• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin Lim Thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: There are still many unanswered questions on Benjamin Lim case

Hey ugly biatch, i not interested to fatk u. Your face turns me off. Pay $5 n go give dog fark. Only you 19 genetration is whore.

Hey virus whore, don't act blur. You use the F word how many times on me? So what's the meaning? I am using it back once on you for the same meaning you are using it.

And your 19 generation of white family deserved to be killed along with you. Whatever you said $5 apply to yourself. You are a disgrace to opposition. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am reading, you should migrate to other sister forum to promote your thongs

You are an opposition spouting lies of me a staunch supporter of opposition, voting opposition since day one. No wonder most women vote pap. Your action will only turn more women away from PAP. Stupid fools! And whatever you said apply to your mother wife daughters. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What semaj2357 posted is true. As thule as the holes bible. Call a biatch a biatch. It would be blasphemous to say he bully u.

You are a proven Liar. Your mother is a whore is true too. You are a bully is as true as bible. A bully saying semaj2357 is not a bully is as good a MURDERER saying he did not murder.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why does WP MP allow Shamu to deflect the issue?

Ptrader=ginfreely

You are proving pap right that opposition is like that. Typical lies spouting opposition. Disgraceful behaviour to women turning off more women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps I have inadvertedly managed to convince you that spf could have activated ang chias and handcuffed the boy while he was in school? Or that other readers would find that spf would have no qualms to do so? Both of which are disappointing, the least of all your assessment on the public's lack of confidence in our boys in blue.

Got you?!

The public is proven stupid. People say anything about anyone and they will believe. No need to see further. My case proven the holy truth of sinkies.

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

The public is proven stupid. People say anything about anyone and they will believe. No need to see further. My case proven the holy truth of sinkies.

u wan 2 seek public opinion bring tis to facebook and twitter
ji peng nobodi bother one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie man inciting and threatening to do harm to the 5 police officers arrested

See bullying people again! Haizzz
One day no includ pap in ur sentence
maciam 1 day no worship
still say no pap ib?

FUCK YOU! Go read my posts before you comment me an IB. You are a disgrace to opposition and proving PAP right that opposition has no qualms to spout lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

u wan 2 seek public opinion bring tis to facebook and twitter
ji peng nobodi bother one.

Since when I am seeking public opinon? You are a stupid beyond redemption oppo dog. Disgrace to opposition. Go kill yourself for killing a fellow opposition whose family voted opposition since day one.

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie man inciting and threatening to do harm to the 5 police officers arrested

FUCK YOU! Go read my posts before you comment me an IB. You are a disgrace to opposition and proving PAP right that opposition has no qualms to spout lies.

praisin pap again?
veri clever.
hidden msg
psycho tactic

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

tok so muc
start new thread abt ur grievances la
let peep judge lor
see who right who wrong lor
u anyhow post in thread not leelated to topic is no leepect to TS veri lude u noe
not disrubting thread meh?
peep got eyes to c u noe.

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are an opposition spouting lies of me a staunch supporter of opposition, voting opposition since day one. No wonder most women vote pap. Your action will only turn more women away from PAP. Stupid fools! And whatever you said apply to your mother wife daughters. Pui!

see another pap praisin post
psycho tactic
ur mouth fool of pap u noe.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

tok so muc
start new thread abt ur grievances la
let peep judge lor
see who right who wrong lor
u anyhow post in thread not leelated to topic is no leepect to TS veri lude u noe
not disrubting thread meh?
peep got eyes to c u noe.

Hey low life loser, people got eyes to see who started it. Those with no eyes becos they are like you disrupting threads yourself. Anyway saw how yesterday I dealt with your spamming of lies of me? Why no more spam from you? Scared?

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

wha... realli no medicine
ur pap plp lumber one
again pap
prasin pap
neh c u cursing pap
veri strange

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey low life loser, people got eyes to see who started it. Those with no eyes becos they are like you disrupting threads yourself. Anyway saw how yesterday I dealt with your spamming of lies of me?

peep oso got eyes 2 c a pap ib
praisin so mani time liao
clever
hidden msg

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey low life loser, people got eyes to see who started it. Those with no eyes becos they are like you disrupting threads yourself. Anyway saw how yesterday I dealt with your spamming of lies of me? Why no more spam from you? Scared?

u agree anyhow post in thread not leelated to topic is no leepect to TS ?