• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Frightening Experience

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sis, teach you 3 words to ward him off. "槽你妈"
Whatever lecherous intention he has towards you will instantly turn to anger :biggrin:

I have attended a rape prevention briefing and one of the basic tactic is not to aggravate the situation nor to anger the attacker

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
maybe...or maybe SG is swarmed with foreigners and more undesirable characters are led in through the lax immigration policy

No no.... then should have blonde mei mei's sunbathing topless.... true, the lax immigration policy failed to attract the desirable, for example:

21932_290400444551_144307359551_4823051_7040236_n.jpg

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is important for a gal to keep her muscles taut, body toned and her cardiac level healthy. if you dont like vigorous activities, try brisk walking...that shd be good for you in the long term

Yes, that too, I'm quite a stamina walker. I can walk through Orchard Road all the way from Dhoby Ghaut to Scotts Road. :smile: :wink:

what do you think I shd do at that time?

If that happened to me, I'd run as fast as I can and scream as loud as I can. :eek: :mad:

your bicycle without seat like Samboss or not?

:confused: :confused: Bicycle without seat should be sent to bicycle shop to fit a seat or throw away and buy new one.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No no.... then should have blonde mei mei's sunbathing topless.... true, the lax immigration policy failed to attract the desirable, for example:

hahaha...there are many of these pretty gals too...whether they are desirable or not is subjective.

can bring short term enjoyment, long term misery

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that happened to me, I'd run as fast as I can and scream as loud as I can. :eek: :mad:

good advice..thanks... at that time all that went through my mind was to run and flee from him.

will shouting slow me down or make him anger or panic?

i also dont want to aggravate him nor panic him or else he may want to pursue me to silence me...cld that be more dangerous?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have attended a rape prevention briefing and one of the basic tactic is not to aggravate the situation nor to anger the attacker

Just kidding with you. You are right about this. Most victims put up a strong struggle which actually caused them more hurt or even death. I have personally witnessed a poly girl being rescued from the bush and how badly her face was beaten up. It was then I knew the true meaning of 'beyond recognition'

These PRC men are a pest here in Simgapore. Just the other day, I was checking into the hotel with my fling and this PRC male reception gave my girl a dirty look and gave me a fuck up attitude.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
1) run away from him and towards where people are and scream for help .....if you are the ' normal ' sort of person.

2) kick him in the groin and then do it again .......if you are the ' fighting fearless type ' ....which of course you are not.

3) point at his cock and shout loudly and say 'aiyahh 为什么这么小?..... if you are the cheeky sort.

As for me....i would take option 1

what do you think I shd do at that time?

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all this mess, PAP blames it on Singaporean refusing to have more babies! So they have to bring in FT to take your jobs, FS(F-students) to take your scholarship...

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
good advice..thanks... at that time all that went through my mind was to run and flee from him.

will shouting slow me down or make him anger or panic?

i also dont want to aggravate him nor panic him or else he may want to pursue me to silent me...cld that be more dangerous?

I don't know the exact area you jog. I usually avoid quiet areas so there's always some public around. Screaming would attract attention. That's what I was taught during air stewardess course, especially when staying over abroad. Luckily, such situation has never happened to me, but I always keep in mind.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i had taken a pic of him in his indecent semi nude condition, cld i report him to the Police?
ccb tracy tan. you bitches in singapore can wear shorts so short until arses can see. this one nothing wrong ah? In beach u bitches wear revealing binkinis nothing wrong ah? When men wear swimming attire, u bitches whine n grind like its the end of the world only if the guy not gd looking. a typical sinkie bitch attitude tht thinks womans charter on their side

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just kidding with you. You are right about this. Most victims put up a strong struggle which actually caused them more hurt or even death. I have personally witnessed a poly girl being rescued from the bush and how badly her face was beaten up. It was then I knew the true meaning of 'beyond recognition'

These PRC men are a pest here in Simgapore. Just the other day, I was checking into the hotel with my fling and this PRC male reception gave my girl a dirty look and gave me a fuck up attitude.

Yes, a gal has to be wise and know when to fight and when to surrender. No point risking life and limbs unnecessarily

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) run away from him and towards where people are and scream for help .....if you are the ' normal ' sort of person.

2) kick him in the groin and then do it again .......if you are the ' fighting fearless type ' ....which of course you are not.

3) point at his cock and shout loudly and say 'aiyahh 为什么这么小?..... if you are the cheeky sort.

As for me....i would take option 1

hmmmmm...not sure whether all these will work or not

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For all this mess, PAP blames it on Singaporean refusing to have more babies! So they have to bring in FT to take your jobs, FS(F-students) to take your scholarship...

actually, the not enough babies problem was caused by the pap.

who doesnt want babies? it's the social, economic, work conditions that delay couples from having babies or deter them

SG couples not having bables is just symptom of a bigger SG problem

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know the exact area you jog. I usually avoid quiet areas so there's always some public around. Screaming would attract attention. That's what I was taught during air stewardess course, especially when staying over abroad. Luckily, such situation has never happened to me, but I always keep in mind.

good advice...i jogged at east coast beach which can be crowded or quiet, depends on the day and time..but that's a beautiful, soothing and scenic place to exercise

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
ccb tracy tan. you bitches in singapore can wear shorts so short until arses can see. this one nothing wrong ah? In beach u bitches wear revealing binkinis nothing wrong ah? When men wear swimming attire, u bitches whine n grind like its the end of the world only if the guy not gd looking. a typical sinkie bitch attitude tht thinks womans charter on their side

Yalor, we see already steam. Some buay tahan touch and they scream KNN