• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
sometimes in life one cannot be so sober all the time ..." a drunken person is often more happy then a sober one " . :wink:

I've made up my mind, wanna have a few pots of weed after I finish building my home in 2 years time. Not now drifter, but when the time comes I relly need your help to recommend on the species. Fuxx 2400baht for a pack now is ridiculous. Better grow our own.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not for me Jah, my arjan is Hennessy. I believe Chonburifc's arjan comes with the name Johnny and he Walks a lot cos when he stops he will fall down that's what he told me.
Thanks for the intro bro. My ajarn's name is luang por Johnny. He is very powerful. And he is everywhere. He have many robes, red, black, green, gold and blue. But the favorite coler is blue.

His always tells us we must 'keep walking'.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've made up my mind, wanna have a few pots of weed after I finish building my home in 2 years time. Not now drifter, but when the time comes I relly need your help to recommend on the species. Fuxx 2400baht for a pack now is ridiculous. Better grow our own.

bro..you are staying in thai ...why the price of the weed so expensive ? when i stay in thai for 2 years ...i get 50g for 1000baht ...i think they know you rich want to whack you lah ....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey drifter, I just bought this album this afternoon in Kaohsiung. Tried out the CD and liked her music.

ed62d030.jpg

is it good ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro..you are staying in thai ...why the price of the weed so expensive ? when i stay in thai for 2 years ...i get 50g for 1000baht ...i think they know you rich want to whack you lah ....

errrr bro I know where you come from, when I in Koh Samet I also get same price you mentioned. But when I in Bangkok I got no connection la. I know if I go to the police station I can get the best price. Thats what they told me, police are the mastermind. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway that's besides the point, I think growing your own is the best for quality control and purity of product from chemicals.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the intro bro. My ajarn's name is luang por Johnny. He is very powerful. And he is everywhere. He have many robes, red, black, green, gold and blue. But the favorite coler is blue.

His always tells us we must 'keep walking'.

Bro, the property expo starts tomorrow at Queen Sirikit Convention.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
errrr bro I know where you come from, when I in Koh Samet I also get same price you mentioned. But when I in Bangkok I got no connection la. I know if I go to the police station I can get the best price. Thats what they told me, police are the mastermind. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway that's besides the point, I think growing your own is the best for quality control and purity of product from chemicals.

bro...you are a biz man dont show your face around looking for weed ...just ask a trusted thai guy who got connection ...and make sure he know you know the market price ...dont kena rip off ...yes the best is grow your own ..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehe. Until muea ? i try to make it on saturday! Hehe

knn you owe me big time pii. You said many times you come see me in Bkk. Anyway if you come this week end I know, I understand, you don't want to see me cos you already know I not around gone to I'sia.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn you owe me big time pii. You said many times you come see me in Bkk. Anyway if you come this week end I know, I understand, you don't want to see me cos you already know I not around gone to I'sia.

whahahaha..how much he owe you ? :wink:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe. Until muea ? i try to make it on saturday! Hehe

House & Condo Show # 26
Date : 15 - 18 March 2012

Time : 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.

Aiming at new home hunters, the Housing Business Association, in conjunction with the Thai Condominium Association and the Thai Real Estate Association, is hosting the House & Condo Show#26. This most comprehensive residential property fair is taking “First House for Everyone from the Government” as its theme.

The event will bring together numerous reputable real estate operators offering all kinds of properties in various locations, including ready-to-live-in houses, condominiums, commercial buildings, and resort & golf course projects, all in a variety of price ranges. Experts from leading banks and financial institutions will be on hand to offer purchase guidance and tips. Don’t miss the opportunity to win cash vouchers and electrical appliances worth altogether over 2 million baht. Plus an array of fun activities for everyone.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
House & Condo Show # 26

KYP although I here for a while but I am not so familiar with the rules on condo ownership. May I ask you one questions: If a new project allows foreigner to buy and say there are 50 units for foreigners, can a foreigner but like 5 units under a single name?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KYP although I here for a while but I am not so familiar with the rules on condo ownership. May I ask you one questions: If a new project allows foreigner to buy and say there are 50 units for foreigners, can a foreigner but like 5 units under a single name?

Can. 1st come 1st serve. When the foreigners' reserved quota is up, then the project is closed to foreigners.

BTW, this is not Sinkieland, and we're not dealing with HDB flats with racial quotas or that you need to form a family nucleus to buy one unit. You really need to unsinkify yourself. :smile:

Last edited: