• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Any sammyboy bros here wanna join me ???

The same girl that you said not as pretty as alamaking's avatar. I just put a close shot this time. Shes a HK actress, you dont know meh?

1. sorry lah!
2. this pic looks sharper but small.
3. cannot recognize mah.
4. do you have a bigger pic of her?

Go and see for yourself...

http://www.lawrence.com.hk/BioSlim/MayKwong/MayKwong.html

I still like milf like her :biggrin:
Why the pictures head same expression, same position 1?

I prefer this 1..

U1343P28T3D900390F329DT20051118103555.JPG

KNNBCCB

Can lah, no problem. You want the chicken from which country? I can only afford thai chickens :biggrin:

Thai the best la...:biggrin:

evry sunday la ...

but dey mention free porridge oni hor! ...

Opps. My bad ...:biggrin:

It says every Sunday morning from March 18.

This sunday will go ... :biggrin:

Does the teochew muay comes with free salted veg and you char kway and kopi?

Lets go this sunday ...

1. aiyoh!
2. i thought you wanted to invite sbf bros to join u in the same saloon.

You wana join ? We eat moi in temple pray pray then Raiders bring us geylang eat chicken :eek:

KNNBCCB

I found another pair of clones. Bus64 and Buikia. You got notice both of them only post cheap electronic gadgets and good food topics? Never saw them talk about sex or girls before :biggrin:

Wah ... You must be a good sbf detective ... :biggrin:
Which is uncle botak middy clone ? Not me hor ..

I found another pair of clones. Bus64 and Buikia. You got notice both of them only post cheap electronic gadgets and good food topics? Never saw them talk about sex or girls before :biggrin:
I will check it out, LOL

Guess who is my clone? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wah ... You must be a good sbf detective ... :biggrin:
Which is uncle botak middy clone ? Not me hor ..

I will check it out, LOL

Guess who is my clone? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The 2 of you I dunno. But I know who is muthu's clone. :biggrin:

You never realise Muthu nowadays seldom log in? Because he chalked enough points liao, can relax. Nowadays got a new indian god very active in this forum. That indian god happened to be muthu's nick in the sex forum :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

You never realise Muthu nowadays seldom log in? Because he chalked enough points liao, can relax. Nowadays got a new indian god very active in this forum. That indian god happened to be muthu's nick in the sex forum :biggrin:

You really jiak pa bo sai pang ... :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro dey active in the other sub forums....even ventured into the infraction zone.

Who? tell me, I help you sexposed Chowka liao hor, LOL