• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin Lim Thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: There are still many unanswered questions on Benjamin Lim case

see another pap praisin post
psycho tactic
ur mouth fool of pap u noe.

I am telling you to behave yourself oppo. If not you are really behaving like PAP. Telling facts become twisted as praising Pap. Anyway I scold people when people do bad, praise when people well. I don't care is it PAP, police or anything. Understand? And I have been voting oppo is a fact. Not like people complain PAP here and then behind the back vote PAP. That's the kind of people you are and you like.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie man inciting and threatening to do harm to the 5 police officers arrested

See bullying people again! Haizzz
One day no includ pap in ur sentence
maciam 1 day no worship
still say no pap ib?

This is a proof you choose to be blind to not see virus is the one who started it and bullying me and I am replying him. You are obviously wasting time to twist everything to my fault. You are just a coward hiding under a clone to bully people. Get lost!

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am telling you to behave yourself oppo. If not you are really behaving like PAP. Telling facts become twisted as praising Pap. Anyway I scold people when people do bad, praise when people well. I don't care is it PAP, police or anything. Understand? And I have been voting oppo is a fact. Not like people complain PAP here and then behind the back vote PAP. That's the kind of people you are and you like.

point taken.
but by anyhow post in thread not leelated to topic tis is oso bad image 4 u wat.
if guest read than u post unleelated tings guest oso not happi conseeder rude
r u not behavin in the same way as ur enemy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think I am at least consistent, when police don't do job like in little India, I scold them. When they did their job in this Benjamin case, I support them. Chua dog thinks it is right to scold without reason is the same logic as he thinks it is right to tell lies about me without remorse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

point taken.
but by anyhow post in thread not leelated to topic tis is oso bad image 4 u wat.
if guest read than u post unleelated tings guest oso not happi conseeder rude
r u not behavin in the same way as ur enemy?

Which part you don't understand? The bullies start it by following me around with insinuations. I scold them back that's all. Why are you hitting out on me but not the bullies? Why you don't tell the bullies to stop? Why tell me? And what are the ways to deal with bullies if I don't behave same way? Either walk away or reply in the same way. Can talk logic to them? You are a bully want to act blur?

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie man inciting and threatening to do harm to the 5 police officers arrested

This is a proof you choose to be blind to not see virus is the one who started it and bullying me and I am replying him. You are obviously wasting time to twist everything to my fault. You are just a coward hiding under a clone to bully people. Get lost!

i alreadi say start a new thread on all ur greivances
whoever wrong u b4 u list down the wrong dey done to u
let them expain and defend
tat way peep can clearly see who is wrong n who is bully rite
i will support u on that thread by bumpin it up
i oso be witness

wat u r doin now peep got no head no tail of wat is goin on
even is u r innocent peep oso can't c clearly
i not sayin u bad or dey r good
but as a guest tryin 2 follow the topic discussion
can be veri annoying experience
i dun log in to read, i read as a guest as well
so pls understand

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which part you don't understand? The bullies start it by following me around with insinuations. I scold them back that's all. Why are you hitting out on me but not the bullies? Why you don't tell the bullies to stop? Why tell me? And what are the ways to deal with bullies if I don't behave same way? Either walk away or reply in the same way. Can talk logic to them? You are a bully want to act blur?

tats y i say start a thread n list down e harassments tat occur
keep a record.
peep c liao will harass them back wan
i c i oso harass them back 4 u
dun care who mah
gd, virus, or eatshit whoever.

u must hav a stratey u noe.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

i alreadi say start a new thread on all ur greivances
whoever wrong u b4 u list down the wrong dey done to u
let them expain and defend
tat way peep can clearly see who is wrong n who is bully rite
i will support u on that thread by bumpin it up
i oso be witness

wat u r doin now peep got no head no tail of wat is goin on
even is u r innocent peep oso can't c clearly
i not sayin u bad or dey r good
but as a guest tryin 2 follow the topic discussion
can be veri annoying experience
i dun log in to read, i read as a guest as well
so pls understand

So bullies are allowed to bully in any and all threads but victims have to ignore and can only create new thread to post grievance? Why you don't tell bullies to stop?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

tats y i say start a thread n list down e harassments tat occur
keep a record.
peep c liao will harass them back wan
i c i oso harass them back 4 u
dun care who mah
gd, virus, or eatshit whoever.

u must hav a stratey u noe.

Btw I did create a thread on Sinkie and clones before. No one helped me. Instead only attracted more bullies to join in the bandwagon. So it is proven to be of use in dealing with bullies. Anyway yesterday how I dealt with you already proven. No one cares about you spamming lies of me until I started spamming too. Understand?

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

So bullies are allowed to bully in any and all threads but victims have to ignore and can only create new thread to post grievance? Why you don't tell bullies to stop?

i will harass them back 4 u
if i can clearly c it on a thread tats
created 2 track them
rite now i dunnoe who bully who
i onli c u bashin them n they retaliate
so how?

even Boss Sam oso can c clearly if
u hav a track record of peep bullyin u
i say b4 i hate bullies

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw I did create a thread on Sinkie and clones before. No one helped me. Instead only attracted more bullies to join in the bandwagon. So it is proven to be of use in dealing with bullies. Anyway yesterday how I dealt with you already proven. No one cares about you spamming lies of me until I started spamming too. Understand?

ok i help u
how do i find tat thread?
i bump it up
we keep track from now on
even guest readers can c clearly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok i help u
how do i find tat thread?
i bump it up
we keep track from now on
even guest readers can c clearly.

If you are sincere to help me, you should ask leongsam to remove the thread you created yesterday about me being a prostitute. And apologise to me for the malicious lies you made about me being prostitute. You don't have remorse?

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are sincere to help me, you should ask leongsam to remove the thread you created yesterday about me being a prostitute. And apologise to me for the lies you made about me.

alreadi removed liao

Boss Sam is fair person one
veri good tolerate
but we canot take for granted mah.

my unreserved apologies.
but u mus oso help to weed out the noti peep here mah
where can i find tat thread u said abt?

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

No the thread is still in the trivia section. And where is your apology to me?

c wat i can do ok?

Mod froggy and zhihau ke can pls shred the thread abt ginfreely in the trivia section?
thanx in at vance

u noe tat if i as a reader next time get tis kind of annoyance again i will not hestitate to repeat it hor.
whoever tat may be.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

c wat i can do ok?

Mod froggy and zhihau ke can pls shred the thread abt ginfreely in the trivia section?
thanx in at vance

u noe tat if i as a reader next time get tis kind of annoyance again i will not hestitate to repeat it hor.
whoever tat may be.

Is that an apology?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

wat apology u wan?
u disrupted the thread i was reading u noe
i din ask any apology ok.

Which thread? Am I the one who started it? Why you target me only when others are disrupting threads everywhere like kopimeng? And you think spread malicious lies is OK for that? So the apology I need is for you targeting me and spamming lies.

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which thread? Am I the one who started it? Why you target me only when others are disrupting threads everyehere like kopimeng? And you think spread malicious lies no need apology?

if u read again mai reply u can find the apology there
how mani time u wan to apologi
dun play wif me u noe
im serious tis.

and where is the thread u said abt?
r u serious?