• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2nd Seat warmer Heng wants a strong mandate in the coming GE from dumb Sinkies for 10 million population!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 millions population for our current size will make us the world 's 2nd most densely populated country after Monaco. At 13,850 people per sq km... that is if you think in terms of land area ... yes , it is not liveable .... and that 's one of the main reasons the govt is planning for underground towns ( in Marina South ) and highway towns (in Tuas ) and car-lite towns ( in Tengah and future new towns ).

Perhap 10 millions is a stretch under current infrastructure ... 6.9 millions will be more of a possible limit for liveability in SIngapore.

Last edited:

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple but excellent analysis and I am with you on this.

The only thing that confuses me is why whingeing Sinkies are so terrified by "competition" from the very type of people that they think they are much cleverer too and hence, feel justifiably superior to, i.e. the Ah Nehs, Ah Tiongs, Pinoys, etc?

If indeed "Sinkies" are behaving in ways you had described, it is because that was how they were brought up. How else would they have learnt to behave in the manner you had described? If children grow up bad, please don't blame them, instead, blame their parents.

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Sinkies have talents they won't be losing their jobs to Ah Nehs, Ah Tiongs, Pinoys, etc.

Would you, as a business owner, swap a Sinkie for an Ah Neh/Pinoy/Ah Tiong if that Sinkie is truly talented and the profits and benefits he bring to your business is worth more than, or at least equal to, what you pay him?

The only time I will employ a Sinkie is if I run a business supplying first class whingers and champion whiners. That's where Sinkies natural talents lie.

Are you Singaporean? If you are, regardless of whether you are organic or import, why would you perceive your own countrymen thru a slant lens?

What have our countrymen done to you to deserve being described as "Sinkies", "Whiners", "Ungrateful" ... and "Bitches"?

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Sinkies have talents they won't be losing their jobs to Ah Nehs, Ah Tiongs, Pinoys, etc.

Would you, as a business owner, swap a Sinkie for an Ah Neh/Pinoy/Ah Tiong if that Sinkie is truly talented and the profits and benefits he bring to your business is worth more than, or at least equal to, what you pay him?

The only time I will employ a Sinkie is if I run a business supplying first class whingers and champion whiners. That's where Sinkies natural talents lie.

There are many Singaporeans who left Singapore and stamped their mark overseas, and who remained resident overseas. If they are without "talent", how else could they survive in a foreign land?

To the Singaporeans who lost their jobs and did not leave, can we say they are without "talent"?

Or could there be other reasons that these Singaporeans chose not to leave? Age? CPF? Family?

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal

To Singaporeans who lost their jobs due to cheaper labour imports, they didn't lose their jobs due to their lack of "talent", they lost their jobs because organisations were offered alternative economic choices, eg. cheaper labour imports.

And the decision for such alternative economic choices were made by some other people who have little or no possibility of losing their jobs.

Then we withhold the CPF due to such Singaporeans who lose their jobs. Well, how will they continue to service their mortgages and insurances?

And you expect Singaporeans who lost their jobs not to "whine", and not to "bitch"?

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not as clever as you so these guessing games are beyond my limited intellect. Why don't you simply tell me?

Some years ago, I heard this story:

During final exams for philosophy undergraduates at Oxford, an exam question stated a comment *** then asked candidates if they regarded that comment as a question or an answer.

A particular candidate answered the exam question with just the following sentence:

"If this is a question, then here is the answer".​

*** so as not to distract from my point, I chose not to share the exam question in full.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The locals are terrified for their salaries. Wages are depressed by cheaper imports, while cost of living increases incessantly.

The losers in life will always be "terrified" of everything and will blame everyone but themselves. To quote Cassius:
"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings."
If Sinkie losers are unable to compete with third world "underlings" that they feel superior to in every respect, don't blame the stars. Don't blame the PAP. Don't blame the "garment". Take a hard look in the mirror and blame that face in the mirror.

Can you not see the disconnect from your master's ivory tower? Maybe his teabags are blocking your vision

I don't have to live in anyone's ivory towers. I built my own. Because instead of perpetually whining like a fucking loser, I struggled, overcame adversities and challenges and worked hard to have enough to build my own ivory tower.

Had I adopted the typical loser Sinkie attitude of perpetually bitching and complaining, I would now be bitching about Malays, Muslims, CPF, Foreign Talents, etc instead of enjoying my well-deserved retirement and having SYTs queueing to lick my teabags.

Learn to be a winner. Adopt the attitude of winner. You will find it works wonders.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
We don't need more Ah Nehs ...1 million Ah Nehs here already and see where are the good paying jobs going to? We got no talent, is it?

Obviously not. Otherwise the jobs would have gone to the Sinkie "talents".

Congratulations to the Ah Nehs. Welcome and thank you for bringing your much needed talent and considerable intellect to Singapore.

Please make Singapore your home.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You call the 1 million Ah Nehs and few hundred thousands of Pinoys talents? They are leeches and depriving sinkees of good paying jobs.

Unlike FTs, Sinkies are competing in their own turf where they know the language, culture, the nooks and cranies, etc.

Despite all these advantages, these "superior" Sinkies still manage to lose out to these third world Ah Nehs and Pinoys. What does this tell you?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one should be daft enough to think that they'll stop at 6.9, 8 or 10 million when all those additional MRT lines are constructed.

Think of MRT lines as the 'skeleton'. En bloc flats and condos and high-rise mixed use buildings are the flesh. Imported FTs are the blood.

In many countries, they let the blood in first without building the skeletons and flesh first. Result: Blood splattering all over .

In Singapore, the PAP does it in the correct order. This is call forward planning. Well done and thank you PAP.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
If indeed "Sinkies" are behaving in ways you had described, it is because that was how they were brought up. How else would they have learnt to behave in the manner you had described? If children grow up bad, please don't blame them, instead, blame their parents.

So the fault of the PAP again???

Strip off your clothes. Look in the mirror. If you have two balls, it means you are a man. If your balls are covered in pubic hair, it means you are no longer a child.

If you are no longer a child, start behaving like the grown man that you are. Learn to take responsibility for your own life. Don't behave like a little spoilt brat of a child by blaming everyone but yourself for whatever predicament you find yourself in.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The grassroots leaders and myself have been busy on the ground explaining our government's policies to the residents. Most of them are appreciative of how hard the PAP has been working to earn their trust. The residents also wonder why the oppies, who claim to care so much, are usually nowhere to be seen until GE is around the corner.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you Singaporean? If you are, regardless of whether you are organic or import, why would you perceive your own countrymen thru a slant lens?

What have our countrymen done to you to deserve being described as "Sinkies", "Whiners", "Ungrateful" ... and "Bitches"?

I am a Singaporeans and in all likelihood, birthed at a time when you were still swimming in one of your father's balls.

My observation of Sinkies is no different from the great LKY, my once nemesis who jailed me, who described Sinkies as "champion grumblers".

I fully agree with LKY's observation. It's a reason why I gave up on politics. As I told CSJ, Sinkies are simply not worth fighting for. But CSJ is stubborn. He will learn this the hard way.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many Singaporeans who left Singapore and stamped their mark overseas, and who remained resident overseas. If they are without "talent", how else could they survive in a foreign land?

How many "stamped their mark"?

To the Singaporeans who lost their jobs and did not leave, can we say they are without "talent"?

We most certainly can. Otherwise, they won't lose their precious jobs to third world Ah Nehs and Pinoys.

Or could there be other reasons that these Singaporeans chose not to leave? Age? CPF? Family?

Basically no balls. No need to pretend it is about "Age, CPF, Family", etc.

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a Singaporeans and in all likelihood, birthed at a time when you were still swimming in one of your father's balls.

My observation of Sinkies is no different from the great LKY, my once nemesis who jailed me, who described Sinkies as "champion grumblers".

I fully agree with LKY's observation. It's a reason why I gave up on politics. As I told CSJ, Sinkies are simply not worth fighting for. But CSJ is stubborn. He will learn this the hard way.

If you were "birthed at a time when [I was] still swimming in one of [my] father's balls", that means I'm about 8-9 months younger than you.

LKY was your nemesis, and I'm honoured to be in dialogue with you.

Yet you concur with his description of Singaporeans as "champion grumblers". Does this mean you are also a "champion grumblers"? Unlikely, otherwise he won't be your nemesis.

Thus, not all Singaporeans are champion grumblers.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some years ago, I heard this story:

During final exams for philosophy undergraduates at Oxford, an exam question stated a comment *** then asked candidates if they regarded that comment as a question or an answer.

A particular candidate answered the exam question with just the following sentence:

"If this is a question, then here is the answer".​

*** so as not to distract from my point, I chose not to share the exam question in full.

All these feculent conjurations for not answering a question than you yourself posited and in which I sought an explication and elucidation from???

Sorry, I could have simply said: "All these mumbo-jumbo crap for not answering a question than you yourself asked???"

I just wanted to sound clever like you.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you were "birthed at a time when [I was] still swimming in one of [my] father's balls", that means I'm about 8-9 months younger than you.

LKY was your nemesis, and I'm honoured to be in dialogue with you.

Yet you concur with his description of Singaporeans as "champion grumblers". Does this mean you are also a "champion grumblers"? Unlikely, otherwise he won't be your nemesis.

Thus, not all Singaporeans are champion grumblers.

Deductive, inductive arguments, the logical consequences that flow from such inductions and deductions, etc were never my strong suit.

I failed my Filo 101 (I hoped I spelled "Filo" correctly). You must have excelled in yours. You are indeed a clever man.

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the fault of the PAP again???

Strip off your clothes. Look in the mirror. If you have two balls, it means you are a man. If your balls are covered in pubic hair, it means you are no longer a child.

If you are no longer a child, start behaving like the grown man that you are. Learn to take responsibility for your own life. Don't behave like a little spoilt brat of a child by blaming everyone but yourself for whatever predicament you find yourself in.

I'm talking of Singaporeans who behaved in ways you had described. Since where did I say "fault of the PAP"?

As you also mentioned LKY was your nemesis, I'll leave you to sort yourself out. You don't have to remove your clothes. Good night.