• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin Lim Thread

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Touch the girl's skirt is not touch the buttock ? Like I say you need x-ray or pressure sensor to convince pervert supporter like you?

Please lah! Like that I have molested a lot of women in a crowded MRT train. And I don't even know!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the boy had a crush on her, and is her secret admirer. Saw her in the neighbourhood and try to find out where she lives and try to approach her finally:confused:

But don't know what to say, maybe plan to badek badek drop handphone to attract her attention and start a conversation:confused:

Everybody was a young teenager once.......... tv drama also have such things....

And when questioned by mata, the boy too shy to admit that he like the girl:confused:

The question now is about the inquiry process.....

If the boy have a crush on her, so what? Got a crush only can touch and not consider molest ? Anyway if he is gentleman boy with crush, he would have pressed the same floor button and would have opened his mouth to ask the girl name and not pressed 13 to plan his escape route and drop the phone to pick up and transfer the phone from right hand to left hand and then use the right hand to touch the left buttock of the girl.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am beginning to suspect you have been molested.

Aiyah lose debate don't come and use psycho to push your course. I speak with evidence and logic to substantiate my statement, unlike you mudlander who support wilfully with your bias sicko slanderer pervert mentality. And don't deny you are not a sicko when you said you are a stalker when young and now still doing funny things in crowded trains.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah lose debate don't come and use psycho to push your course. I speak with evidence and logic to substantiate my statement, unlike you mudlander who support wilfully with your bias sicko slanderer pervert mentality. And don't deny you are not a sicko when you said you are a stalker when young and now still doing funny things in crowded trains.

What debate ? What evidence and logic ? Please lah! Brushes an area of the skirt is tantamount to touching the buttocks ?

Like that, all the boys and men will never dare to go into a crowded MRT or bus where the girls and women wear skirts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you believe a mudlander liar who spammed lies of me using a dead boy now acting righteous? Really shameless mudlander dog to still use the boy to justify his sins in the past.

So this mudlander is acting righteous becos he is a fellow pervert!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What debate ? What evidence and logic ? Please lah! Brushes an area of the skirt is tantamount to touching the buttocks ?

Like that, all the men will never dare to go into a crowded MRT or bus where the girls wear skirts.

Better don't if they have the same sicko mentality like you! If not people like you will be helplessly crying foul in jail when incriminated for being a molester .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like that, all the boys and men will never dare to go into a crowded MRT or bus where the girls and women wear skirts.

The police will have a busy time catching men on the crowded MRT. When asked to show proof ? Oh ... your hand brushes an area of the girl's skirt !

You know what the men will say ,' Sir, I also wear skirt and that girl also brushes an area of my skirt ! I am molested!'

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police will have a busy time catching men on the crowded MRT. When asked to show proof ? Oh ... your hand brushes an area of the girl's skirt !

You know what the men will say ,' Sir, I also wear skirt '. I molest myself too.

See? Illogical analogy men wear skirt and molest themselves. See how extreme you can go to push your cause.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just want to make it clear that I did bother to read in detail and adopt a forensic approach on what the boy did in detail, and the father ...blah blah blah, because the information made public is insufficent for one to make a definitive conclusion, and therefore gave rise to so many guesses and arguments all around.....no end.

The constructive approach is to address the SOP of the mata in handling minors.

Matas are also human, maybe from cctv they already formed an impression.....but hey, "innocent until proven guility"..... that's why mata cannot perform the duties as judges and lawyers....

Therefore, the process must be scrutinized to ensure that any suspect of wrong doing is given adequate protection, and not compromise their legal rights......in this case how to treat a minor...

If the boy have a crush on her, so what? Got a crush only can touch and not consider molest ? Anyway if he is gentleman boy with crush, he would have pressed the same floor button and would have opened his mouth to ask the girl name and not pressed 13 to plan his escape route and drop the phone to pick up and transfer the phone from right hand to left hand and then use the right hand to touch the left buttock of the girl.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just want to make it clear that I did bother to read in detail and adopt a forensic approach on what the boy did in detail, and the father ...blah blah blah, because the information made public is insufficent for one to make a definitive conclusion, and therefore gave rise to so many guesses and arguments all around.....no end.

The constructive approach is to address the SOP of the mata in handling minors.

Matas are also human, maybe from cctv they already formed an impression.....but hey, "innocent until proven guility"..... that's why mata cannot perform the duties as judges and lawyers....

Therefore, the process must be scrutinized to ensure that any suspect of wrong doing is given adequate protection, and not compromise their legal rights......in this case how to treat a minor...

Yes I totally support that. The SOP can be improved to have CCTV when police interviewing the boy.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You know what the men will say ,' Sir, I also wear skirt and that girl also brushes an area of my skirt ! I am molested!'

I can't help it at the way the case is being handled. It is little wonder that Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help it but look down on mudlander who can be so shameless to make use of dead boy to spam lies to slander others and now still acting righteous to justify his sins.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't you understand what I am saying? If the video is able to show very clearly that the boy touches the girl's buttocks, the father cannot , I repeat cannot, even say that his son touches her school bag only. You understand ? It is a perjury of court when you deny the clear evidence presented in court. But if it not, and the video lends itself to different interpretation, it cannot be submitted as a credible piece of evidence.

Absolutely! If the evidence lends itself to doubt, then it is not a credible evidence to boot.