• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W, don't ever go halal

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pappies are giving the Muslims way too much political pandering, as far as MUIS is concerned. Singapore is not a Muslim country, it's not necessary.

Might as well start having non-halal shelves in supermarkets like in Malaysia, because God forbid there's a can of luncheon meat near your can of baked beans, or beer near your soft drinks. :rolleyes:

if businesses decide to engage in divisive and petty segregation it would be time to stop shopping there. It follows that if countries do it, it would be time to stop living there.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg Malay sinkies not all a relac

Some are downright fuckers!

People eating at other table also must bother what they eating.

Chao chee bye muslims

see other post. I've noticed that in sinkieland and bolehland, the Muslims tend to be a lot more kaypoh and not relac. Indonesia they more bo chup with food.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i think that's actually quite close to the truth....
:eek::eek::eek:
th

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

what? you mean you didn't think so before? or are you just having fun with me? :sneaky:

for 1, nobody, NOBODY knows the authorship of the Quran. There's even a pro-Muslim site that posits the devil as one of the possible authors. (not devil within, but the devil devil).

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what? you mean you didn't think so before? or are you just having fun with me? :sneaky:

for 1, nobody, NOBODY knows the authorship of the Quran. There's even a pro-Muslim site that posits the devil as one of the possible authors. (not devil within, but the devil devil).

But did u ever get hold n read the Quran..english translated text?:smile:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. So there was a error wrt mohamad being mentioned in the quran.
But arabs will testify that mohamad did not write the quran.
And historians cannot verify his existance.
Mohamed not mentioned in the Qur'an but Jesus was mentioned and more revered...that means mudslimes are actually Christians.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I wrote what I did in jest. Because all we know is Abraham got horny with his maid and fathered the bastard Ishmael. Both (Ishmael and his mother) were subsequently banished.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
But did u ever get hold n read the Quran..english translated text?:smile:

bro. I'm allergic to too much text. tried the bible once because it's very easily available. a lot of hotels in ang moh land have a bible next to bed. bored nothing to do read. couldn't make it past too many pages... Words so exotic and everything, I just gave up.

But in a nutshell, I try to cherry pick nuggets of wisdom from everyone without buying anything wholesale. My conclusion is that all these religious texts are composite works by different authors. Too many cooks adding too much of their own flavour end up being rojak when it's supposed to be teh. Even the learned jews in israel are quite convinced that their religious works (version 1) are by different authors. Like that is very difficult for me to have faith when you can't be sure who put what in rite? Like masak, if lots of cooks of unknown provenance cook can trust? maybe 1 suci, but 2 are not then get food poisoning?

I prefer to glean those nuggets of wisdom from the people I meet and I will readily tell you that what impresses me about Islam is their hospitality rules.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe early historians, first century historians found evidence of the existence of Jesus. Those historians were not religious scholars or early church folks, but secular ones.

I heard otherwise, that there are some scholars (not me so don't whack me ok! :notworthy:) who actually say that there's NOT any secular evidence of his existence, but I find it hard to believe given how vivid some of those stories are.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s because the non muslims are too accommodating. Going halal here will increase their business by 15% because the non muslims dun mind and will still eat at halal joints. If enough % make a stand and boycott these halal joints then the businesses will be forced to choose between muslims and us

Endless and pointless chui kong lampah song complaining won't solve whatever issues you have with the Malays/Muslims. Action will. Please lead the way. You have been to prison so will have the street creds to launch and lead a movement. What's stopping you from doing so? Fear???

BTW, who is this "us"? How many millions do you have in your corner besides these five insignificant no balls, no brains Jenerals and some other riff-raff clones in this Echo Chamber?