• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be careful if you're thinking of buying a condo in KL!

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong with the development. The Uncle is a piece of shit trying to act like a big shot but in reality is a nobody.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong with the development. The Uncle is a piece of shit trying to act like a big shot but in reality is a nobody.
agree that he was too much of a perfectionist. but for a “luxury” condo, the doors are ghetto. how do you expect residents to use finger day in day out to pull doors out. not just a bath or pantry door, but all doors in the condo. sooner or later fingers are going to get caught and snapped in the crevices. it’s a safety issue. “hidden” sliding doors should not be used extensively. only in a space-constrained rarely used walk-in closet where the door cannot swing out.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tropicana is a big developer in Mudland. Surely they don't want to sully their good reputation by shoddy work and thus, this matter can be easily resolved. Now, this sinkee opens himself for potential defamation suit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its just as bad. Because of traffic. Pontian, mersing, batu pahat the sort of laid back places you csn retire. Maybe find a young village girl before she leaves for the city to be a gro or flower girl.
Hey I am neither from Ipoh nor am I a gro or flower girl but I know you filthy m&d Indian doggie has been insinuating insults of me being one non stop. Remember ok only your Malaysian mother wife daughters are whores. Pui!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tropicana is a big developer in Mudland. Surely they don't want to sully their good reputation by shoddy work and thus, this matter can be easily resolved. Now, this sinkee opens himself for potential defamation suit.

I think Uncle Sledgehammer is a jiu hu guy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a buyer from hell who knows nothing of marble floors. Some of the defects he is complaining about is just veins which is a natural occurrence in marbles. Buy a RM2M flat and expect the taj mahal.
No he said “cracks” not veins and it looks like crack indeed.

29562C35-3507-4C74-9A11-773D96F0A070.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, I have met a couple of these jiu hu kia. Not nice ...very unreasonable ...they think that they are know all. Good, let Tropicana whack him upside down.
Since you already know mudlanders to be not nice and unreasonable, why assume the man to be sinkie especially when he is speaking Cantonese? How many Singaporeans speak Cantonese? Many such bang table type around in mudland lah. Last time my Nusa Duta neighbours - not the ones that are my neighbours from hell ok - also went to bang table in developer office when they kena fined for illegal extension. That’s how not nice and unreasonable mudlanders are.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you already know mudlanders to be not nice and unreasonable, why assume the man to be sinkie especially when he is speaking Cantonese? How many Singaporeans speak Cantonese? Many such bang table type around in mudland lah. Last time my Nusa Duta neighbours - not the ones that are my neighbours from hell ok - also went to bang table in developer office when they kena fined for illegal extension. That’s how not nice and unreasonable mudlanders are.

Actually, sinkees are worse than jhk.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i have been to malacca few times, once drinking in the open air beer garden, was a good feel. as for ipoh, girls from there seem to be beautiful.

Yes, they are famous for their beauty, and all are Cantonese. Even at the kopitiam in Ipoh, the waitresses are better looking then Miss Singapore. Many of them have white smooth skin. If PAPsmearer donch like angmo charbor that much, he would be pursuing Ipoh girls.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He claims to be big shot. Anyone knows who he is?
He claims to have no time but wants to spend 24/7 in the unit to smear Developers reputation.
If really big shot will get his Lawyers and underlings to handle la. He says he not barbaric but once he starts smashing things up he’s lost the plot

real big shots buy these type of condos for their mistresses. where they got time to waste to go over the condo like that. They will send their assistants to do this sort of mundane shit. They could give a shit about the defects because they will only spend overnight there now and then to bang the mistress.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya he is speaking Cantonese and said he bought the unit in Hong Kong. So he is either mudlander or from Hong Kong.
A malaysian who works in hong kong( plenty of them there including in the movie business including michelle yeoh) and looking for a retirement home after selling his flat there i think.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
no way I will buy a condo in Matland

I used to rent a condo at Mines Resort

supposed to be a little atas condo cos the

condo surrounding by the Mines lake

the condo is brand new and within a month

3 shower heads need to be replaced

cos the water output is really jin powderful

and when each time I bath

the shower head gave way cos the condo