• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Ditty For A Bully [destined for rubbish heap]

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: A Ditty For A Bully

:biggrin::*:

opps and that was written before kopi uncle was known as kopi sai.

good morning Jah
if you write something they don't like
they say you're a demon , a troll , a moron
if you write something they love
you are an angel, a saint, a saviour
these intellectual hunters are a pack of garbages
best avoid these bullies

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

kopiuncle and scroobal are both manipulative bullies, that's why they get along so well.

JW5 which ever handler now
please tell me which forummer have i bullied
which forummer have i manipulated
don't just bark like a mad dog
give me some examples where i manipulate and bully forummers
if you are correct, i chop north and south....promise

jw5

Loyal

JW5 which ever handler now
please tell me which forummer have i bullied
which forummer have i manipulated
don't just bark like a mad dog
give me some examples where i manipulate and bully forummers
if you are correct, i chop north and south....promise

scroobal lor, you manipulated scroobal the bastard.

such that he even started an idiotic thread like this, the bloody retarded obnoxious moron.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?116496-Kopiuncle-power-of-articulation

jw5

Loyal

JW5, please do us all a favour
go chop your north and south
today is the 4th anniversary liao
soon it will be the 5th....move on lah

you and ah clone chop first......................

jw5

Loyal

A moronic imbecile once started a thread trying to protect kinana.

This manipulative overbearing idiot scroobal wanted to ask who zapped him, but later retracted with his tail between his stinking legs and said that kinana was disruptive to the forum. This deceitful asshole is now pretending that episode never happened.

Oh look at the other thread, this ignorant piece of scum also praised kopiuncle, who is his biggest backer now.

What an incredibly egoistic idiot this clown is.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.p...f-articulation

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.p...-Zapped-Kinana

jw5

Loyal

Reminder for all the regulars to read. For some of you fogeys, don't feel uncomfortable hor.
After all, as Leongsam keeps saying, our internet monikers mean nothing.
Unless of course you want to use it to step into the public eye, or have an agenda, or are an egoistic manipulative bastard.

Speaking of egoistic manipulative bastard, see the thread below to see how cb kia scroobal banned someone and then tried to lied his way out of it.
He has absolutely no morals, lying and cheating are second nature to him, probably because of bad upbringing.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?125062-Ah-Leong-may-i-know-why-kukubird58-was-banned/page3

jw5

Loyal

Reminder for all the regulars to read. For some of you fogeys, don't feel uncomfortable hor.
After all, as Leongsam keeps saying, our internet monikers mean nothing.
Unless of course you want to use it to step into the public eye, or have an agenda, or are an egoistic manipulative bastard.

Speaking of egoistic manipulative bastard, see the thread below to see how cb kia scroobal banned someone and then tried to lied his way out of it.
He has absolutely no morals, lying and cheating are second nature to him, probably because of bad upbringing.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?125062-Ah-Leong-may-i-know-why-kukubird58-was-banned/page3

Read the fucking bastard's condescending reply in post#42.

Those of you fucking sycophants who are still backing him better wake up your idea. You are no better than those porlumpars you keep harping about.

jw5

Loyal

No he not, i am here reading what jw5 is posting.

Now u bugger off and let jw5 say his piece.:oIo:

Thanks.
All posts in this thread are worth reading, except those by kopisai and peppercrab.
Do read the attached threads. They tell a lot about the subject of this thread's rhymes.

jw5

Loyal

Just in case any of the regulars, sycophants, fogeys, bachelors, spinsters, divorcees, wiseman, fools, humans, aliens, etc missed this.

KopiBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal

5th year you are still mourning....i surrender liao to your tauhongness

JW5 = Scroobal = morning lock in with one clone , lunch time another , tea time with another , dinner time yet another , midnight another . A real lau hero !!!