• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussieland, how are you?

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm watching to see how long before the usual suspects start to pop up with their psuedo-australian, bona-fide stinkie behaviour:

Offering "advice" along with the gratuitous amounts of bragging and the occasional ego trip.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm watching to see how long before the usual suspects start to pop up with their psuedo-australian, bona-fide stinkie behaviour:

Offering "advice" along with the gratuitous amounts of bragging and the occasional ego trip.

Setting up my 5-star air-con top of the range Qatar World Cup approved VIP swag camp here. :wink:

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Community Service News

The WA Liberal Party is short of members and funding. So, we are doing a Membership drive.

The Title is : Bad things happen when Good people do nothing.

For the simple fact: If Aussies want more real $$$ jobs like the ones shipped off to Singapore, better support the Liberal Party, because we are the party that support small businesses and implement sensible policies.

Like what John Howard said, Labor is extreme and Greens even worse. Do you want to see them destroying the Aussie economy?

We need to put Australia back on track for the future! Don't let the unions take away your jobs!

Memebership fees: $25 a year.

http://www.wa.liberal.org.au/the-issues/

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bingo - Aussie Grad? Limited liability has nothing to do with location. Limited liability is found all over the world. You can also have limited liability business in Singapore, Malaysia, Timbuktu.

my question is not pointed at you, why are you answering it? you really need the urge for that eh??? Are you in aussieland, if not, shut the fuck up...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

actually it is here before you posted.. weird... Aussieland topics seems to attract lots of jealous people .. i wonder why???

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the early days Sam was very active in the Emigration Folder. He gave first class advice on business. He was also noted for screwing the shit out people who never did their research and asked things that are basic. You could tell that those that are committed tend to do a lot of research by the way they ask question.

Opening line is "Hungry Jacks" and you invited him.

Soon you will be get the trademark pm about a loan. If no loan, then points

By the way he claims to be an Aussie Grad. I even recall him asking for help when he just bought his laptop. Don't they use laptop in Oz. i am dying to see what questions he asks and how you guys are going to help.

Camping here.

you seems to be very jealous of my post in this part of the forum.. why har???? My usual post at the usual forum doesn't has much hassle as well as my posts about Thailand.

But come to aussieland.. wow... You get agitated easily..hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

When i have settle down in aussieland, what happen, you go killed yourself? wahhahahahahha!!!! Then i must sure work hard for your death...hehe...

PAP's main worry is that more sinkies move to aussieland.. that is a fact.. now i see more and more of such PAP forum movements here.. another BIG hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

another curious question.. err..... you say " when i get my laptop" you mean you know the date that i got my laptop?? which is when??? may i asked??? can i ask how many laptops do i have now?

You behaviour leaves many questions which is not what a normal human being behaves... you seems to sam here and sam there??? He is the forum host here but why must his action such as" screwing shit out of pple" be the model action that should be held throughout time and history... Double weird!!!!!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look, I forgot how lucky I am now, until I host Singapore visitors. No doubt everything seems plentiful for Singaporeans, esp the material life (I have some millionnaires among my visitors), but I still like my lifestyle over here. It is a personal choice.

For instance, I am in control of my life. No need to worry what is the next government move, because the gov here not as intrusive. Sort of like "Tax me but leave me alone to run my private life"

Also, also worked here, I am getting pretty good at dealing with things around me, whereas before that, I am KKK (Kaisu, Kaisee, Kaibor)
Anyway, I am ex-divorcee but no stigma here. I was a past failure, but no worries, Aussie support underdogs too. So, you know why I am happy. These are not important, unlike "Confusious" societies, where your name card state your status. (Eg more alphabets after your name the better, the job title even more "important" still)

I have working class attitide - like becoming vehicle commander in a taxi. :biggrin: (Even PM Julia Gillard also like sitting next to her taxi driver - maybe her butt is too big to fit behind) Americans have to call me Sir, but I call them by first name.

It give me great joy to see angmos looking at me for some logical advice, after spending hours and hours making baby progress on the project - they just like to communicate - we Asians called "talkcock". Sometimes, we have to engage in this talkcock to make our points, like what I am doing now. (We bananas have the best of 2 worlds) Their eyes very big but cannot focus on the big picture. When they give instructions to the Singapore Office people, you shake your head. These Singaporeans don't listen to a quitter me but will worship the angmos who were parroting instructions I provide.

So, back to your question. Happiness.
My response, Being treated with Dignity, living the dream lifestyle - of course have to be realistic I worked for it. Clean fresh air, good food where I know who grow and make them, time for leisure, time to pursue my hobbies and better companionship. Getting well-deserved respect. I do not have many expensive toys but I get to play with them (eg on a race track) and not put them in "showcase" (Companionship: I do not go for luxury-brand woman who expect me to be driver and go shopping, neither do I like the independent Singapore girl professional type with super unrealistic expectations of men)

Take care!

UPDATE >>> I just spotted a troll lurking somewhere. I think my comments will attract jealous netizens - not my problem. I am not cash rich or wealthy class. I just live sensibiliy, using selective options given by a first world country.
For those migrants who do not want to do hard yakka and groan too much, please return to your country of origin and don't troll.
For whose unhappy red-dot islanders trolls, find a life.

on 2nd read, you mention you are a past failure.. i dun see any failure in you as you have move on to a better land where real human being lives. That itself is a huge success. Getting away from sinkies will totally purified you. Real failure are those who keep on harping about how bad they are, blah blah.. like krafty. He is a totally gone case as far as i read most of his posts.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on 2nd read, you mention you are a past failure.. i dun see any failure in you as you have move on to a better land where real human being lives. That itself is a huge success. Getting away from sinkies will totally purified you. Real failure are those who keep on harping about how bad they are, blah blah.. like krafty. He is a totally gone case as far as i read most of his posts.

Expectations from country & family. They never asked me what I want to do with my life. They claim to know what is good for me.

I failed the PAP. I became a Quitter! :wink:

Maybe I should quit this forum as well, a lot of people will be happy.

REMEMBER: BAD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Expectations from country & family. They never asked me what I want to do with my life. They claim to know what is good for me.

I failed the PAP. I became a Quitter! :wink:

Maybe I should quit this forum as well, a lot of people will be happy.

REMEMBER: BAD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

Bro.. these are in the past. You are living well and happy now.. Which is what most brainwashed sinkies in the rat race trying to achieve but they are just running in circles, getting nothing while feeding the PAP elite.

The kind of behaviour that you have described "They never asked me what I want to do with my life. They claim to know what is good for me." is actually a primitive behaviour from a developing country without much REAL education. You are smart to see that through which mean your IQ level is a little higher than the rest.

You can witness a lot of such sinkie behaviour in the forum as well.. They love to give others an education which in fact the education is not requested in the first place.

When you have progressed and improved as an individual, you will not behave like that. Naturally, you will want to move to a place which is developed from such advanced and developed mindset and behaviour, that is where you are now... in Australia.

You have every right to do whatever you want and you did it.. good for you!!!!!!

Sinkies only think that if they have more $$$$ and numbers in their bank account.. they are considered smart and developed... very similar mindset from those uneducated chinks in PRC China...

Yeah i do agree with you on the" Bad things happen when good people do nothing" I would like to add" Bad things happen too when sinkie behaviour runs amok and good people do nothing to stop it".

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro.. these are in the past. You are living well and happy now.. Which is what most brainwashed sinkies in the rat race trying to achieve but they are just running in circles, getting nothing while feeding the PAP elite.

Yeah i do agree with you on the" Bad things happen when good people do nothing" I would like to add" Bad things happen too when sinkie behaviour runs amok and good people do nothing to stop it".

I have past that stage long time ago.
These days, it is hard to be angry when I have came so far.
I am looking forward to a 4-day work week and spend extra time doing what I want.

Like what I always think:
If earning big money is an issue for me, I will be in Singapore/JB now. It is really what you want to do with your life. Some people find happiness earning money. So they pay $150k for a car, a million for their condo - what do they get back in return, I am not asking about ROI or K gain, just the intangible returns that money cannot buy?

People don't forget, but at least they forgive. The person who sponsored me for my uni course which I gave up halfway, still complain ...
she talked about it, while collecting my precious lemongrass, chillis, etc to bring with her back to Singapore,
I was told later that she told my relatives .... "These are grown by *neddy*, see how plump and juicy the veggies are".

If this is bragging, so be it.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm this reminds me, I should get some chilli seeds to grow in backyard as well.

I am looking forward to a 4-day work week and spend extra time doing what I want.

If earning big money is an issue for me, I will be in Singapore/JB now. It is really what you want to do with your life. Some people find happiness earning money. So they pay $150k for a car, a million for their condo - what do they get back in return, I am not asking about ROI or K gain, just the intangible returns that money cannot buy?

People don't forget, but at least they forgive. The person who sponsored me for my uni course which I gave up halfway, still complain ...
she talked about it, while collecting my precious lemongrass, chillis, etc to bring with her back to Singapore,
I was told later that she told my relatives .... "These are grown by *neddy*, see how plump and juicy the veggies are".

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ahh.. Taking about earning money but that is another topic which is worth a new thread. What i have learnt is that doing something that requires so much time and hardwork with the only sole purpose of getting a healthy ROI just for living isn' t the main motivation for real enterperneur.

That is the unsinkified enterpreneur. Richard Branson is one of them.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steve Jobs also.
Ahh.. Taking about earning money but that is another topic which is worth a new thread. What i have learnt is that doing something that requires so much time and hardwork with the only sole purpose of getting a healthy ROI just for living isn' t the main motivation for real enterperneur.

That is the unsinkified enterpreneur. Richard Branson is one of them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you seems to be very jealous of my post in this part of the forum.. why har???? My usual post at the usual forum doesn't has much hassle as well as my posts about Thailand.

But come to aussieland.. wow... You get agitated easily..hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

When i have settle down in aussieland, what happen, you go killed yourself? wahhahahahahha!!!! Then i must sure work hard for your death...hehe...

PAP's main worry is that more sinkies move to aussieland.. that is a fact.. now i see more and more of such PAP forum movements here.. another BIG hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

another curious question.. err..... you say " when i get my laptop" you mean you know the date that i got my laptop?? which is when??? may i asked??? can i ask how many laptops do i have now?

You behaviour leaves many questions which is not what a normal human being behaves... you seems to sam here and sam there??? He is the forum host here but why must his action such as" screwing shit out of pple" be the model action that should be held throughout time and history... Double weird!!!!!!

engrish too cheem already sinkies cannot understand. Can unsinkified person translate?

I don't like screwball too.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to brag.. I am heading HOME this Christmas !... taking AirAsia while my family in SQ :-(

I am planning for "Happy Ending" with my mates ;-)