• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone camping here until 4am?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure if I can do that. Panic Anxiety now. I hate to see sinkies doing the most silly thing, by voting for the most undesirable PAP candidates,for the world to see and then complain again about getting hurt by the current government, struggling with lives and whatnot, for the rest of their miserable sinkies lives.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah, I'm going to sleep. But power to you if you do.

Hoping for some good news when I wake up. Let's hope there is finally some opposition turf in the west.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I'll be around. My work starts at 930am today (1130pm SG time). Until 3pm (5am SG time)

Will be nice to see the action unfold.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah, I'm going to sleep. But power to you if you do.

Hoping for some good news when I wake up. Let's hope there is finally some opposition turf in the west.
Me too, scared of the odds against opposition. Hope to read tomorrow news: Hougang, Aljunied GRC retained their seat. PAP lost Sengkang GRC, West Coast GRC, East Coast GRC and Bukit Batok SMC and Jalan Besar GRC. That will be the best gift for Singapore. But I will be taking a sneak peep here in the late wee hour.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
staying up if oppo do well early on. the first several results will indicate how the election will develop.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
staying up if oppo do well early on. the first several results will indicate how the election will develop.
Oh yes!!! that will be the greatest motivation to stay awake and follow through until all the votes are counted. I remember 2011 was such a joy to stay late and watch, but not in 2015.

jw5

Loyal
I remember my greatest joy in 2011 was when LHL apologised. The actual WP victory was actually an anti-climax after that. :eek::biggrin:

Oh yes!!! that will be the greatest motivation to stay awake and follow through until all the votes are counted. I remember 2011 was such a joy to stay late and watch, but not in 2015.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I remember my greatest joy in 2011 was when LHL apologised. The actual WP victory was actually an anti-climax after that. :eek::biggrin:

My father says LHL cried. I can't remember though. I remember LKY told AJ that they would have to repent! LOL!

Reactions: jw5

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have more hope for the Eastern side of Singapore than the West. The "Westerners" are mostly low educated, poor old folks, detached from city lives. It must have been a tough fight for TCB. He just made a speech with sadness, that if the result was not in his favour, Singapore is doomed.

jw5

Loyal
Even if you can't have big victories, there are always small victories. Example: Ivan Lim. Continue giving trouble to others like him. :wink:

I have more hope for the Eastern side of Singapore than the West. The "Westerners" are mostly low educated, poor old folks, detached from city lives. It must have been a tough fight for TCB. He just made a speech with sadness, that if the result was not in his favour, Singapore is doomed.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if you can't have big victories, there are always small victories. Example: Ivan Lim. Continue giving trouble to others like him. :wink:
There are more "Ivan Lim" in the PAP camp than you would imagine. The real Ivan Lim is not so fortunate to have met his opposing vocal subordinates. The other "Ivan Lims" nobody dare to expose them, yet and still loitering within the RC/PA compound, waiting for opportunity to strike in their favour.

jw5

Loyal
If you know others like him, give them trouble without getting yourself in trouble. :wink:

There are more "Ivan Lim" in the PAP camp than you would imagine. The real Ivan Lim is not so fortunate to have met his opposing vocal subordinates. The other "Ivan Lims" nobody dare to expose them, yet and still loitering within the RC/PA compound, waiting for opportunity to strike in their favour.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you know others like him, give them trouble without getting yourself in trouble. :wink:
I already knew someone. Don't have much good vibes with him but I know his intention is to eye that MP allowance, and other perks like 69 directorships. This chap is actually a nobody working in civil service side. Recently saw him carrying PAP flag and wearing full white walking around the neighbourhood.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Later I'll be in a kopitiam somewhere in the East having some beers and chicken wings with few Kakis. Will go home in the early hours. Yeah I will be camping here and drinking my sorrows at the same time.

jw5

Loyal
Try to give him trouble without getting yourself in trouble. :wink:

I already knew someone. Don't have much good vibes with him but I know his intention is to eye that MP allowance, and other perks like 69 directorships. This chap is actually a nobody working in civil service side but recently saw him carrying PAP flag and wearing full white walking around the neighbourhood.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Later I'll be in a kopitiam somewhere in the East having some beers and chicken wings with few Kakis. Will go home in the early hours. Yeah I will be camping here and drinking my sorrows at the same time.
Provide ground report what you have heard there, and then drop some good news even if it is not 100% confirmed.