• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone camping here until 4am?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try to give him trouble without getting yourself in trouble. :wink:
Not easy. Just hope that he doesn't get what he wanted. His whole motive and intention is so wrong. He won't serve the country or the people except his own family. That's why 100% of the PAP chosen candidates cannot be trusted.

Reactions: jw5

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me too, scared of the odds against opposition. Hope to read tomorrow news: Hougang, Aljunied GRC retained their seat. PAP lost Sengkang GRC, West Coast GRC, East Coast GRC and Bukit Batok SMC and Jalan Besar GRC. That will be the best gift for Singapore. But I will be taking a sneak peep here in the late wee hour.
To be realistic, I don't think ST MSM will wait too long to cramp all these results to be in time for printing the Jul 11th newspapers.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes!!! that will be the greatest motivation to stay awake and follow through until all the votes are counted. I remember 2011 was such a joy to stay late and watch, but not in 2015.

proud to say I was there in Hougang stadium to witness that history.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Singaporeans felt proud even with that minor success. It was as if Singapore soccer team get into semi-final at the olympic game.

it was really something then, because its the first time we took down a GRC. you cannot imagine the atmosphere there then

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have more hope for the Eastern side of Singapore than the West. The "Westerners" are mostly low educated, poor old folks, detached from city lives. It must have been a tough fight for TCB. He just made a speech with sadness, that if the result was not in his favour, Singapore is doomed.
Funny u say that because technically Singapore is one big city just that the west and north are just poorer and lower educated slum dwellers.otherwise it's the same shyt everywhere hdbs and malls.difference is mostly in the mentality and the minds.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway I don't understand it enthusiasm,after 10 years of this nonsense and anger and frustration and false hopes,do u expect any difference?u look at the sinkies around u u expect any change?even when I look at the females relatiions all o see is ignorance and PAP written all over it.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as sinkies live in their tiny bubbles they are perfectly happy....face it oppo are the minority and will always be a pipe dream.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad, I think you can go masturbate now.
West Coast is PAP traditionally strong hold but now it nearly lost to opposition
Nah, I'm going to sleep. But power to you if you do.

Hoping for some good news when I wake up. Let's hope there is finally some opposition turf in the west.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was really something then, because its the first time we took down a GRC. you cannot imagine the atmosphere there then
I am so happy now!!! This GE turns out to be extra-ordinary, better than GE2011. Triple the joy. 2 GRCs taken, 3 GRCs nearly lost by thin margin. SDP 2 SMC scores fabulously as compared previously. I need to pop champaign tomorrow and that rainbow cake, I am going to get it. Can Sleep well tonight with good dreams. Heard the count at East Coast and MP GRC still on-going? Hope the table can turn against PAP with recount in the Eastern Zone.

3 key opposition parties are established in this GE. They need to work the ground going forward and take more GRC.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have more hope for the Eastern side of Singapore than the West. The "Westerners" are mostly low educated, poor old folks, detached from city lives. It must have been a tough fight for TCB. He just made a speech with sadness, that if the result was not in his favour, Singapore is doomed.

No lah, the eastern parts are the home territory of the WP (and not too long ago Chiam See Tong). Since resources are limited, they have to focus on retaining existing support and focus on expanding to nearby areas in the east.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, the eastern parts are the home territory of the WP (and not too long ago Chiam See Tong). Since resources are limited, they have to focus on retaining existing support and focus on expanding to nearby areas in the east.
Never under-estimate WP. They have good battle strategy and candidates. I forsee future Singapore will be governed by them and when that day came, we are all in safe hands. Pretty soon, be patient.