• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some folks are wise, some are retarded :biggrin:

dear retard/fucktard

as a fellow pap running dog, it is my duty to remind u to be gracious towards other forummers. practised what our chopper vision masters hv preached. be gracious!!!

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
You disabled retarded dog:mad: You disability must be both physical and mental.I do not need anyone to support me as I am not disabled.

HA HA, I know you're not disabled, BUT I DOUBT YOU CAN EVEN SUPPORT YOURSELF let alone trying to support your parents (IF YOU EVER DID WANTED TO SUPPORT THEM, OF COURSE).
DON'T CALL ME A SPASTIC DOG YOU ASSHOLE. SINGAPORE AIN'T GONNA SIDE A BASTARD LIKE YOU HERE THANKS. Omg, quite long since I'm vulgar so.. (sigh)
DON'T EVEN ASK SPLENDORA TO STFU, 'CAUSE YOU, SHOULD BE THE ONE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, THANKS. :biggrin:
Omg, is that very crude of me(!?) AWW, WELL I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, 'CAUSE IF YOU DON'T, WHY SHOULD WE.
EXPLAINING TO YOU WITH SENSE IS A WASTE OF TIME, CAN YOU FUCKING WAKE THE HELL UP & STOP THINKING YOU'RE IN SOME, OH-SO-MIGHTY PLACE WHERE YOU RULE THE WORLD, BECAUSE, SINGAPORE HAS A GOVERNMENT, NOT A KING, AS LEAST NEVER WILL IT BE YOU.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha.....agreed LOL :biggrin:

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot:wink: , cause I have probed his mind to the very depths and there is nothing there :p

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
HA HA, I know you're not disabled, BUT I DOUBT YOU CAN EVEN SUPPORT YOURSELF let alone trying to support your parents (IF YOU EVER DID WANTED TO SUPPORT THEM, OF COURSE).
DON'T CALL ME A SPASTIC DOG YOU ASSHOLE. SINGAPORE AIN'T GONNA SIDE A BASTARD LIKE YOU HERE THANKS. Omg, quite long since I'm vulgar so.. (sigh)
DON'T EVEN ASK SPLENDORA TO STFU, 'CAUSE YOU, SHOULD BE THE ONE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, THANKS. :biggrin:
Omg, is that very crude of me(!?) AWW, WELL I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, 'CAUSE IF YOU DON'T, WHY SHOULD WE.
EXPLAINING TO YOU WITH SENSE IS A WASTE OF TIME, CAN YOU FUCKING WAKE THE HELL UP & STOP THINKING YOU'RE IN SOME, OH-SO-MIGHTY PLACE WHERE YOU RULE THE WORLD, BECAUSE, SINGAPORE HAS A GOVERNMENT, NOT A KING, AS LEAST NEVER WILL IT BE YOU.

Welcome to the dark side of the force. Don't you find your new found anger liberating :mad: The dark side of the force is strong. Give in to your anger. :mad::mad::mad:

Don't be a pussy!!

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spare a thought for the deceased will you? Given a choice, do you think anyone would want to commit suicide? How do you know what kind of problems the girl had? Just because you are having a blast now does not mean that its permanent.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our friend has stopped his nonsense for now.:wink: Let's give him some time and space to repent and turn over a new leaf ya!!! :biggrin:

you mean hes a plant ? wait...plant got no brain leh ..:wink: . ok , i will stop for now :smile:

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
LAUGH OUT LOUD. Strangely, I'm laughing at the "Give in to your anger" ._.
Actually, can we stop all these now, Clinton666, I hope you've really said enough already, please?
It's really..

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully, we will see no more nonsense from him so that the poor girl can RIP :(

Yeah exactly, I really hope so too, 'cause I don't see a point in continuing anymore, & I don't find it doing any of us any good really. :/
Although I'm v pissed at my friend now, so, my emotions can get triggered anytime.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohhh.. I see, you dumbass retard. People who kill themselves in your book deserves your utmost respect. Your sons and daughters will know what to know should they want your respect:mad:

You seems to be having a good time mind-fucking ALSH...who have no idea he is being mind fucked at all LOL, sinkie can be really cute..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah exactly, I really hope so too, 'cause I don't see a point in continuing anymore, & I don't find it doing any of us any good really. :/
Although I'm v pissed at my friend now, so, my emotions can get triggered anytime.

Your friend is obviously pissed of with you for you retardedness :mad:.

After my exchanges with you, one thing's for sure. YOU ARE A PUSSY, just like those jumpers who can't deal with their problems head-on.

You should be put on suicide watch all your life for when push comes to shove, your solution is JUMP FOR IT