• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any sammyboy bros here wanna join me ???

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning everyone. :smile:

Fucking train super crowded again today. Maciam like human sardines. Along the way when the train pass by the stations, I saw those people who look on hopelessly and could not board the train. I wonder who they had voted in the last elections.

Heng ah ... I ride kap kia .. Else everyday my cock kena rubbed :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning everyone. :smile:

Fucking train super crowded again today. Maciam like human sardines. Along the way when the train pass by the stations, I saw those people who look on hopelessly and could not board the train. I wonder who they had voted in the last elections.

Good morning Raiders (still morning here). You so early take MRT for what? raba-raba ah?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning Raiders (still morning here). You so early take MRT for what? raba-raba ah?

Good afternoon brother Joe, early take mrt go to work lah. Not so good life like you, alamaking and drifter. All of you bosses. :biggrin:
This morning nothing to rubba rubba. The women this morning all so blackface. I scared later they scream, they I jialat. :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good afternoon brother Joe, early take mrt go to work lah. Not so good life like you, alamaking and drifter. All of you bosses. :biggrin:
This morning nothing to rubba rubba. The women this morning all so blackface. I scared later they scream, they I jialat. :biggrin:

Which morning you can see women cheerful one ? Rather see my kap kia and joy ride to work ... :biggrin: