• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Ditty For A Bully [destined for rubbish heap]

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: A Ditty For A Bully

kani lau bu pua chee bye. u only know to repeat this arh?
is there anyone? why need advice from manipulative mother fucker scroobal, izzit?

your vulval mouth is getting bigger and bigger
can take in an elephant now
but your pea brain is like your puny birdie
soft,shrivelled,wrinkled...limp and six oclock sticky

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

your vulval mouth is getting bigger and bigger
can take in an elephant now
but your pea brain is like your puny birdie
soft,shrivelled,wrinkled...limp and six oclock sticky
unfortunately your pappies master hate sinkies runroader who done well outside sinking land.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what masters are you talking about
those who quit are losers
stayers are heroes
simian liners are the worst

ok, i scare u. can intro your boss. limpeh want to switch to pappies. oops! PAP. knn, become habit to use pappies liaoz.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ok, i scare u. can intro your boss. limpeh want to switch to pappies. oops! PAP. knn, become habit to use pappies liaoz.

so you want to meet him..ok...........be my guest.....kopi...get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ferocious-dog.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

want to switch can ask the fucker who always switch back and forth.........................

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Enough is enough JaWs; can't you see NO one's upping this Thread Anymore?..:cool:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

want to switch can ask the fucker who always switch back and forth.........................

that fucker establishment dont want and not interested. now think i got some chance to go in establishment but rank must higher than kopisai or ron ron, then i switch. same rank also cannot.

jw5

Loyal

that fucker establishment dont want and not interested. now think i got some chance to go in establishment but rank must higher than kopisai or ron ron, then i switch. same rank also cannot.

won't be too difficult, kopisai only PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophant) rank, which is the lowest..............

jw5

Loyal

From today, only manipulative, bullying and condescending posts will be abused.

Nothing and nobody will be spared on these type of posts, including their family members and sycophants.

If not acceptable, something else can be worked out.

Cheers.

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nothing and nobody will be spared on these type of posts, including their family members and sycophants.

Cheers.

I think I've been missing all the fun here past few days, what the fuck happened? Ok before I'm being abused I will go read.

TeamDrifter is back and we're bad!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers.

this is the 6 DAY WAR
hope it ends today
thank you...have a great weekend
make LOVE lah:smile: