• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussieland, how are you?

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dilemma!

Only when you have make up your mind you apply for migration. If not you have a dilemma to go or stay once your PR approved and have next 5 years to think about it. To go you face the unkonwn, to stay you have 5 years to kick your arse and lose your PR after it expire. A distressing time and may fucked up your life.

Unless you are like most kiasu Sinkies that want cheap angmoh education, come stoop at Aussieland and after children finished their uni go back to Sinkieland. Don't listen to losers thinking life is better in Aussieland. In 20 years time Aussies will be living the same Sinkie high-rise blocks. Live any where near bush you get bush fires and lose everything. You get flood, hail storms and all shits that God thrown into this land.

Singapore is safer, all boxed up with concretes and you get one flood in 50 years. Buy food convenience go downstair you get what you want. Grow what food and fruits in your gardens - so troublesome, when money can buy why grow them.

Plenty of Ah Nehs in Aussieland oredi, make no difference in Sinkieland too.

Stay put in Sinkieland to get rid of proxy-PM and have Aussies to help you. Angmoh Aussies very angry people and good at get rid of gahment they don't like. See how they change Johnnie Howard to Julia Gillard. Change Singapore first rather than go to Angmoh land to change yourself.

The Roman has Julia Caesar and now Australia has Juila Gillard. A 3rd Adam is going to be born in Australia soon and turbulance time coming to to Aussieland, like it has had happen in Jesus time.

I was asked by Ash007 to come here to check out about Australia and the proceed to emigrate there.. How's everyone in Aussieland... ????? :biggrin:

HungryJack ?????

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dilemma!

Only when you have make up your mind you apply for migration. If not you have a dilemma to go or stay once your PR approved and have next 5 years to think about it. To go you face the unkonwn, to stay you have 5 years to kick your arse and lose your PR after it expire. A distressing time and may fucked up your life.

Unless you are like most kiasu Sinkies that want cheap angmoh education, come stoop at Aussieland and after children finished their uni go back to Sinkieland. Don't listen to losers thinking life is better in Aussieland. In 20 years time Aussies will be living the same Sinkie high-rise blocks. Live any where near bush you get bush fires and lose everything. You get flood, hail storms and all shits that God thrown into this land.

Singapore is safer, all boxed up with concretes and you get one flood in 50 years. Buy food convenience go downstair you get what you want. Grow what food and fruits in your gardens - so troublesome, when money can buy why grow them.

Stay put in Sinkieland to get rid of proxy-PM and have Aussies to help you. Angmoh Aussies very angry people and good at get rid of gahment they don't like. See how they change Johnnie Howard to Julia Gillard. Change Singapore first rather than go to Angmoh land to change yourself.

The Roman has Julia Caesar and now Australia has Juila Gillard. A 3rd Adam is going to be born in Australia soon and turbulance time coming to to Aussieland, like it has had happen in Jesus time.

I am not sure if angmo Aussies has more to fear from Singaporeans who take away their professional jobs or the Ah Nehs take away their professional jobs and make them eat curry for lunch as well ... The difference is that Sinkees are not assertive enough to tell those people off.

Still life is about expectations and I am not surprised that Sinkees leave their adopted countries.
Personally, I just feel that the Singapore yardstick is pretty outdated.

I realised that food grown in industrial chemical sewerage and cooked by unwashed hands can pass Singapore food standard. So I decided to grow my own. But a lot of Singaporeans do not really mind where their food comes from, as long as they are flavoured heavily to cover their hidden origin.

It is again the same with wealth investment. My portfolios mirror that made by good Aussies. Singaporeans call my investment techniques crazy but what I am doing is traditionally used from the days when Singapore is a fishing village. Why see the stock market everyday and panic at the irrational prices?

There are enough diversity here to do things that I have NO TIME for in Singapore. People are rushing like mad in the island to make a living.

Julia Gillard is a pollie. At least her team is good enough to put Australia into better financial standing.

In Singapore, money is going the wrong way, but again. It is so well hidden that no one will pick up any Ponzi scheme until the pyramid turn upside down.

So, it really depends on what you want to do with your life.
I do not like to stay on one job my whole life. Some people like stability.
Some people want to climb many mountains, some people like to climb many "twin peaks". You only live once and once you missed the opportunity, you will not get it back.

Also, given another chance, I will not study in NUS. I will rather study overseas, visiting UK nuclear plants as public school excursion and putting my skills to use in a Soweto hospital.

Last edited:

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
3. the problem with arsetralia is the government like to wish smelly dirty laundry in public.
2. should copy singapore, washing everything clean and appear as men in white.
1. white people hopeless. pap whiter than them lar

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long story Ash.. my family has a minimum standard and they are true blue S'pore supporters ! My 9 yo son will be returning in March 2012 alone.. via SQ.. I support any airline as long as they offer me a cheaper, faster and better rate.. hehehe..

Why you take airasia but not SQ?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, returning for teeth polishing, shopping, eating and setting up an investment account.. Gotto hide some monies here and there.. hehe.

My high school mates are waiting for my return too. Plenty to look forward ! including "Happy Ending" session :-)

wow you're going back to oz? U in sg for holiday?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I tell you the Right stuff, you said I'm bragging.. when I tell you the Left stuff, you don't even care..
Haiz, very diff to please you leh..

If you wan a fight, let's meet at Lorong 18 ! hehe..
Happy Ending !

Seriously don't care.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I tell you the Right stuff, you said I'm bragging.. when I tell you the Left stuff, you don't even care..
Haiz, very diff to please you leh..

If you want a fight, let's meet at Lorong 18 ! hehe..
Happy Ending !

Seriously don't care.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 20yrs time, Australia will be a concrete city with high-rise blocks.. but we have already secured our house and land.. we are hardly unaffected by the influx of Bangalas lah.

You live your life only once, please live it to the fullest.. 1 try of migration is enough.. If crisis hits, contingency of heading SG is still possible.

Dilemma!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dilemma!
Buy food convenience go downstair you get what you want. Grow what food and fruits in your gardens - so troublesome, when money can buy why grow them.

Excuse my ignorance of the "go downstairs" convenience, I did not have such privileges in Singapore. But checking with Singapore friends, I understand from HDB public housing dwellers that despite the convenience of downstairs convenience, they have other issues like
  • noisy
  • fights and drunk problem at night
  • blocked by kopitiam furniture when returning home
  • the smell from downstairs
  • very oily exhaust and dirty. rats & cockcoaches problem
  • lousy food, take bus to city centre hawker better
  • provision shops things expensive

In Singapore HDB, have money cannot buy quality public housing and good renovation finishes.

It is hot Summer and eating salad is very refreshing. My ex-angmo gf taught me the finer points of creating delicious salad (which actually follows Chinese yin-yang balance) and growing convenient greens.
Eg Tomato is like MSG for salad. Add taste.
Freshness is important when we eat things without marinate, gravy or sauce. Eg the reason I find Italian food better is the emphasis on freshness.
She could not understand how I can eat oily char kway teow in Summer heat!!!

She loves coconut but find Nasi Lemak in the morning too starchy and heavy. So I poor thing, had to eat Weetbits, fruits & jam. American/Brit breakfast is more like bunch. Still, angmo do not know how to use coconut. They are likeHongkong people, overcook the coconut milk.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've also supported SQ for a long time because they are good. But my last trip to china via Cathay showed that SQ is on the decline. Next time try Cathay and go HK instead lah.

Long story Ash.. my family has a minimum standard and they are true blue S'pore supporters ! My 9 yo son will be returning in March 2012 alone.. via SQ.. I support any airline as long as they offer me a cheaper, faster and better rate.. hehehe..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't been to HK since 1997.. back then they are extremely cocky.. now i guess HKs are sucking up the Chinaman.. haha..

I missed Thai massage, if got time I may jet there for a quickie :smile:

I've also supported SQ for a long time because they are good. But my last trip to china via Cathay showed that SQ is on the decline. Next time try Cathay and go HK instead lah.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't been to HK since 1997.. back then they are extremely cocky.. now i guess HKs are sucking up the Chinaman.. haha..

I missed Thai massage, if got time I may jet there for a quickie :smile:

Indeed every shop I've been to has someone that spoke Mandarin. Their attitude has also changed a lot. Go Thailand you go alone not sian 1 ah?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sian? haha, I got a blind date ! & several high school mates are waiting for me to cheong too.. looking forward of returning.. hehe
Indeed every shop I've been to has someone that spoke Mandarin. Their attitude has also changed a lot. Go Thailand you go alone not sian 1 ah?

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are they still offering RMB1=HKD1?
Did you go to the area around the China Ferry Terminal in Kowloon?

The Perth Singapore SQ flight uses the newer planes because we pay more from Perth, more comfortable than the renovated CX planes.
The CX airbuses economy seats cannot recline - they just lower to an angle, and the seat cushions are bad (economy class). The air hostesses are too skinny.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh ? You got lobang ? Chio bo ?

It is good to be virus free without firewall.. lol !

Please don't tell me your employee is in Perth..

Not when that means stooping lower.

Besides, I can always get an employee to engage you in that