• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, bankers

FakeWatchPeddler

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, ban

That the ironical part of it, if I bang a so call under 18 but don't pay her, its ok but the moment I pay her its not. Then what if I buy her a gift, does that mean its ok or not?

Next time you bonk a prostitute below 18 but above 16, make sure both of you deny it's a commercial transaction. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, ban

Hm....this appears to be a good defence. Just remember to put the money in a red packet.

Whores give red packet to chiongsters who are virgin boys...
So give ang pow to whores symbolize what?

Last edited: