancy along the way.

Wow guns and prostitutes what a mix

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow I don't wanna be driving into these areas. Thanks. By the way salmon spawning which month?

it's this time of year. late winter, early spring. eggs don't hatch for another 6-7 weeks until around march, and baby salmon stay around in fresh water until late spring early summer before heading out to salt water. once they mature for ocean survival, they will be out there for 2 to 3 years before returning to their birthplace to spawn. this year, salmon yields are low due to mild weather, low plankton count, and little precipitation. salmon fishing on and near the california coast is banned this year.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
it's this time of year. late winter, early spring. eggs don't hatch for another 6-7 weeks until around march, and baby salmon stay around in fresh water until late spring early summer before heading out to salt water. once they mature for ocean survival, they will be out there for 2 to 3 years before returning to their birthplace to spawn. this year, salmon yields are low due to mild weather, low plankton count, and little precipitation. salmon fishing on and near the california coast is banned this year.

Amazing nature. I bet its a real sight seeing all those fishes at one place.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow guns and prostitutes what a mix

What prostitutes? I never say anything about prostitutes. There, they're supposed illegal and called street hookers. You can find most of them at night around Union Square before the slope up Nob Hill. But I'm not interested in them and don't mean them anyway. What I mean is decent girls working as clerks or execs.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they are ghettos, not the best, not even good. perhaps, for you, you like to smell pee and cavort with drunks, bums and panhandlers. daly city is the shits today. don't recommend going there. most of pinoy community have moved 40 miles south to east san jose. those who stay in daly city, colma and san bruno are mostly illegals and fob immigrants working as low wagers in city, surrounding suburbs, and airport.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are ghettos, not the best, not even good. perhaps, for you, you like to smell pee and cavort with drunks, bums and panhandlers. daly city is the shits today. don't recommend going there. most of pinoy community have moved 40 miles south to east san jose. those who stay in daly city, colma and san bruno are mostly illegals and fob immigrants working as low wagers in city, surrounding suburbs, and airport.

Exactly, I love the ghettos. It's the place to look for good drinks and cheers or fights. What a man is supposed to do. Go visit amusement parks is for women and children.

BTW, if bro Joetys feels backside itchy and looking for alternative sex, try Castro somewhere in the middle of Market and Mission.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 days in California wish to do Las Vegas and San Francisco so plan is to drive from LA to SF along the coast on HW1 (very scenic). LIke to spend 3 nights in SF and then drive from SF to LV. Spend 2-3 nights in LV then back to LA. I'm not planning to stay long in LA because there's nothing much there except Hollywood, Universal Studio, Disneyland so LA 2 nights should be enough.

I once drove from Canada(Edmonton to Vancouver) then down to to San Francisco, LA, Vegas, & back to Canada. I took the scenic west coast highway It took me 14+ days for the whole trip. I would have liked to stay longer since there's so much to see. However back then I was a student & didn't have a large budget. It was however one of my most memorable trips:smile: I've since made many trips to the US on company business but it's never as enjoyable as in the early days:(

For me just walking & looking around & looking at daily american life was fun. I visited Stanford & Berkely:biggrin: If you go to these Uni's don't forget to get their T-shirts:smile: I didn't visit the usual touristy places like Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, Winchester House. etc. I did visit Universal Studio & Disney land, you'll need at least a day in each of these places. In SF, I recommend walking around Fisherman's Wharf, the crookedest road, China Town

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thank you johnny333. I've actually been to many of these places you mentioned in California however this is the first time wife is going to US go gotta bring her to some tourist places. My last trip was 7 years ago. I really miss US as I visit it every year while working for an American company. Go to go again this time. Really looking forward to it. My favorite city is Chicago.

I once drove from Canada(Edmonton to Vancouver) then down to to San Francisco, LA, Vegas, & back to Canada. I took the scenic west coast highway It took me 14+ days for the whole trip. I would have liked to stay longer since there's so much to see. However back then I was a student & didn't have a large budget. It was however one of my most memorable trips:smile: I've since made many trips to the US on company business but it's never as enjoyable as in the early days:(

For me just walking & looking around & looking at daily american life was fun. I visited Stanford & Berkely:biggrin: If you go to these Uni's don't forget to get their T-shirts:smile: I didn't visit the usual touristy places like Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, Winchester House. etc. I did visit Universal Studio & Disney land, you'll need at least a day in each of these places. In SF, I recommend walking around Fisherman's Wharf, the crookedest road, China Town

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly, I love the ghettos. It's the place to look for good drinks and cheers or fights. What a man is supposed to do. Go visit amusement parks is for women and children.

BTW, if bro Joetys feels backside itchy and looking for alternative sex, try Castro somewhere in the middle of Market and Mission.

castro is where aids epidemic and awareness exploded. don't recommend selling your backside there. but it is an interesting neighborhood to check out the gay community in sf. very loving bunch of macho handsome looking folks. you can fit in perfectly as you are very handsome.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
castro is where aids epidemic and awareness exploded. don't recommend selling your backside there. but it is an interesting neighborhood to check out the gay community in sf. very loving bunch of macho handsome looking folks. you can fit in perfectly as you are very handsome.

I think bro Joetys may be in time for the Bayto Breaker Parade. :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
Joetys, Eatshitndie is surely a good tourguide for California. Don't forget the restaurant at Sausalito and Monterey if you decide to go there. Both are just by the seaside. Excellent view and ambience. The food is also excellent and the price is very far from exhorbitant, very reasonable, even better now US$ has dipped so much.

Joeyts, do you like golf? If you do, don't forget to stop over at Pebble Beach Golf Academy on your way to Monterey. You will probably pass by Cannery Row Factory, reminiscent of John Steinbeck.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you johnny333. I've actually been to many of these places you mentioned in California however this is the first time wife is going to US go gotta bring her to some tourist places. My last trip was 7 years ago. I really miss US as I visit it every year while working for an American company. Go to go again this time. Really looking forward to it. My favorite city is Chicago.

If the trip is for her benefit, then maybe you can narrow down the options by revealing more about whats she enjoys doing e.g. shopping, enjoys nature, eating, etc. :confused: