• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone camping here until 4am?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear, I am still camping here. I guess the result has kept me rolling and energised.. I think I need to catch some nap and hear good results coming from Cheng Bock and Marymount when I wake up. PAP should stop pestering Aljunied and Senkang for recount. If they want recount, better recount the East coast GRC votes until 5am.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, the eastern parts are the home territory of the WP (and not too long ago Chiam See Tong). Since resources are limited, they have to focus on retaining existing support and focus on expanding to nearby areas in the east.

Does the party brand matter....I vote any party except pap,frankly I think most oppo politicians are jokes anyway but I would do anything to see pap lose.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm still here. Just came back from the kopitiam... Wanted to drive to Hougang to savour the atmosphere but played safe and instead me and kakis decided to head home coz we had few Heinekens earlier. Now at home. Can't sleep.. I sense dawn of a new era for Singapore.