• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, bankers

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: 3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, ban

Interesting that nobody here has actually bombarded the teacher who was allegedly "grassroot leader" and possibly "PAP member" which was supposedly the "NORM".

Goh Meng Seng

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3rd batch name list coming out, includes Lawyers, high ranking army officers, ban

I thought you are an "independent political anal yst".

By the look of the trend of the charging, there might be some politician of some sort but 100% definitely not me! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Interesting that nobody here has actually bombarded the teacher who was allegedly "grassroot leader" and possibly "PAP member" which was supposedly the "NORM".

That teacher was from your River Valley SAP School. Looks like now SAP should stand for Sexually Assisted Program. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is sex with a minor so strong that even the so called political clout or connections i'm sure some of these men have useless?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Please remind him that he was a defeated candidate 手下败将 and not a POLITICIAN. He had to sooth himself by branding himself as Politcal Observer :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I am "independent" alright. Just an observation that this forum is exceptionally quiet on bombing the alleged "grassroot leader" cum possible "PAP member". Actually I know the reason why. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I am not quite sure if he graduated from River Valley though he was teaching there.

When I see opposition supporters having a field day whacking that poor guy on the FB, I was really "worried" you know.

Goh Meng Seng

That teacher was from your River Valley SAP School. Looks like now SAP should stand for Sexually Assisted Program. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously... did all the 48 get caught with their pants down.. with the girl?
I cannot understand what it takes to persecute them on grounds of sex with underaged... just by phone appt or name list furnished by the PIMP? If the PIMP list my name does that make me guilty?? If the girl identified me as one who screwed her does that make me guilty? Did all these men admit guilt???

What happens to innocent till proven guilty? And what constitutes a valid proof? It is about a person's lifetime reputation.

Something is seriously wrong here.

Welcome to Singapore. Justice? Freedom? Human rights? Who needs them! After all, we Singaporeans are practical people, you know. We prefer stuff that we can touch and eat. :smile:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not quite sure if he graduated from River Valley though he was teaching there.

When I see opposition supporters having a field day whacking that poor guy on the FB, I was really "worried" you know.

Goh Meng Seng

Why? Sinner's empathy? Fucking despicable piece of fat turd!.....LOL....alamak....LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you mean poor guy? He can afford up S$500 a fuckshot on an underaged girl. Nothing near the field day you had with YSL on private affairs with adult mutual consent where any marital unfaithfulness should be up to the families concerned to sort out. Another double standard on your part.

Also, why must "whacking" that guy be branded as opposition supporters? He was reported, detected, arrested and investigated by police, not opposition.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Well, YSL also poor guy too, mishandle the whole saga and lost his seat but he is also an irresponsible guy.

Ok, if you insist, then that teacher is not a poor guy, deserves all the bombing and such.... well, this makes me even more "sweating" for your pals and party.

Goh Meng Seng

What do you mean poor guy? He can afford up S$500 a fuckshot on an underaged girl. Nothing near the field day you had with YSL on private affairs with adult mutual consent where any marital unfaithfulness should be up to the families concerned to sort out. Another double standard on your part.

Also, why must "whacking" that guy be branded as opposition supporters? He was reported, detected, arrested and investigated by police, not opposition.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well, YSL also poor guy too, mishandle the whole saga and lost his seat but he is also an irresponsible guy.

Ok, if you insist, then that teacher is not a poor guy, deserves all the bombing and such.... well, this makes me even more "sweating" for your pals and party.

That I agree, YSL totally mishandled. In fact, he couldn't face handling it and ran away. As for the RV teacher and the rest, just blame their own freak lust and bad luck.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Charged For Having Sex with 18 yr old :

a) how you / SPF defined sex with
18 yr or below ???

i think law is very specific on penetration

Para 1, Sect 376B of the Penal Code (Chap 224) states:

"Commercial sex with minor under 18

376B. (1) Any person who obtains for consideration the sexual services of a person, who is under 18 years of age, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, or with fine, or with both."​

Para 4 defines "sexual services" as:

"(4) In this section, “sexual services” means any sexual services involving —

(a) sexual penetration of the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of a person by a part of another person’s body (other than the penis) or by anything else; or

(b) penetration of the vagina, anus or mouth, as the case may be, of a person by a man’s penis."​

Section 377C (d) {Interpretation of sections 375 to 377B (sexual offences)} defines "sexual" as:

"(d) penetration, touching or other activity is “sexual” if —

(i) because of its nature it is sexual, whatever its circumstances or any person’s purpose in relation to it may be; or

(ii) because of its nature it may be sexual and because of its circumstances or the purpose of any person in relation to it (or both) it is sexual;"​

So the handjob or no penetration excuse is a no go.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Well, looks who is talking? :wink:

Well, as I have said before, WP IB or CB plus supporters have lost their moral compass due to their "fanaticism" in their support for their own party/WP. Basically lost their sense of right and wrong; it is quite a scary thing.

Goh Meng Seng

That I agree, YSL totally mishandled. In fact, he couldn't face handling it and ran away. As for the RV teacher and the rest, just blame their own freak lust and bad luck.

M

Mdm Tang

Thanks for the Update.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wah liao never ending.might as well charged all singaporean men...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, as I have said before, WP IB or CB plus supporters have lost their moral compass due to their "fanaticism" in their support for their own party/WP. Basically lost their sense of right and wrong; it is quite a scary thing.

Goh Meng Seng

Jesus Christ! Never thought I will live to see the day when Goh Meng Seng utter the words "Moral Compass!" Fat turd! I have no more room to bring back my siggy on you. Too bad!

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

alamak encik goh.how sure are you about this.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jesus Christ! Never thought I will live to see the day when Goh Meng Seng utter the words "Moral Compass!"

For a moment, I looked out my window to see if the Moon and Sun had aligned.