• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Frightening Experience

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS should stop jogging outside, try fitness gym! Those place are very safe for females but not for the guys... The gay pinoy trainer touch guys butt only!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ccb tracy tan. you bitches in singapore can wear shorts so short until arses can see. this one nothing wrong ah? In beach u bitches wear revealing binkinis nothing wrong ah? When men wear swimming attire, u bitches whine n grind like its the end of the world only if the guy not gd looking. a typical sinkie bitch attitude tht thinks womans charter on their side

dont be a prude...wearing short shorts or skimpy bikinis is not indecent. no law is broken

but wearing skimpy male underwear which showed his private part?

if he wears a skimpy swimwear..that is ok. but underwear is not swimwear

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS should stop jogging outside, try fitness gym! Those place are very safe for females but not for the guys... The gay pinoy trainer touch guys butt only!

jogging along the beach is different from gym jogging...especially east coast beach in the morning, crisp, clean, cool, unpolluted air with nice scenery

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
can see but cannot touch...touch is for bf or hubby, not just anyone

Sorry Miss Tracy, like that is why word like cockteaser is invented. I agree anyhow touch is wrong. But gal should wear properly. Girl who wear sexy should sit in KTV or stand in Geylang for guy to touch or fuck. Only question is pay how much? Sorry Miss Tracy, my language no courtesy but its what I think.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry Miss Tracy, like that is why word like cockteaser is invented. I agree anyhow touch is wrong. But gal should wear properly. Girl who wear sexy should sit in KTV or stand in Geylang for guy to touch or fuck. Only question is pay how much? Sorry Miss Tracy, my language no courtesy but its what I think.

dressing nicely and sexily need not be indecent. I believe a SG gal is free to dress well as long as she is not indecent.

as I said in a previous post on this thread, wearing short shorts or skimpy bikini is sexy but not indecent.

A gal can dress in low cut or high slit for her bf or hubby. but that doesnt meaning that any man think that he can touch her. This is SG and not a lawless country

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just returned from a frightening experience.

I was doing my early morning jog at East Coast beach. A PRC guy came out from the sea and approached me threateningly with arms outstretched like he was going to embrace me. He was clad only in a skimpy underwear that left nothing to the imagination.

He exclaimed in heavy accented mandarin: "Siao Xie, ni hao ma?" and ran towards me attempting to embrace me.

I was shocked and shouted: "Ni pu yao luan lai!" and ran off. Luckily I managed to outpace him for a short distance and he returned to collect his belongings on the beach. It was frightening that such a thing can happen in SG.

Is it lawful for a guy to wear skimpy underwear in public?

Moral of the Story: A gal has to be fit and alert to stay out of trouble.

Lessons Learnt: (1) SG is no more safe with so many dubious foreigners. (2) A gal shd not leave home without her mobile phone

You must not be so xenophobic. You must welcome your FT masters with open arms and open legs.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call 999 no use. Now one 1 PRC fucker can beat up 3 police. Keep Golden Dragon and Ramseth number on your handphone LOL

that's true...so sad.

the SPF has abdicated its duty to honour and protect Singaporeans and maintain law and order.

If the PRC was apprehended this morning, I wont be surprised if he was just given a letter of warning. Instead of disciplining him, the Police may turn ard and advise me not to jog too early in the morning so as to prevent a recurrence., making it sound like it is a crime for me to jog early in the morning...A travesty of law and order!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
dressing nicely and sexily need not be indecent. I believe a SG gal is free to dress well as long as she is not indecent.

Why not u show us a peekture of what u wore this fateful morning? Let us be the judge.

My guess...u wearing FBT shorts? :smile:

savage_sgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given that we know who you are we will not rescue you lah. We will only video whatever on handphone and put here to share.:biggrin:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont be a prude...wearing short shorts or skimpy bikinis is not indecent. no law is broken

but wearing skimpy male underwear which showed his private part?

if he wears a skimpy swimwear..that is ok. but underwear is not swimwear
so what if underwear is not swimwear? Anyhows, they both look the same. typical minded sinkie bitch.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not u show us a peekture of what u wore this fateful morning? Let us be the judge.

My guess...u wearing FBT shorts? :smile:

FBT shorts have high cuts and are made for jogging...they dont impede leg movements...U saw me this morning?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what if underwear is not swimwear? Anyhows, they both look the same. typical minded sinkie bitch.

how ignorant u r.

swimwear doesnt reveal anything when wet. underwear shows everything when wet. that's what i saw this morning...hard and stiff