• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin Lim Thread

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just becos the bias party - Benjamin father - got doubt in it means there is doubt. He has an agenda like you.

You still don't get it. If the evidence is so clear and if I were the father, I shut my mouth. And I will curse the day when my son was born.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You still don't get it. If the evidence is so clear and if I were the father, I shut my mouth. And I will curse the day when my son was born.

Release the girl's statement and compare the statement with the CCTV to confirm it. Let the truth speaks for itself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The evidence is clear but he is pushing it like you to say touching skirt is not touching buttock. Must take away the skirt then can consider touch buttock.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The evidence is clear but he is pushing it like you to say touching skirt is not touching buttock. Must take away the skirt then can consider touch buttock.

Please lah! The evidence as mentioned by the father is a brush not a hard press on the skirt. I can accidentally brush a girl 's skirt on an MRT train, but that is not tantamount to touching the buttock. But if I press hard on the skirt, yes, I admit it is an intention (no longer an accident ) to touch the buttock.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless, and I am not judging........let the matas and educators who were involved..... ask their own heart, from those whom dispatched the team to bring the boy in, interrogation process, informing the boy and parents....etc.

After watching the cctv of what happened in the lift, would they had done it differently if the boy is a "white horse".

Like I said, I am not judging...:o

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's already done. As I said go Google it . If not how I know she felt a soft touch on her left buttock?

What do you mean by soft touch on her left buttock? How soft is soft ? Could the soft touch be due to the skirt being brushed?

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah! The evidence as mentioned by the father is a brush not a hard press on the skirt. I can accidentally brush a girl 's skirt on an MRT train, but that is not tantamount to touching the buttock. But if I press hard on the skirt, yes, I admit it is an intention (no longer an accident ) to touch the buttock.

I think this is the crux of the evidence. If it is a hard press on the skirt, it is for sure intentional. The father has to accept it. But if it is not , then the evidence is not credible enough.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brush means accidental ? Why cannot be purposely brush? Must press hard then count? Must squeeze or not?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You might as well say she is imagining it and caused her own trauma.

You must understand .. she is a 11 years old girl. She can't really tell the difference between a brush with the skirt and an intentional touch on her buttock. For all you know, she may have exaggerated it. So, the CCTV is the only truth, because seeing is believing. And if her statement does not correlate to what the CCTV shows, then there is an issue with the report.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the IO, Benjamin just touched the lower back part of the girl's leg. Was that deliberate? The cops decided it was so five of them went to arrest the boys ...come in two or three cars. And the minister says the arrest of the boy was done sensitively. Sensitive, my foot!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must understand .. she is a 11 years old girl. She can't really tell the difference between a brush with the skirt and an intentional touch on her buttock. For all you know, she may have exaggerated it. So, the CCTV is the only truth, because seeing is believing. And if her statement does not correlate to what the CCTV shows, then there is an issue with the report.

She is 11 year old not 2 year old. How to determine she knows she is molested or not? Must be judged and agreed by you then can determine? The police got no professionals to judge?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is 11 year old not 2 year old. How to determine she knows she is molested or not? Must be judged and agreed by you then can determine? The police got no professionals to judge?

You are not getting it . I say use the CCTV to verify her statement and let the truth be out.