• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any sammyboy bros here wanna join me ???

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, you also jiak pah boh sai pang. Muthu nowadays very moody...

yah lor, keep suaning me, knn at 1 time i suspect he also chowka, i sexposed his clones mah, lol

I also have 1 clone lah, you all know, all sure drop jaw, LOL

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders say is indian god mah ... Easy to spot lor ...

You say indian god mah ... I saw Ganesha nick at the sex forum too but not sure if its him .. Haha...
Muthu lanjiao cannot stand ah ... Y so moody ... Haaa

Wah knn, at mrt station for the girl, saw another girl dress in white super slut looking. But don't dare to take pic.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yah lor, keep suaning me, knn at 1 time i suspect he also chowka, i sexposed his clones mah, lol

I also have 1 clone lah, you all know, all sure drop jaw, LOL

We know lah. Your clone is hotbot/krafty. Knn, so moody.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
eehh, i infracted krafty many times lor... im not a loser like him, lol

Knn, forgot to cut my fingernails. Girls like men with clean fingernails. 1st impression counts. Hope she don't wear heels. 1.6m wear heels then I jialat. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can invite 'alien goh' to have breakfast there, I heard the Hainan Curry Rice is round the corner, and what time, does 'choo choo' train, personally scoop the 'teochew muay'?? got abalone or not? or just, 'chai sim', "kang he' and 'giam neng'??:rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can invite 'alien goh' to have breakfast there, I heard the Hainan Curry Rice is round the corner, and what time, does 'choo choo' train, personally scoop the 'teochew muay'?? got abalone or not? or just, 'chai sim', "kang he' and 'giam neng'??:rolleyes:
Haina curry rice at where? Outram Hawker Centre or Maxwell 1? I miss the Maxwell 1 man...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This sunday will go ... :biggrin:

Lets go this sunday ...

You wana join ? We eat moi in temple pray pray then Raiders bring us geylang eat chicken :eek:

Knn you all everyone Sunday have program then I how?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
macau got a lot of these type of calibre... somehow remind me of the hostess at a ktv in shanghai...younger and prettier, see already, nose bleed...:o

Why the pictures head same expression, same position 1?

I prefer this 1..

U1343P28T3D900390F329DT20051118103555.JPG

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I may have a nick there which is identical to forummer here, But that does not mean its me, will I use the same nick here again??????? Time to ponder:biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning everyone. :smile:

Fucking train super crowded again today. Maciam like human sardines. Along the way when the train pass by the stations, I saw those people who look on hopelessly and could not board the train. I wonder who they had voted in the last elections.