• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W, don't ever go halal

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed I remembered when I was working and everytime got company dinner have to ‘accommodate’ mozzies and can only go Makan halal. Even colleague wedding also have to separate cater. Nbccb really bending over for those fuckers.

Why the fuck did you attend these dinners then if you find such actions to "accommodate [your company] mozzies" so objectionable?

Did your company borrow Ginfreely's broomstick, bent you over and shafted it into your arse to force you to attend?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard otherwise, that there are some scholars (not me so don't whack me ok! :notworthy:) who actually say that there's NOT any secular evidence of his existence, but I find it hard to believe given how vivid some of those stories are.
You are probably right..

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-04-13-18-23-09-942_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg

got deep fried chicken ???

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But u say Mohamed does not exist
I said historians cannot verify if mohsmad existed.his name appeared between 50-100 years after his supposed death.
And quran too was published around this time.
During the initial conquest, non of tgh defeated armies mentioned the name mohamed. The only mentioned arabs invaded them.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said historians cannot verify if mohsmad existed.his name appeared between 50-100 years after his supposed death.
And quran too was published around this time.
During the initial conquest, non of tgh defeated armies mentioned the name mohamed. The only mentioned arabs invaded them.
That means he did not exist..

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means he did not exist..
A LOT of historical figures very highly modified and mythologized until truth not very clear. Good example is Ming Admiral Cheng Ho. His ancestors were all hajis and he was an Arabic speaker. Of Middle Eastern descent and Muslim, but statues all look like 100% Han. This is already from an empire with good recorded history, but what about Middle East at that time full of warring nomads? Hard to tell fact from fiction.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Endless and pointless chui kong lampah song complaining won't solve whatever issues you have with the Malays/Muslims. Action will. Please lead the way. You have been to prison so will have the street creds to launch and lead a movement. What's stopping you from doing so? Fear???

BTW, who is this "us"? How many millions do you have in your corner besides these five insignificant no balls, no brains Jenerals and some other riff-raff clones in this Echo Chamber?

Hi bro, was just observing the goings on. If you ask how many millions are in his corner, I'm afraid that the number is actually quite high. Already in SBF the proportion of posters who are upset about Islamic practices is high. In the general population too, there are plenty of people who will quietly put up with but secretly detest Islamic practices and/or people. My cause for concern is that while I share with you the opinion that most Muslims are not zealous religious murderers, there are enough Islamic practices that get people offended to the point of causing hatred.

I am going to use the food example as a test case for what I'm saying. A lot of people here are put off by the fact that while other special groups are tolerant of differences, Muslims in Singapore generally demand special treatment. For example, you can eat meat with a vegetarian, but you must not eat pork in the vicinity of a Muslim. Now, I know that peoples experiences differ and that you may have had no such problem, but it seems that the people complaining here have been subject to that.

For a good example presented here, I suggest nayr69sg. He was forced to feed his baby outside of a restaurant they were patronizing. That is just a downright nasty and mean thing to do to a family with a baby. The reason given to him for his treatment was Islamic rules. I'm inclined to think it's the way sinkies tend to narrowly interpret and obediently follow rules, power-tripping in the process without thought or compassion. Or to borrow and mangle your phrase, luan lai lampah song.

Whether or not Islam has to do with it I would ask the Muslims here to volunteer their thoughts on it. Would you guys eject a family feeding a baby for feeding ownself prepared food because it's not halal-certified or prepared on premises? I would like to know. But whatever the opinion is, the fact remains is that he was ejected on the grounds that it was against their religion and that's what he has experienced and all that he will understand. The only reason given to him was that it was against Islam and that's what he will remember. If you put enough people through that experience, you will end up with lots of people hating Islam as you see here.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
A LOT of historical figures very highly modified and mythologized until truth not very clear. Good example is Ming Admiral Cheng Ho. His ancestors were all hajis and he was an Arabic speaker. Of Middle Eastern descent and Muslim, but statues all look like 100% Han. This is already from an empire with good recorded history, but what about Middle East at that time full of warring nomads? Hard to tell fact from fiction.
Modified Is one thing, even dead fart is super modified. The issue with Muhammad is he might not even be real. That is really a tall story taken as reality

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Modified Is one thing, even dead fart is super modified. The issue with Muhammad is he might not even be real. That is really a tall story taken as reality
I think historians couldn' t verify jesus and moses either. Nothing about moses was written by the egyptians even after the crossing of the red sea feat. And jesus?
Jews could have connive these religion for their personal interests. Just because moses says its their promised land, it gives them the right to steal properties of those that stayed there.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
When I worked as a land administrator there was a colleague who wears a hijab. She is from Egypt. Muslim. We get regular lunch sessions and the company gets subway and pizza. We order not pork choices for her. She is happy to eat with us. No problem.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I made some friends here who are from Malaysia. Something called a Malaysian singapore Brunei club.

For the Chinese new year gathering we were planning what food to bring. The Malaysians insisted no pork because they were inviting the muslims.

I was like hey it is Chinese new year. Bak kwa?

Malaysian Chinese insisted no. Must be respectful to the malays. And they had to invite the malays out of respect because the malays invite them for hari raya gatherings.

I went along with it. But just that year. No more after that.

Islam is not inclusive at all. It is the very most far right extremist religion out there. Read the Quran properly.

The Malaysians having lived under Malay Islamic rulers all their lives are indoctrinated to be careful not to offend their rulers.

So Islam is a bully. When they are the minority in order to survive the muslims will keep quiet. Eat what they can.

When they become the majority they will bully outright in the name of their far right extremist religion.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I worked as a land administrator there was a colleague who wears a hijab. She is from Egypt. Muslim. We get regular lunch sessions and the company gets subway and pizza. We order not pork choices for her. She is happy to eat with us. No problem.
Thats because pork is not considered dirty to arabs. Yiu just cam't eat it. But to malay muslims, the issue of pork has blown out of proprtion from being prohibited to eat, now see also cannot. There is no prohibition touching pork but most malays won't do it. They will say must clean with sand and water and all that stuff.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Thats because pork is not considered dirty to arabs. Yiu just cam't eat it. But to malay muslims, the issue of pork has blown out of proprtion from being prohibited to eat, now see also cannot. There is no prohibition touching pork but most malays won't do it. They will say must clean with sand and water and all that stuff.
Dumb malays.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I made some friends here who are from Malaysia. Something called a Malaysian singapore Brunei club.

For the Chinese new year gathering we were planning what food to bring. The Malaysians insisted no pork because they were inviting the muslims.

I was like hey it is Chinese new year. Bak kwa?

Malaysian Chinese insisted no. Must be respectful to the malays. And they had to invite the malays out of respect because the malays invite them for hari raya gatherings.

I went along with it. But just that year. No more after that.

Islam is not inclusive at all. It is the very most far right extremist religion out there. Read the Quran properly.

The Malaysians having lived under Malay Islamic rulers all their lives are indoctrinated to be careful not to offend their rulers.

So Islam is a bully. When they are the minority in order to survive the muslims will keep quiet. Eat what they can.

When they become the majority they will bully outright in the name of their far right extremist religion.
Bak wa is the worst. Its sticky and after eating it, you go shake the malay guy hand he will go amok!