• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching most of ur thread, but this time I really cant help to FUCK U DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching most of ur thread, but this time I really cant help to FUCK U DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER!

I remember you, you balless retard :mad: JohnnyFT kicked your arse at Padang and you had to get down on your knees to beg for for your worthless life.

Get lost you cowardly twit :mad:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember you, you balless retard :mad: JohnnyFT kicked your arse at Padang and you had to get down on your knees to beg for for your worthless life.

Get lost you cowardly twit :mad:

Are u JohnnFT yourself? If u are so, have u not learn any lesson yet?

If u are not, do u dare to face me in person?

Lets not do it behind the computer screen with ur balless and childish act.

Stop the pretend and face me in person if u still have the guts, until then fuck u back where u belong.

Hellogoodbye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, do you have to call her a dog, or a retard.
At least she's better than you.
You're such a loser, at least she's happier now.

Hellogoodbye

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have nothing to say right Clinton666, only know how to call other people dog/retard.
You think your math pro then you smart? Eff you upside down, stupid asshole.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stop the pretend and face me in person if u still have the guts, until then fuck u back where u belong.

JohhnyFT told me you cry like a little girl when he kicked your butt:biggrin:. You can be a hero behind the computer screen but in real life, you are a dickless coward :mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, do you have to call her a dog, or a retard.
At least she's better than you.
You're such a loser, at least she's happier now.

Oh, she is happy to be burnt in the lakes of fire.

You should get your whole family to take a dive from your flats :mad:

You are worse than a spastic maggot.

Splendora

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG la Clinton666.What's your problem?Can't you spare a thought for the poor girl and her loved ones?Why must you be so cold-hearted?How can you make fun of this whole thing without batting a single eye lash?Man are you inhumane!Can't you just let her spirit rest in peace!?&you don't even know the whole fking story?How can you just jump to conclusions just like that?How imature!Please grow up&find yourself a heart!Damn..

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, yes indeed, well done Sunny302!!
LOOK HERE CLINTON666, NO ONE IS SUPPORTING YOU, why are you thinking so highly of yourself, like wow, I am a I-know-every-shit-thing-better-than-you person. :O
Omg, shit, I'm dam afraid.

I can't stand your attitude anymore, are you like this in real life? I PITY YOU! A MILLION TIMES, HA HA. No one can stand your attitude, I'm very sure NO ONE. Maybe besides your parents? Yeahhhhhhh. & you think I wish to rebut you like this? Insult you like shit? If you aren't like this, I wouldn't even give a dam & post here thanks.

Splendora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here here.So Cinton666,you better stop your nonsense and leave the poor girl alone!let her spirit rest in peace!I wouldn't even blame her if she were to come and find you tonight!GOD!You sure do deserve it!SO THERE!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey motherfucker, didnt ur mom/dad teach u how to read simple english sentences?

Refer back my last post to u, and reply only when u are ready to face me in person.

Balless or dickless or both?

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by NissanViP

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
JohhnyFT told me you cry like a little girl when he kicked your butt:biggrin:. You can be a hero behind the computer screen but in real life, you are a dickless coward :mad:
<!-- / message -->

Splendora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woahwoahwoah!Hold your anger NissanViP!It's not worth getting all worked up over someone like him.Let's all pretend that he never ever exists!

Hellogoodbye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666, you're not Mernel, if only you know what she felt.
The sense of hopelessness in her.
If her life was as happy as yours or mine, she wouldn't have jumped right?
Can you just show her some respect?

Splendora

Alfrescian
Loyal
HEY!You fking asshole clinton666!Stop your fking nonsense&listen up!&make sure you listen good!NO!CLEAN THOSE FKING EYES OF YOUR CLEAN AND READ!MAKE SURE YOU READ IT GOOD!
Mernel only did what she did as she didn't have a choice!She didn't want to be sent to a fking girls' home!(although it was foolish of her to do such a thing.)But even if she did commit a fking suicide,she still used her brain alright you faggot!She wrote a letter to both her parents&her brother knowing fully well how much it would hurt them!You may still think it's silly of her to commit suicide just because she was going to be sent to a girl's home,have you any idea how life is like there?It's not something you can be proud of!And that's probably exactly how Mernel felt!And not only did she commit suicide and have YOU make a joke out of it!She even had a so-called ex of Eddy scold her on her blog saying that she killed her Eddy?Saying why did Mernel have to pull along the life of a innocent person when she herself wanted to commit suicide!But it's lie!It was Eddy who had caused Mernel's death!HE was the one who wanted her to die with him!Not the other way round!All because of a fking disapproval of their relationship by Mernel's family!So now that you know the whole truth,I suggest you stop all of this fking nonsense right here right now you fking faggot!I'm sure everyone speaking in defence of Mernel will be more than happy to beat the fking hell out of you!So I suggest you dig a hole and stay in there!SO THERE! :mad:

CLINTON666KNLBCCB

Save the cucumber for your mother who ain't getting any satisfaction from your dickless daddy.:mad:

I never scold your parents, why get them involved? Kani lau boh chow cheebye. Your whore mother was a low down prostitute at Banana Leg selling her rotten cheebye and she ganbanged by Blangadeshi and then did your mum realised she was giving birth to a "BASTARD" son like you

Go Fuck your mother and made another Bastard! KAN NI LAU BOH PUAH CHEE BYE. Lan cheow hor lee kum, ai Mai?