• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ART negative, hmm...

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fever came and gone, throat just ngiao ngiao, ART negative all the way, wasted my money buying those kits from Guardian... KNN...

Heartfelt gratitude for your concern :geek::geek::geek:
Better go AnE do a blood test and fully check up.
Got fever no joke. Maybe infection or maybe symptoms of auto immune disease.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Dear @zhihau

Hope you are ho-say now.
Take care hor.
Spent over $20 bucks over the weekend on a single chicken from NTUC to double boil Lau Kway Bu’s Tonics. Haven’t calculate the costs of the tonics, and those ART kits set me back another $20 odd...

Just finished part one of my brisk walk to ECP. Lemme finish this cuppa then I walk back. Not sure if I may meet @glockman :coffee::coffee::coffee:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Better go AnE do a blood test and fully check up.
Got fever no joke. Maybe infection or maybe symptoms of auto immune disease.
All is well! Thank you, bro!

I suspect it may be COVID but ART says otherwise. Even GMS is saying 90% of cough cases now are COVID. Not sure how he got his stats from but I trust a fellow Sammyboy!

Heng ah, only throat ngiao ngiao now, it was painful on Thursday and Friday though, and no cough, hence I consulted our good folks here.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spent over $20 bucks over the weekend on a single chicken from NTUC to double boil Lau Kway Bu’s Tonics. Haven’t calculate the costs of the tonics, and those ART kits set me back another $20 odd...

Just finished part one of my brisk walk to ECP. Lemme finish this cuppa then I walk back. Not sure if I may meet @glockman :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Today, Johor Crown Prince invited @glockman to JB to celebrate HR.

Good to brisk walk.
(Thread on Bowie Wu).

Take care.

Last edited:

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
All is well! Thank you, bro!

I suspect it may be COVID but ART says otherwise. Even GMS is saying 90% of cough cases now are COVID. Not sure how he got his stats from but I trust a fellow Sammyboy!

Heng ah, only throat ngiao ngiao now, it was painful on Thursday and Friday though, and no cough, hence I consulted our good folks here.
Did you have an Xray?
Could be fluid overload and some moisture in lung sacs.
Please go Xray.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was already up and about like a spring chicken yesterday, felt much better after the LKB Tonics :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Arigatogozaimas!
Btw, you are a sheep,
not spring chicken.

IMG_20220711_125921.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Was looking out for you this morning. Couldn't see anyone resembling your avatar. I didn't brisk walk, I strolled so I could look out for braless chiobus. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Was looking out for you this morning. Couldn't see anyone resembling your avatar. I didn't brisk walk, I strolled so I could look out for braless chiobus. :biggrin:
I’m merely a sheep in spirit and if I were looking anywhere near my avatar, I’d honestly freak out myself :ninja::ninja::ninja:

I chose brisk walk over strolling because I like to keep abreast with some of them because they smell alluring. They put perfume when exercising, how thoughtful.