• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Frightening Experience

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jogging at the beach in the morning has cool, crisp, clean air which the gym does not have. All I ask is safety in SG, not just for me But for 100s of other joggers. Is that wrong to ask that of the SPF?

It is not wrong to ask for SPF to protect ppl but it's wrong to be double standard always ask for gender equality ..wanting the best of both world ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
two weeks ago, i saw three police cars patrolling at the beach...slowly but surely with hazard lights flashing. three and so leisurely? patrolling or ogling at gals?

Knn ...if drive fast how to know if someone needed help ? The reason why those policeman switch on their light is to let ppl know there's police on patrol and to prevent crime ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the SPF shd patrol at hours when the molestors are proned to strike...not in bright daylight like 10 am when there are hundreds of cyclists and beachgoers

what's the point of patrolling at such a time?...more to look at gals than to do their duty?

Are u stupid ? Anybody can commit any crime at any time at any place
....those criminal will strike when the situation is right .

If something happen around 12 in the afternoon and there's no police I wonder what u will say next :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miss Tracy Tan sounds like the nightmare for all ops room and patrol officers.

very typical of sinkie socialite tai tai's. know of many here in the bay area who keep calling 911 on mobiles when some morons cut in front of their cars. in california here on freeways, 911 calls are routed to the chp emergency call center. the center keeps track of callers, and they know these sinkie women by their names. almost if not all these frivolous calls are never responded to on the freeways because they are of extremely low priority. they will respond only if there's an accident which may potentially block the flow of traffic.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure la CP must be thinking so much these days so many civil serpents including many of his subordinates kenna entertained left him out.

After uncle GYH, his successors bo chiong. TTB and KBH, esp the latter, would be like fish out of water in a nightclub. Current one could be mistaken as a captain in the club.