• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i learn that kai means chicken ...lets ask ah ram . ..

ah ram kai means chicken or quay ?

There's a slight difference to differentiate between. Kai means chicken and Khai means egg.

However, like Chinese, Thais also use chicken to refer to prostitute.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's a slight difference to differentiate between. Kai means chicken and Khai means egg.

thankyou ram i also know khai means ....i also know thais use chicken to refer to prostitute ..i just want to confirm with you kai means chicken anot ...i thought all these years i made a mistake ..thats why ask you ...thank you once again .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chinese call pros chicken cos the words sound pretty similar what's the logic behind the thais calling pros chickens?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can. 1st come 1st serve. When the foreigners' reserved quota is up, then the project is closed to foreigners.

BTW, this is not Sinkieland, and we're not dealing with HDB flats with racial quotas or that you need to form a family nucleus to buy one unit. You really need to unsinkify yourself. :smile:

Sawasdee krup. Thank you for that info tony

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i thought mao mak mak means very drunk ? ki mao means want to get drunk ? kin ki means eat shit so ki mao means shit drunk ..?:wink:

You are right, "ki" means shit.

In Thai as I was told, when you add the word ki infrom of another word you are trying to make the second word become extremely or another way to put it like addictive too. However it many be derogatory so try not to use it and only use it with people you know and as like a joke. So you can use the word ki followup by many other words.