• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W, don't ever go halal

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the way Muslims behave?

Haven't you tried to consume non halal food in a halal food establishment and get muslims complain about you?

My experience was at a Swensens feeding my 1 year old daughter her home prepared baby food. Manager came over to say you cannot feed her that. We told him she is a baby. Do you have baby food on your menu?

You claim to be a doctor but behave like a fucking illiterate and an idiot.

There are rules in all establishments, not just eateries. Rules do not revolve around you, your wife or your daughter. If it's a "halal" eatery or establishment, clearly you should not be eating non-halal food. And if you are caught doing so and told to stop, you should not be complaining and whinging about not being allowed to consume non-halal food in a halal establishment by "jealous petty fucking muslims".

If an eatery you go to says "non-smoking", then you should not be smoking. And if you are told to stop smoking, you should not be complaining and whinging about not being allowed to smoke by "jealous petty fucking" non-smokers.

If another eatery you go to says "no alcohol allowed", then you should not be drinking that bottle of wine that you brought along. And if you are told to stop drinking that wine, you should not be complaining and whinging about not being allowed to drink by "jealous petty fucking" teetotallers.

And if you visit yet another eatery that says "no pets allowed", then you should not be bringing your little Shih Tzu in. And if you are told to stop bringing in your little Shih Tzu, you should not be complaining and whinging about not being allowed to bring pets into that eatery by "jealous petty fucking" animal "haters".

Get the picture?

What the fuck man?

This is what I mean. Jealous petty fuckig muslims.

Stop bitching. You are the one at fault.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pappies are giving the Muslims way too much political pandering, as far as MUIS is concerned. Singapore is not a Muslim country, it's not necessary.

Might as well start having non-halal shelves in supermarkets like in Malaysia, because God forbid there's a can of luncheon meat near your can of baked beans, or beer near your soft drinks. :rolleyes:

What exactly the fuck is stopping you from eating in the thousands of non-halal eateries in Singapore??? Did someone put a gun to your head to force you to eat halal food or in a halal eatery???

This particular Sinkie trait of perpetually bitching, complaining and whingeing about anything and everything is simply incredible, worthy of a doctoral research.

LKY was spot on when he derisively labelled Sinkies as being "champion grumblers".

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are more to getting your outlet halal certified. It includes paying monthly protection money to muis to keep the certification. The worst is to have halal employees at your outlet. Now we know once you have some ppl who needs to disappear to pray 5 times a day, or with attitude that come one day absent for next two days, you are asking to be fucked.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
had mee rebus and soto ayam from a halal stall called inspirasi in bedok and shared the table with a melayu muslim. he was having mee rebus. also ordered chai tau kway and char kway teow from the non halal stalls. the muslims around me were fine with me dining on both halal and non halal dishes on the same table. but out of consideration i ensured i separated plates and utensils between the two and not use spoon and fork from inspirasi to dig into infidel tau kway and kway teow fried with pork lard. nonetheless they touched my mouth and it reeked with pork lard. but in sg melayu sinkies are not fussy. they are lelac’ed about it.

That has always been my, my family's and my friends' experience. I am not sure which part of Singapore these champion grumblers live in.

They seem to have the miraculous ability to constantly discover and uncover non-existent problems and issues.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are more to getting your outlet halal certified. It includes paying monthly protection money to muis to keep the certification. The worst is to have halal employees at your outlet. Now we know once you have some ppl who needs to disappear to pray 5 times a day, or with attitude that come one day absent for next two days, you are asking to be fucked.

If these businesses choose to do all these, getting halal certification or employing Muslims who pray "5 times a day"", what exactly the fuck is your problem as someone who has not put money into, nor have a stake in these businesses???

Please explain.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If these businesses choose to do all these, getting halal certification or employing Muslims who pray "5 times a day"", what exactly the fuck is your problem as someone who has not put money into, nor have a stake in these businesses???

Please explain.
5 daily prayers is not stated in the quran. So its not really a neccessity.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are not disciplined when it comes to working. You just need to hire the right people. Halal certified does not mean all employees need to be circumcised. It just means that the food no pork and lard tainted, no alcohol, no blood and must be from halal certified suppliers.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 daily prayers is not stated in the quran. So its not really a neccessity.

That's really not for me, you or these Sinkie champion grumblers to decide. It's their religion and their practices. As far as I am concerned, my life does not go into a downward spiral if Malays/Muslims want to pray, eat halal food, observe their cultural / religious practices, light up Geylang for Hari Raya, etc.

These pathetic Sinkie champion grumblers will whinge about anything and everything. They must live very unfulfilling lives.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
PTADER Haha. Yeah you are right. Aiyah dowan quarrel with you lah.

Was better when we were in agreement.

Anyway it's in the past now.

Canada doesnt have restrictive rules where one religion determines what others can and cannot do.

Peace bro

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dont know which cave u came fm. I personally came across non musim stall owners n restaurant with halal cert but employees were non muslim staffs. For instance seafood menu. All the chefs were ceena. Asst also ceena. All non muslims.

Oh ya. Tere r even Malay restaurant owners employing nin muslim kitchen staffs. Just walk along geylang mkt n joo chiat n see for urself

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

had mee rebus and soto ayam from a halal stall called inspirasi in bedok and shared the table with a melayu muslim. he was having mee rebus. also ordered chai tau kway and char kway teow from the non halal stalls. the muslims around me were fine with me dining on both halal and non halal dishes on the same table. but out of consideration i ensured i separated plates and utensils between the two and not use spoon and fork from inspirasi to dig into infidel tau kway and kway teow fried with pork lard. nonetheless they touched my mouth and it reeked with pork lard. but in sg melayu sinkies are not fussy. they are lelac’ed about it.

Haha....just like eating at jln tua kong ya. Only one Malay stall. Rest were non muslims stalls. No probm with tat.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha....just like eating at jln tua kong ya. Only one Malay stall. Rest were non muslims stalls. No probm with tat.
noor's nasi padang still there. but mas-ayu along upper east coast has closed as that lot is sealed up and under construction. must be for condos in order to rent out to tiong hookers. many spas, massage parlors, and chicken coops in that area.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haven't you tried to consume non halal food in a halal food establishment and get muslims complain about you?

My experience was at a Swensens feeding my 1 year old daughter her home prepared baby food. Manager came over to say you cannot feed her that. We told him she is a baby. Do you have baby food on your menu?

Manager said pointing to a table about one behind and in the opposite row saying the Muslim family there said they would complain to MUIS and his outlet could get certification fine.

So we had to walk outside and feed baby.

What the fuck man?

This is what I mean. Jealous petty fuckig muslims.
This proved that muslims and the quran are very powerful. Whatever they deemed unholy the rest of the society must followed

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
noor's nasi padang still there. but mas-ayu along upper east coast has closed as that lot is sealed up and under construction. must be for condos in order to rent out to tiong hookers. many spas, massage parlors, and chicken coops in that area.

Yes..i noticed Mas Ayu rest tutup. Not many malay stall tere. Noor business doing very well. 1 pm only left mee rebus. Ehh... i didnt know have chicken coops tere too.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
U forgot to add, a particular race good at maximisation of sick leave, hospital leave n God forbid Maternity leave..

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Just like the Quran u holding. No mention of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. in it.:roflmao:
Than why mudslimes demand break time 5 times a day for prayer?

The Age

NATIONAL
Muslim wins right to pray at work
October 15, 2002 — 10.00am
A Muslim information technology worker has won the right to pray at work.

In a deal brokered between his employer and unions yesterday, computer assembler Kamal El-Masri has been told he can take part in afternoon prayers.

Mr El-Masri, 19, took his case to the Australian Industrial Relations Commission, claiming his employer, TPG, would not allow him to take adequate breaks to pray.

He needs to pray five times a day as part of his religion but two of his daily prayers fall while he is at work, one at lunchtime and one in the afternoon.

He claimed his boss issued formal warnings and threatened to sack him for taking the prayer breaks, even though he shortened his lunch break to compensate.

Nine leaders from Catholic, Anglican and Uniting Churches, as well as the Jewish and Islamic faiths, signed a statement of support, respecting the rights of workers to observe their religious faith.

The statement said Muslim workers in particular should be given the right to take a few minutes to pray.

After in-depth talks with management, the parties reached an agreement. TPG agreed to withdraw all formal warnings against Mr El-Masri and allow him to take a five-minute afternoon prayer break.

Mr El-Masri said he only ever wanted the right to observe his religion. "I wish this message went out to all employers to show them that a person doing their religious acts at work should be (allowed)," he said.

"For every other worker who wants to respect their religion I say, 'Go out there, stand up, you've got the right', and may God be with them."

He said he would continue working at TPG.

Australian Services Union assistant branch secretary Sally McManus said the agreement was a "victory for common sense and fair play".

The union said since media coverage of the issue it had been targeted by anti-Muslim supporters, and had received numerous hate calls at its office.

- AAP

License this article
MOST VIEWED IN NATIONAL
UPDATED
Fatality causes mayhem on Monash Freeway and Glen Waverley line
Teenage skater killed in horror Mornington Peninsula crash
EXCLUSIVE
Beyond the blood bank: The awkward donation that could save lives
ANALYSIS
Rush case shows how your body may be dragged through the evidence
'This is the worst you can get': Teen dead in Tootgarook crash
'A bullet in my head': Gobbo's child, mother threatened by dangerous criminals