• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be careful if you're thinking of buying a condo in KL!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya he is speaking Cantonese and said he bought the unit in Hong Kong. So he is either mudlander or from Hong Kong.

Cantonese folks are mostly found in KL, the Klang Valley, Ipoh/Perak, northern Negri Sembilan and southeast Pahang.

Johor, Melaka and Penang have more Hokkiens. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no way I will buy a condo in Matland

I used to rent a condo at Mines Resort

supposed to be a little atas condo cos the

condo surrounding by the Mines lake

the condo is brand new and within a month

3 shower heads need to be replaced

cos the water output is really jin powderful

and when each time I bath

the shower head gave way cos the condo

install a very cheap and super low quality type

this is expected in a cuntry where the suppliers

or vendors kena Najibed by the Cumpany Purchasing

Officer.

Those township houses seem to be quite alright e.g. Horizon Hills at Bukit Indah. Lots of expats there, you can easily rent them out.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese folks are mostly found in KL, the Klang Valley, Ipoh/Perak, northern Negri Sembilan and southeast Pahang.

Alot of so called Cantonese folks are not Cantonese. They are Hakkas and they speak Cantonese to try n blend in. Tat why I always say Hakkas are the enemy within. Ipoh might be a Cantonese speaking town. But majority are Hakka inhabitants. Hakkas are the cina ah Nehs. Snakes and fork tongue like ah Nehs

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakkas are the cina ah Nehs. Snakes and fork tongue like ah Nehs

tiagong Hakka women can tongue very well

limpeh lub Hakka gals beri muchee

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No those in KL also got many hokkiens but for some reasons m&d Chinese think speaking Cantonese make them more high class and they speak Cantonese that’s all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunate women got others to be the bad guy. Unfortunate women have to count on ourselves to seek justice.

If an unfortunate woman is doing exactly the same things as what the man in the video did, the comments here will not be so kind. All kinds of sexual harassment are guaranteed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A malaysian who works in hong kong( plenty of them there including in the movie business including michelle yeoh) and looking for a retirement home after selling his flat there i think.

Didn’t I already say he can be a mudlander? Obviously that means he can be a mudlander working and living in Hong Kong. Low class bastards here not only like to nitpick on what I said to win but like to say things that I already said in a way as if I never say.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If an unfortunate woman is doing exactly the same things as what the man in the video did, the comments here will not be so kind. All kinds of sexual harassment are guaranteed.
Ya times have not changed at all. Women are not entitled to get angry or throw tantrums in the same way as this man in the video did - without ccb cheap and dirty sons of whores @Cottonmouth @Valium @sweetiepue @glockman etc opening their ccb mouth making sexual insults of them being sluts, cutting off their nipples, big cb hole etc. Whereas this man get not a single attack of his body parts at all just because he is a fortunate man. Yet another proof that unfortunate women are unfortunate not because of what they are themselves but what the cheap and dirty sons of whores are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya times have not changed at all. Women are not entitled to get angry or throw tantrums in the same way as this man in the video did - without ccb cheap and dirty sons of whores @Cottonmouth @Valium @sweetiepue @glockman etc opening their ccb mouth making sexual insults of them being sluts, cutting off their nipples, big cb hole etc. Whereas this man get not a single attack of his body parts at all just because he is a fortunate man. Yet another proof that unfortunate women are unfortunate not because of what they are themselves but what the cheap and dirty sons of whores are.
Ya women are not entitled to get angry or throw tantrums in the same way as this man in the video even when met crimes. Got angry only people judge you as BITCH AND SLUT when you are poor victim of m&d chinese dogs doing firecrackers and other harassment, stealing photos, defamation etc etc etc etc so many evil and vicious deeds no need to repeat.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya women are not entitled to get angry or throw tantrums in the same way as this man in the video even when met crimes. Got angry only people judge you as BITCH AND SLUT when you are poor victim of m&d chinese dogs doing firecrackers and other harassment, stealing photos, defamation etc etc etc etc so many evil and vicious deeds no need to repeat.
And that’s why only fortunate women that don’t meet crimes or got man to count on to resolve whatever trouble are treated as humans. Unfortunate women that met crimes or no man to count on are treated as object with 2 nipples 1 cb 1 tongue.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Again lots of smarties need some enlightenment here. “Rich people buy landed don’t buy condo” all that shit. There are several condos around KLCC area surrounding the Golf club considered Super prime for KL. They have this concept of “Super-condo” which could be a 2 to 3 storey unit, spanning about 3000 sft and costing RM3m to RM4m... equivalent to cost of a semi-D a little further away. So it’s just a different property, not graded like Sinkieland such as condo vs landed. It’s true that the quality of the materials used can be quite different compared to what you see in Singapore. But so is the price! I’ve personally bought and sold properties in Malaysia before and had no major issues. If there is defects just report and they will fix it. Unfortunately things like subgrade marble slabs with lots of hairline cracks cannot be fixed. It’s not like tiles where you can cut out and replace. For marbles it is hard to fix isolated slabs - result will sure be uneven flooring. You need to redo the whole flooring. The dickhead’s claims are all valid, but being a dickhead he chose the destructive method... I don’t see him winning.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again lots of smarties need some enlightenment here. “Rich people buy landed don’t buy condo” all that shit. There are several condos around KLCC area surrounding the Golf club considered Super prime for KL. They have this concept of “Super-condo” which could be a 2 to 3 storey unit, spanning about 3000 sft and costing RM3m to RM4m... equivalent to cost of a semi-D a little further away. So it’s just a different property, not graded like Sinkieland such as condo vs landed. It’s true that the quality of the materials used can be quite different compared to what you see in Singapore. But so is the price! I’ve personally bought and sold properties in Malaysia before and had no major issues. If there is defects just report and they will fix it. Unfortunately things like subgrade marble slabs with lots of hairline cracks cannot be fixed. It’s not like tiles where you can cut out and replace. For marbles it is hard to fix isolated slabs - result will sure be uneven flooring. You need to redo the whole flooring. The dickhead’s claims are all valid, but being a dickhead he chose the destructive method... I don’t see him winning.

3,000 sf is considered small lah. Check out the Oval in KLCC area. Higher floor units occupy the entire floor - all 7,696 plus sf of it! Cost a lot more than MYR 6,969,696.

https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/28993733

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I say before you @Wunderfool clone are a mudlander attacking me viciously? Still want to deny. Now confirmed got buy and sell properties in mudland before woh. Are you the m&d Indian or chinese that slandered me in Living in JB forum last time in the post that I never get to see? Possible indeed considering you viciously attacked me in Benjamin Lim thread from day one. Whoever attacked me viciously are always linked in one way or another to mudland indeed.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw anyone that has not dealt with the mudland developers before please don’t comment on the man being angry. Very hard to be not angry one lah. But even then I didn’t give any angry outburst like this man did with any of the developers of my JB houseS. That speaks volume of my patience and the extent of bullying and harassment my ccb m&d Chinese neighbours from hell did to me before I exploded in anger.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw anyone that has not dealt with the mudland developers before please don’t comment on the man being angry. Very hard to be not angry one lah. But even then I didn’t give any angry outburst like this man did with any of the developers of my JB houseS. That speaks volume of my patience and the extent of bullying and harassment my ccb m&d Chinese neighbours from hell did to me before I exploded in anger.
Unfortunate women are not entitled to explode in anger after suffering one year of vicious bullying and harassment indeed by m&d chinese neighbours. Seriously my patience is well trained from dealing with ccb bosses colleagues and staff for years in clear shit jobs. Even that is not enough to deal with evil barbarians m&d chinese and Indian vicious dogs indeed.