• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W, don't ever go halal

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is a disease and Muslims will never coexist with others peacefully. Why should it matter how an animal was killed as long as it was done as quickly and humanely as possible? I wouldn't have minded if the halal certification was only about ensuring no pork taints the food of Muslims.

They will stick to their backward practices rather than have critical thought. There was an Islamic golden age once but I am afraid that was an aberration in history.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has it got to do with them? So their religion will say that they cannot eat at all if there is someone else eating unprayed food in their presence? Man....

Where did you get this idea from, that "their religion will say that they cannot eat at all if there is someone else eating unprayed food in their presence? "???

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is a disease and Muslims will never coexist with others peacefully. Why should it matter how an animal was killed as long as it was done as quickly and humanely as possible? I wouldn't have minded if the halal certification was only about ensuring no pork taints the food of Muslims.

They will stick to their backward practices rather than have critical thought. There was an Islamic golden age once but I am afraid that was an aberration in history.

Hindus don't generally take meat as Hinduism see eating meat as perpetuating violence on animals.

Like Muslims, Jews do not eat pork out of religious consideration. Ditto for Christian denominations like the Seventh-Day Adventists, Ethiophian and Eritrean Orthodox Christians. The followers of these Christian denominations are forbidden from consuming pork. Yazidism similarly forbids the consumption of pork.

Catholics are forbidden to eat meat on Fridays.

These are people's religious beliefs. It has nothing to do with your stupid claims of "Islam being a disease" or your nonsensical claims of "backward practices".

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoken like a jihadist pig who supports all forms of islamization of the public space. Still masquerading as a christian, you filthy mohammedan pig?

Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti (Muslim Body Count: 87, 612), I have been telling you many times. Instead of bitching and ranting constantly and aimlessly about Muslims like a caterwauling, miserable spineless faggot, please toughen the fuck up, go to the nearest mosque and shout "Chow Chi Bai! Melayu! Terrorists!" as the worshippers are leaving the mosque.

No point screeching here, behind the safety of your keyboard, like a fucking loonie and a deranged talk big but no brain, no balls worthless fuck.

For fuck sake, show some respect for yourself. And if not yourself, for your pregnant unicorn.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Where did you get this idea from, that "their religion will say that they cannot eat at all if there is someone else eating unprayed food in their presence? "???

From the way Muslims behave?

Haven't you tried to consume non halal food in a halal food establishment and get muslims complain about you?

My experience was at a Swensens feeding my 1 year old daughter her home prepared baby food. Manager came over to say you cannot feed her that. We told him she is a baby. Do you have baby food on your menu?

Manager said pointing to a table about one behind and in the opposite row saying the Muslim family there said they would complain to MUIS and his outlet could get certification fine.

So we had to walk outside and feed baby.

What the fuck man?

This is what I mean. Jealous petty fuckig muslims.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manager said pointing to a table about one behind and in the opposite row saying the Muslim family there said they would complain to MUIS and his outlet could get certification fine.

The pappies are giving the Muslims way too much political pandering, as far as MUIS is concerned. Singapore is not a Muslim country, it's not necessary.

Might as well start having non-halal shelves in supermarkets like in Malaysia, because God forbid there's a can of luncheon meat near your can of baked beans, or beer near your soft drinks. :rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah fuck! What a sellout for the sake of more profits. Still dare to claim to be "All American Food". Roy Allen and Frank Wright are turning in their graves. Looks like fast food in Thailand is the last place for non-halal offering. Long live the Thais.
Don't forget pinoyland as long as not in mudslime area of Mindanao

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ah fuck! What a sellout for the sake of more profits. Still dare to claim to be "All American Food". Roy Allen and Frank Wright are turning in their graves. Looks like fast food in Thailand is the last place for non-halal offering. Long live the Thais.
A&W here in Canada is A ok.

The muslims just dont order the pork dishes. Simple.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
had mee rebus and soto ayam from a halal stall called inspirasi in bedok and shared the table with a melayu muslim. he was having mee rebus. also ordered chai tau kway and char kway teow from the non halal stalls. the muslims around me were fine with me dining on both halal and non halal dishes on the same table. but out of consideration i ensured i separated plates and utensils between the two and not use spoon and fork from inspirasi to dig into infidel tau kway and kway teow fried with pork lard. nonetheless they touched my mouth and it reeked with pork lard. but in sg melayu sinkies are not fussy. they are lelac’ed about it.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
had mee rebus and soto ayam from a halal stall called inspirasi in bedok and shared the table with a melayu muslim. he was having mee rebus. also ordered chai tau kway and char kway teow from the non halal stalls. the muslims around me were fine with me dining on both halal and non halal dishes on the same table. but out of consideration i ensured i separated plates and utensils between the two and not use spoon and fork from inspirasi to dig into infidel tau kway and kway teow fried with pork lard. nonetheless they touched my mouth and it reeked with pork lard. but in sg melayu sinkies are not fussy. they are lelac’ed about it.

Sg Malay sinkies not all a relac

Some are downright fuckers!

People eating at other table also must bother what they eating.

Chao chee bye muslims

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal

Golden age...not too difficult to take over the byzantine empire when the romans already built the infrastructure...what they did right was to be United and sang the same song...a religion should not dictate a culture it should be vice versa

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why complain? Restaurants in japan and taiwan now offering halal food. Denmark schools serve halal food.Soon the entire world will serve only halal food. Its just a matter of time. Must be patient thats all.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to Thailand!
They are also one of the countries that are more firm when dealing with their mozzies infections regardless of the Govt (of course Thaksin was the best ).

Same for Burma though I never liked the country much. Thank God for them who can give those mozzies back what they deserved

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why complain? Restaurants in japan and taiwan now offering halal food. Denmark schools serve halal food.Soon the entire world will serve only halal food. Its just a matter of time. Must be patient thats all.
Vile mozzie just showed his tail.
This is closet mindset of mozzies. They dream to take over the world. Culled them while we still can.
Banish Islam and final solution for vile mozzies

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sg Malay sinkies not all a relac

Some are downright fuckers!

People eating at other table also must bother what they eating.

Chao chee bye muslims
must be from middle yeast or piakistan. many piakistan muslims very sextreme. sumtimes more sextreme than midyeasterners. perhaps she might not be complaining to management about non halal baby food (she wouldn’t know if it was halal or not) but about you bringing food from outside and feeding it which was typically against eatery policies.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to take over world just outproduce all others and flood other cuntries via migration, legal and illegal. don’t need $6.9 trillion in arms.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays only form 15% of the total population in Singapore.

Businesses who intent to market this 15% over the majority is just being a fool.

Business is business....nothing PC should be taken into consideration.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays only form 15% of the total population in Singapore.

Businesses who intent to market this 15% over the majority is just being a fool.

Business is business....nothing PC should be taken into consideration.

It really depends on the type of food you're planning to sell in your F&B business.

Malays are addicted to fast food and fried food, it's probably more lucrative to include them as your customers.