• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin Lim Thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: There are still many unanswered questions on Benjamin Lim case

u can order Boss Sam and Mod around like DOGS?
hav some lespect.
tis think won't even happan if u dun disturb guest readers
wif ur cursin n swearin Semaj2357 mani time in mani threads.

remember i noe e real u n ur secrets in real life.

Remember your head. LIAR! I know you and your secrets in real life too! And for the last time semaj2357 is the one following me! I REPLY him!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See ginfreely the Chinese fap dog will always behave like a Chinese fap dog. Like China saying. Dog no change eating shit .

Virus the dog thinks his family is whore so everyone else is whore and he is entitled to call others whore. And for that he deserved to be spit a million times by Chinese or non Chinese. Pui! And virus you dare say your race no spitting?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Virus the dog thinks ginfreely family is whore so accused everyone else is whore . And for that she deserved to be farked by a million times by dogs and spiders.

fully agreed, have you paid $5 to get farked by spider yet?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fully agreed, have you paid $5 to get farked by spider yet?

Virus the dog thinks his family is whore so everyone else is whore and he is entitled to call others whore. And for that he deserved to be spit a million times by Chinese or non Chinese. Pui! And virus dog you dare say your race no spitting?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FUCK YOU! GD the plp lost bet don't dare to tok type coward.

Thank your lucky stars some of us have engaged you to pass our time. I note no one else in this forum has responded to you. Leongsam? He has better things to do. For example, sleeping.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank your lucky stars some of us have engaged you to pass our time. I note no one else in this forum has responded to you. Leongsam? He has better things to do. For example, sleeping.

And you plp have nothing better to do than to respond to me.