• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, bankers

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, ban

Suicide. It's free and escape jail term for them. They also escape shame in public. For those who are married, they also don't have to deal with divorce which is the next legal nightmare for them.
walau fuck underaged whore and possible jailtime need to die meh?
But thenagain we are dealing with weak sinkies......won't surprise me if one of the 48 pulls a fast one

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, ban

hahahaha. must have one big name still a mystery to keep everyone in suspense.

Talking about this, how come the CNB/SCDF/CPIB/MILF no sound already?

Hahaha... Did i read wrong or what? MILF... Ministry of .....??

M

Mdm Tang

you guys damn creative when thinking up defence for the 48....
if only BJ or PCC but no penetration then still can be charged bo?
Any lawyers?

Charged For Having Sex with 18 yr old :

a) how you / SPF defined sex with
18 yr or below ???

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

BJ and Aj are unnatural sex which is also chargable. I am not sure about HJ though.

Escaping jail time is not possible for paid sex with minor.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

雏妓案
 传第三波名单近日出炉
 当中料包括知名律师

盛传第三波提控名单将在近日出炉,预料会有更多人被控,当中竟包括知名律师。
  轰动狮城的名人嫖雏妓案,这个星期一在初庭正式引爆,直到昨天,已有48名男子被控上庭,在坊间掀起热烈讨论。
  据报道,警方去年12月采取雷厉行动,接连粉碎了至少3个网络卖淫集团,其中包括涉及这起雏妓案的龟公谭文超所经营的“淫窟”。
  一般相信,警方在逮捕谭文超后,从他的手机和电脑记录中发现花名册,导致80多名嫖客先后被警方传召问话。
  如此一来,扣除了已被控的48名男子,还有至少30名男子,未遭到提控。
  据本报探悉,这起嫖雏案相信还会爆出更惊人的第三波提控名单,惹上官司除了还有来自商界或金融界的专业人士,相信还有至少3到4名的律师和高级军官等。
  据消息人士透露,涉案的这几名律师,都超过40岁,在法律界属于资深律师,其中有者甚至来自本地大型律师楼,颇有名气。
  消息人士也说,卷入嫖雏案的律师,目前还在执业,他们也经常出入法庭为客户处理法律事宜,生活如常。
  详情请参阅4月19日的《新明日报》

Maybe the famous lawyer is Subhas Anan himself that's why he booked himself to defend the men so can shun bian defend himself later. LOL.

Maybe Nelson Yau is really one of them as well.

M

Mdm Tang

any bro got the SPF definition ?
can post here ? tks

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then all the women will take over lah. That is the point in this law right?

This is a stupid law! We will run out of elites if so many of them are charge with such minor case

Grace

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. really pity the young gal ended up like this.
think she only collect very very little from the pimp.

2. must punish the pimp and organizer more severely.[/FONT
]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All the sex laws in Sinkie land are quite confusing..

What about havin sex with an Ah Kua?

What about the gays and the lesbians having sex with their own kind?

The law should be changed.. Most gals nowadays are already having sex with their BFs when they entered sec school.. Me myself had sex with a gal one year older than me when I was in Sec 3.. That was years back.. KNN all this sex laws only favours the women.. Sinkie males are fucked each time they unzipped their pants..

BIGGERFUCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

The real face of the members inside the PAP and ruling incompetence is made known. Totally value destruction is now easily 500 million SGD.

M

Mdm Tang

Now i know why Loong quickly ask

WONG KAN SENG

to retire :smile:

M

Mdm Tang

Any Bro Seen The Charge Sheet ?

Charge Under Which Section of The Penal Code ?

Can share ?

News @ AsiaOne

Swiss man charged in Singapore callgirl scandal

He was accused of paying the girl twice for sex in luxury hotels. -AFP

Wed, Apr 18, 2012
AFP

Above: Howard Shaw

SINGAPORE - A scandal over an underage Singaporean prostitute widened Wednesday after a Swiss man and a prominent Singaporean business figure were accused of being among her clients.

RELATED STORIES
Names of 48 men charged for sex with underage prostitute
The online vice trial
Video: Howard Shaw charged for sex with underage girl
Swiss national Juerg Buergin, 40, and Howard Shaw, 41, a member of a famous Asian cinema and property clan, were charged with having paid sex with a woman under the age of 18, an offence punishable by up to seven years in prison.

In charge sheets seen by AFP, Buergin was accused of paying the girl twice for sex in luxury hotels while Shaw allegedly procured her services once.

Local media reports said the girl was 17 when the alleged offences took place between September 2010 and February 2011.

Singapore media websites said Buergin is a former executive at Swiss banking giant UBS in Singapore but UBS had no comment on the report.

Banking sources said Buergin quit UBS earlier this year as executive director in the operations department, a backroom function.

Shaw is a grandson of the late Runme Shaw, who with his brother Run Run Shaw set up film distribution giant Shaw Organisation, which now has wide-ranging property and business interests as well as charitable activities.

So far, 48 men have been charged in connection with the girl, who worked for a now defunct online prostitution website.

Until the scandal, Howard Shaw was better known as the former executive director of the non-profit Singapore Environmental Council, which championed green causes. He quit in 2011 to join an investment holding company.

The other accused men include a former school principal, a senior civil servant and a naval officer.
The 44 men charged with hiring underage prostitute
Click on thumbnail to view (Photos: ST, TNP, Shin Min, Wanbao)

For more photos, click here.

Copyright ©2011 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn. No. 198402868E. All rights reserved.
Privacy Statement Conditions of Access Advertise

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously... did all the 48 get caught with their pants down.. with the girl?
I cannot understand what it takes to persecute them on grounds of sex with underaged... just by phone appt or name list furnished by the PIMP? If the PIMP list my name does that make me guilty?? If the girl identified me as one who screwed her does that make me guilty? Did all these men admit guilt???

What happens to innocent till proven guilty? And what constitutes a valid proof? It is about a person's lifetime reputation.

Something is seriously wrong here.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's only a matter of time before the name of a pastor, priest, or monk will come out. Mark my word.

dont worry their dovotees or followers will forgive them ...mark my word too :wink:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously... did all the 48 get caught with their pants down.. with the girl?
I cannot understand what it takes to persecute them on grounds of sex with underaged... just by phone appt or name list furnished by the PIMP? If the PIMP list my name does that make me guilty?? If the girl identified me as one who screwed her does that make me guilty? Did all these men admit guilt???

What happens to innocent till proven guilty? And what constitutes a valid proof? It is about a person's lifetime reputation.

Something is seriously wrong here.

I thought so too.

They should have just charge the pimp and the whore - who knowingly deceive these men by their false advertisement. I bet most of them will stay away if they know the girl was underage in the first place. They should lock up the pimp forever, send the girl for counciling and just give those guys a warning.

60 lives and families destroyed by an honest mistake is just too much...........

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cpt. GMS isn't on the charge list. He's on a flight to HK. :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

By the look of the trend of the charging, there might be some politician of some sort but 100% definitely not me! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Looks like GMS is not out of the woods yet :biggrin: