• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W, don't ever go halal

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Than why mudslimes demand break time 5 times a day for prayer?

The Age

NATIONAL
Muslim wins right to pray at work
October 15, 2002 — 10.00am
A Muslim information technology worker has won the right to pray at work.

In a deal brokered between his employer and unions yesterday, computer assembler Kamal El-Masri has been told he can take part in afternoon prayers.

Mr El-Masri, 19, took his case to the Australian Industrial Relations Commission, claiming his employer, TPG, would not allow him to take adequate breaks to pray.

He needs to pray five times a day as part of his religion but two of his daily prayers fall while he is at work, one at lunchtime and one in the afternoon.

He claimed his boss issued formal warnings and threatened to sack him for taking the prayer breaks, even though he shortened his lunch break to compensate.

Nine leaders from Catholic, Anglican and Uniting Churches, as well as the Jewish and Islamic faiths, signed a statement of support, respecting the rights of workers to observe their religious faith.

The statement said Muslim workers in particular should be given the right to take a few minutes to pray.

After in-depth talks with management, the parties reached an agreement. TPG agreed to withdraw all formal warnings against Mr El-Masri and allow him to take a five-minute afternoon prayer break.

Mr El-Masri said he only ever wanted the right to observe his religion. "I wish this message went out to all employers to show them that a person doing their religious acts at work should be (allowed)," he said.

"For every other worker who wants to respect their religion I say, 'Go out there, stand up, you've got the right', and may God be with them."

He said he would continue working at TPG.

Australian Services Union assistant branch secretary Sally McManus said the agreement was a "victory for common sense and fair play".

The union said since media coverage of the issue it had been targeted by anti-Muslim supporters, and had received numerous hate calls at its office.

- AAP

License this article
MOST VIEWED IN NATIONAL
UPDATED
Fatality causes mayhem on Monash Freeway and Glen Waverley line
Teenage skater killed in horror Mornington Peninsula crash
EXCLUSIVE
Beyond the blood bank: The awkward donation that could save lives
ANALYSIS
Rush case shows how your body may be dragged through the evidence
'This is the worst you can get': Teen dead in Tootgarook crash
'A bullet in my head': Gobbo's child, mother threatened by dangerous criminals
The Age
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
OUR SITES
CLASSIFIEDS
THE AGE
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Copyright © 2019

Go refer my old post. All repeated topic

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes..i noticed Mas Ayu rest tutup. Not many malay stall tere. Noor business doing very well. 1 pm only left mee rebus. Ehh... i didnt know have chicken coops tere too.
crescendo condos at the corner kena raided years ago. mama-san and her chickens kena caught. now there are also "working girls" from the region and not just tiongcock.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays only form 15% of the total population in Singapore.

Businesses who intent to market this 15% over the majority is just being a fool.

Business is business....nothing PC should be taken into consideration.
It’s because the non muslims are too accommodating. Going halal here will increase their business by 15% because the non muslims dun mind and will still eat at halal joints. If enough % make a stand and boycott these halal joints then the businesses will be forced to choose between muslims and us

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s because the non muslims are too accommodating. Going halal here will increase their business by 15% because the non muslims dun mind and will still eat at halal joints. If enough % make a stand and boycott these halal joints then the businesses will be forced to choose between muslims and us
Tat is why I have boycotted all those halal foreign cuisine joints. If all other races do the same there will be a big u turn. I don't makan KFC or McDonald or burger king or subway.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15% utilise 100% of benefits...
Indeed I remembered when I was working and everytime got company dinner have to ‘accommodate’ mozzies and can only go Makan halal. Even colleague wedding also have to separate cater. Nbccb really bending over for those fuckers.

I dun see vegetarians or those who dun eat beef demand that. They just abstain and skip those dishes they can’t eat. Mozzies so special?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat is why I have boycotted all those halal foreign cuisine joints. If all other races do the same there will be a big u turn. I don't makan KFC or McDonald or burger king or subway.

Indeed I remembered when I was working and everytime got company dinner have to ‘accommodate’ mozzies and can only go Makan halal. Even colleague wedding also have to separate cater. Nbccb really bending over for those fuckers.

I dun see vegetarians or those who dun eat beef demand that. They just abstain and skip those dishes they can’t eat. Mozzies so special?

Looks like we living in a Muslim state.

Last time my dept dinner I would always give my Malay officer $100 and ask him to bring the other 3 staff to eat outside....makes the other 35 non muslims happier.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like we living in a Muslim state.

Last time my dept dinner I would always give my Malay officer $100 and ask him to bring the other 3 staff to eat outside....makes the other 35 non muslims happier.
The best is don't hire m&ds unless absolutely necessary. If yr business have no need for mudslimes don't open the Pandora's box.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
But then where got non Malays want to be peon, messenger and make coffee ??
My organisation quite streamline, don't have such positions available. But hor if needed I try and get those on work permit. Get foreigners to fill such roles.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Just like the Quran u holding. No mention of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. in it.:roflmao:
Ok. So there was a error wrt mohamad being mentioned in the quran.
But arabs will testify that mohamad did not write the quran.
And historians cannot verify his existance.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Maybe the quran was written by early jews as a joke, to point fun at the heathens?:biggrin: Isaac's camp vs Ishmael's camp. A joke that subsequently got out of control and took on a stupid life of its own?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crescendo condos at the corner kena raided years ago. mama-san and her chickens kena caught. now there are also "working girls" from the region and not just tiongcock.

Wow. Just opp the coffeeshop. First time heard of it. No report in shit times. Tiongkok spreading its wings.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Prophet was illiterate. So he get those who were literate to write. Historians cant verified? But r u aware doctors n scientists had proven sm verses stated in the Quran were valid?

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the way Muslims behave?

Haven't you tried to consume non halal food in a halal food establishment and get muslims complain about you?

My experience was at a Swensens feeding my 1 year old daughter her home prepared baby food. Manager came over to say you cannot feed her that. We told him she is a baby. Do you have baby food on your menu?

Manager said pointing to a table about one behind and in the opposite row saying the Muslim family there said they would complain to MUIS and his outlet could get certification fine.

So we had to walk outside and feed baby.

What the fuck man?

This is what I mean. Jealous petty fuckig muslims.

That's terrible! :mad:

But I have to ask, was it the fault of muslims or the very narrow way rules/laws are interpreted in sinkieland? for eg, try the no alcohol after a certain time thing. certain foodstuffs also can't be bought because they contain some small percentage. I don't remember what it was, but some ridiculous things were barred from being sold. Maybe chocolates?