• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never scold your parents, why get them involved? Kani lau boh chow cheebye. Your whore mother was a low down prostitute at Banana Leg selling her rotten cheebye and she ganbanged by Blangadeshi and then did your mum realised she was giving birth to a "BASTARD" son like you

Go Fuck your mother and made another Bastard! KAN NI LAU BOH PUAH CHEE BYE. Lan cheow hor lee kum, ai Mai?

Bro relax, pple got no proper parents to educate him, don't waste your energy on this kind of pple lah, ltr ur electricity bills increase more

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
HEY!You fking asshole clinton666!Stop your fking nonsense&listen up!&make sure you listen good!NO!CLEAN THOSE FKING EYES OF YOUR CLEAN AND READ!MAKE SURE YOU READ IT GOOD!
Mernel only did what she did as she didn't have a choice!She didn't want to be sent to a fking girls' home!(although it was foolish of her to do such a thing.)But even if she did commit a fking suicide,she still used her brain alright you faggot!She wrote a letter to both her parents&her brother knowing fully well how much it would hurt them!You may still think it's silly of her to commit suicide just because she was going to be sent to a girl's home,have you any idea how life is like there?It's not something you can be proud of!And that's probably exactly how Mernel felt!And not only did she commit suicide and have YOU make a joke out of it!She even had a so-called ex of Eddy scold her on her blog saying that she killed her Eddy?Saying why did Mernel have to pull along the life of a innocent person when she herself wanted to commit suicide!But it's lie!It was Eddy who had caused Mernel's death!HE was the one who wanted her to die with him!Not the other way round!All because of a fking disapproval of their relationship by Mernel's family!So now that you know the whole truth,I suggest you stop all of this fking nonsense right here right now you fking faggot!I'm sure everyone speaking in defence of Mernel will be more than happy to beat the fking hell out of you!So I suggest you dig a hole and stay in there!SO THERE! :mad:

You lying retarded spastic dog. STFU!:mad:
( http://ryblogland.blogspot.com/ )

An emotional girl, who claimed to be the ex-girlfriend of Eddy Effendi ( Affendi ) , has lashed out at Mernel Koh Min Er 许敏儿 on her online journal for implicating Eddy.

Eddy Effendi's body was found beside Mernel Koh Min-Er at Block 127 in Bukit Timah West.

This is what she said on Mernel's online journal.

"yeah, she shouldn't had been scared for being sentencing to Girls Home or something. I mean, even if you really want to die or something, why pull innocent people down tgt? Like eddy? Do you know how much it hurt me to see him in the fcuking newspaper?

Why sniff glue and die? She didin't want all this to happen either? She even road letter to her mum asking her to take care ok! who to blame? only herself. if only she knows how to think, and not doing things resulting to going girls home. this is life, we can't posibbly just go and die because you can't accept the reality.

NOW EDDY'S GONE TOO! YOU TELL ME LAH, WHO CAN GIVE ME BACK A EDDY!
really, i don't know to hate her or feel sad for her. you guys put yourself in my shoe and think lor. i don't wish to spam her tagboard either. but i'm really really very upset. just like how his family did. i can only say, i regret leaving him the other time."

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never scold your parents, why get them involved? Kani lau boh chow cheebye. Your whore mother was a low down prostitute at Banana Leg selling her rotten cheebye and she ganbanged by Blangadeshi and then did your mum realised she was giving birth to a "BASTARD" son like you

Go Fuck your mother and made another Bastard! KAN NI LAU BOH PUAH CHEE BYE. Lan cheow hor lee kum, ai Mai?

You retarded Chow Ah Beng. Go FUCK Yourself dead. I do not understand any of your Hokkien. Didn't our govt banned the crass Hokkien language from all media.:mad:

Re-take your failed PSLE English before coming here to spout your nonsense. SHAME ON YOU!!:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, yes indeed, well done Sunny302!!
LOOK HERE CLINTON666, NO ONE IS SUPPORTING YOU, why are you thinking so highly of yourself, like wow, I am a I-know-every-shit-thing-better-than-you person. :O
Omg, shit, I'm dam afraid.

I can't stand your attitude anymore, are you like this in real life? I PITY YOU! A MILLION TIMES, HA HA. No one can stand your attitude, I'm very sure NO ONE. Maybe besides your parents? Yeahhhhhhh. & you think I wish to rebut you like this? Insult you like shit? If you aren't like this, I wouldn't even give a dam & post here thanks.

You disabled retarded dog:mad: You disability must be both physical and mental.I do not need anyone to support me as I am not disabled.

CLINTON666KNLBCCB

You retarded Chow Ah Beng. Go FUCK Yourself dead. I do not understand any of your Hokkien. Didn't our govt banned the crass Hokkien language from all media.:mad:

Re-take your failed PSLE English before coming here to spout your nonsense. SHAME ON YOU!!:mad:

Of course you don't understand hokkien, didn't you hear me calling you a "BASTARD"? Maybe you would understand Bangladeshi better since you got some of their blood in your spastic body. I am not spouting nonsense, I am Telling you this "FUCK YOU"

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you don't understand hokkien, didn't you hear me calling you a "BASTARD"? Maybe you would understand Bangladeshi better since you got some of their blood in your spastic body. I am not spouting nonsense, I am Telling you this "FUCK YOU"

You spastic maggot:mad: Why are you so angry. Are you Mornel's god-father, god-brother, god-sister, god-wtf. If you miss her, you can jolly well join her in HELL.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
You expect that Spastic Clinton666 to meet you ?

Forget it !! He is a f88king chow ah qua with plastic cunt !! If herm dare to meet up, I would have rip herm plastic chee bye strand by strand !!

Hey motherfucker, didnt ur mom/dad teach u how to read simple english sentences?

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is an interesting thought which could also be rivalled by another thought that this entire forum is run by the government of Singapore which gives inputs from both sides of the polemic and monitors the reaction of unsuspecting real monikers.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is an interesting thought which could also be rivalled by another thought that this entire forum is run by the government of Singapore which gives inputs from both sides of the polemic and monitors the reaction of unsuspecting real monikers.

No use. 90% of forummers here are mad !!:biggrin::biggrin:

Splendora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like hello?it was eddy who asked the girl to go die with him?open up your fking eyes and read properly la!

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
some how I feel this clinton666 is leongsam's alter ego. trying to stir shit to drive up traffic. :biggrin:

Like i say, the best way to deal with him is to ignore him. Such person cannot take it when people ignore them. That will be much better than scolding each other aimlessly. But , that why the forum is all about right?:confused:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
spastic post by Cuntacinte

f88k you dead !!

Have u F UR M Today ??

Gardens School Dropout like you are REAL SPASTIC !! Stop playing yourself with your PLASTIC CHEE BYE, and stop poking your f88king eyes to see STARS **** in the broad daylight !!