• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Frightening Experience

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh, so a fucking ah tiong comes to supposedly grope you, thats more than a drunk indian who does nothing eh. bitch

both r frightening..one, he knows what he wants..the other, he doesnt know what he is doing. at the end of the day, the gal is the one who shd be careful and avoid such men

Last edited:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
both r frightening..one, he knows what he wants..the other, he doesnt know what he is doing. at the end of the day, the gal is the one who shd be careful and avoid such men
ya. so you can stay at home instead of flaunting your lau cheeby all over the island

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
sizing the situation helped me to escape unscathed
sizing the situation? Dont give me crap. a person who comes up like that is enough for a girl to know how to close their cheeby n run for cover. but u look at his lanjiao instead..'to size it up', so to speak

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sizing the situation? Dont give me crap. a person who comes up like that is enough for a girl to know how to close their cheeby n run for cover. but u look at his lanjiao instead..'to size it up', so to speak

sizing the situation is different from sizing the tool...obviously u dont know gals well

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
r u offended that I look good in sexy and revealing attire?
definitely not. even if u were or were not, it wouldnt be of my concern if u werent bitchin ard here. the least u could have done was to ask someone to call the police. instead u come to the bet to post n fantasise an ah tiong covk up ur spiderweb cheeby

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
definitely not. even if u were or were not, it wouldnt be of my concern if u werent bitchin ard here. the least u could have done was to ask someone to call the police. instead u come to the bet to post n fantasise an ah tiong covk up ur spiderweb cheeby

that's good...but I sense a lot of anger, jealousy and frustration in your postings. you need help!!!

Last edited: