• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin Lim Thread

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: There are still many unanswered questions on Benjamin Lim case

Today ST reported that the video that captured the alleged molestation of the girl by Benjamin Lim was nothing but a brush with her skirt as he tried to pick up his mobile phone from the floor. There was no bodily contact. There was no evidence of any violence on the girl.

Why did the Police go to the school to arrest Benjamin Lim when it was clear that there was no molest ? It was a brush with the skirt. It could very well be an accident. Why did the police not question the evidence with the girl but instead jumped to the conclusion to arrest Benjamin in school ?

Why did the the Principal and teacher who viewed the video not raise questions on the charge of molest ? Why did the School cancel his school camp participation without the conviction of a crime ?

Do you know what the Police and school have done to Benjamin ? I think he was utterly disappointed with them all that he decided to jump.

' If they say I did it , I did it lor ! '

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I was young, I was in Benjamin's shoes. I swam and accidentally touched a girl's breast, unknowingly. To be honest, I was so embarrassed when I looked up to face her, expecting a slap on my face, but she shrugged it off. She must have seen my embarrassed face. To this day, I am glad that I did not get sued for molest. If she did sue me at that time, my whole world would have collapsed. I won't be writing here.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope sinkies will not be so stupid to continue to be misled by mudlanders who can even make use of a dead boy to slander others that they don't like. And now trying to justify his sins by misleading statements. Don't expect an apology from unrepentant mudlanders who think it's their right to trample on others.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...on-Did-Not-Molest-Girl!&p=2447540#post2447540

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clearly the boy is under duress during the interrogation.

What could have gone through his mind when the police officer asked him to 'think again' and left him by himself?

This is a boy. He is in a foreign territory . He is scared. It is like a silent treatment.
Can't the evidence speak for the act by itself?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless mudlander is still trying to wriggle it's tail out of his past sins of using the dead boy to spam and slander others he don't like. The evidence is staring at the whole world in the face and yet this shameless mudlander can still lie with a straight face. Pui!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankly, after readin the news report, i have a strong feeling that he might have been intimidated by the lasup mata in some way, maybe tone of voice or some other i can't visualise. just like how i was intimidated by lasup mata before.:o

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly, after readin the news report, i have a strong feeling that he might have been intimidated by the lasup mata in some way, maybe tone of voice or some other i can't visualise. just like how i was intimidated by lasup mata before.:o

Yesterday I heard from the news he was asked by the police why he took that lift when it's not his block. He answered becos he thought it is his block. But when he was asked why then he didn't press the storey of his home but 13 floor, he couldn't answer. Intimidation? Or lie get caught?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so Benjamin Lim father say it's not molest means it's not molest? Can somebody go interview the girl's father - who should also have viewed the video - whether the video showing molest or just brush against skirt?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday I heard from the news he was asked by the police why he took that lift when it's not his block. He answered becos he thought it is his block. But when he was asked why then he didn't press the storey of his home but 13 floor, he couldn't answer. Intimidation? Or lie get caught?

your period over already huh...:biggrin:

the victim is merely 14 years old, he might be confused and was pressured or intimidated into admitting it, who knows, he is just a kid. better check with a child psychologist on behavioural science.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
your period over already huh...:biggrin:

the victim is merely 14 years old, he might be confused and was pressured or intimidated into admitting it, who knows, he is just a kid. better check with a child psychologist on behavioural science.

Yeah my childhood period is over but yours seems not over..forever whining like a child and cannot understand the judgement of an adult police and keep saying lupsa police bully you when you look like a bully to me provoking me with insults when I have done no harm to you .

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah my childhood period is over but yours seems not over..forever whining like a child and cannot understand the judgement of an adult police and keep saying lupsa police bully you when you look like a bully to me provoking me with insults when I have done no harm to you .

haha...ok...ok, for the last time, i really hope that your period is over, will not mention again.:biggrin:

as for your analogy, my inclination in believing that women make bad drivers, is solid fact. you read and believe every word with out much thinking.:p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...ok...ok, for the last time, i really hope that your period is over, will not mention again.:biggrin:

as for your analogy, my inclination in believing that women make bad drivers, is solid fact. you read and believe every word with out much thinking.:p

Don't change topic. You are a bully is a solid fact . Childish whiner!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh so Benjamin Lim father say it's not molest means it's not molest? Can somebody go interview the girl's father - who should also have viewed the video - whether the video showing molest or just brush against skirt?

I just wondered why the police did not release the police statement from the girl's side. What did she say in her police report ?

Did she say that she was touched in the buttocks ? Let say, she even says Benjamin touches her breast, worst case. Can the video not show whether her statement is true or not ?

I find it extremely hard to believe that the police will act on a report that only says that one is molested. What part of the body is molested ? I am starting to believe that the whole case just doesn't smell right. Did the police examine the girl's report and verify it with the CCTV video?

Release the girl's police statement and check it against the CCTV. Let the truth speaks for itself!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just wondered why the police did not release the police statement from the girl's side. What did she say in her police report ?

Did she say that she was touched in the buttocks ? Let say, she even says Benjamin touches her breast, worst case. Can the video not show whether her statement is true or not ?

I find it extremely hard to believe that the police will act on a report that only says that one is molested. What part of the body is molested ? I am starting to believe that the whole case is just not quite right.

Release the girl's police statement. The truth will be out !

It did say she was touched on left buttock. Do a search yourself . The video also shows that according to the description given, but Benjamin Lin father say it's not while police say it is.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It did say she was touched on left buttock. Do a search yourself . The video also shows that according to the description given, but Benjamin Lin father say it's not while police say it is.

Why is there a situation where there is a reasonable doubt to an evidence ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you believe a mudlander liar who spammed lies of me using a dead boy now acting righteous? Really shameless mudlander dog to still use the boy to justify his sins in the past.