• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, bankers

M

Mdm Tang

Re: 3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, ban

Howard's defend : Talk Enviroment issues with the girls for 60 mins in the Nude
no sex involved.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, ban

One thing not too understand. What will the pappies gain by making this thing big, implicating so many people. PR to show they are transparent? Or to teach someone a lesson that they can sacrifice so many people. Is there something else that we don't know?
slaughter sg white collars, shame them until they cant even get blue collar jobs, and then, promote foreign talons.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's only a matter of time before the name of a pastor, priest, or monk will come out. Mark my word.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

It's only a matter of time before the name of a pastor, priest, or monk will come out. Mark my word.

knn this is getting very scary man

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Defence Put Up By Mr Subhas
and Team will be something like that :

" my client 1st time, he wore a Condom

; my client did Not Penetrate and or

my client did Penetrate But Did Not Ejaculate ;

therefore No sex involved Only ForePlay Only " :smile:

hi there

1. wa! are you clinton?
2. or some clinton wannabe?
3. hahaha!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

swee! its gets better........gaining momentum.....
police also know how to build climax......
charging them batch by batch....leaving us on tenterhooks....
helps the papers sales also

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Defence Put Up By Mr Subhas
and Team will be something like that :

" my client 1st time, he wore a Condom

; my client did Not Penetrate and or

my client did Penetrate But Did Not Ejaculate ;

therefore No sex involved Only ForePlay Only " :smile:
please la, as long as the kuku enter her hole, is considered intercourse, ejaculate or not is no longer relevant.

the 48 fellas r charged bcos their contacts r in the okt's records, which suggests they may have engaged the okt's gals before. unless they own up, nobody can prove if they have all screwed that underaged whore.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

swee! its gets better........gaining momentum.....
police also know how to build climax......
charging them batch by batch....leaving us on tenterhooks....
helps the papers sales also
hahahaha. must have one big name still a mystery to keep everyone in suspense.

Talking about this, how come the CNB/SCDF/CPIB/MILF no sound already?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Why do they bother to pay so much for legal fees? There is one sure way to escape any jail term or any law suit and its very cheap. Anyone wanna guess the method?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

hahahaha. must have one big name still a mystery to keep everyone in suspense.

Talking about this, how come the CNB/SCDF/CPIB/MILF no sound already?

Chief Guards Officer?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why do they bother to pay so much for legal fees? There is one sure way to escape any jail term or any law suit and its very cheap. Anyone wanna guess the method?
Let me guess. Die die also don't admit.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

How will the sentencing be? Engage her once = 7 years, engage her twice = 7 years X 2:confused:

It's all wayang one lah, later the courts will give reduced sentences because of mitigating factors and most if not all will just kenna fined.

It's all about publicity for the you know who lah:o

caught 80.
you think how many end up never fuck the whore?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

What? What is that? Show them the brilliance you inherited from my bestowed keling genes my dear ee pun in du hai er!.....LOL.....alamak....LOL

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok me bad.
I still believe its fucking hypocrisy.
16 year old is legal age for sex but 18 whore is sex with minor?

Noting hypocritical. Knowing how to open (legs) at 16 does not mean also knowing how to close (account) unlike a more mature 18 who is probably better in counting and negotiating.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually all of them should say they suspect she might be underaged, therefore book and paid her inorder to give her counselling and rescue her from the devil.:o

Maybe can get national day award.:o

Howard's defend : Talk Enviroment issues with the girls for 60 mins in the Nude
no sex involved.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal

Suicide. It's free and escape jail term for them. They also escape shame in public. For those who are married, they also don't have to deal with divorce which is the next legal nightmare for them.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you guys damn creative when thinking up defence for the 48....
if only BJ or PCC but no penetration then still can be charged bo?
Any lawyers?