• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

Hellogoodbye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey clinton666, you better think before you say anything. Mernell and Eddy jump they have their reasons, please dont anyhow say she retareded. Please dont say both of my friends. what if you lost your friend and bf? How will you feel. You say somemore at night they come find you. You better go and think what you said isit true. If you dontknow anything about it. Please shut your mouth.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why not? if i am firm believer, why can't i persist?

are you that petshop owner from japan again? how's life?

firm believer as in blind faith ?:wink:i dont have anything against you ..just that i dont buy religions .

business kind of slow down in japan ..guess the world have stop spending money :( . some of my big customer who used to spend sin$7000 at one go in my shop have not appear for weeks :( . your god can help me with that anot ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you realized he and clinton666 have similarities? :biggrin:
Just that clinton666 conditions is more serious than him

bro , clinton is a fake christain lah ...teekee is a trueeeeeee christain , thats the different :wink: although they seems to share the same father :biggrin:

xiaoboy94

clinton666, wow what is wrong with you.
People suicide, died. Also funny?
I tell u, if u suicide and died.
I will LAUGH MY ASS LOUD.

People dead, u treat it as joke? Hey, wtf.
Learn some manner for the dead and alive.
No manner brad like you should not live in this world.
holy crap dude.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) this is not only your opinion..all christains think like you and act like you ..face the facts .
2) very true
3) many priest use "god" to get what they want cheat money ..rape woman , molest boys...religion what :biggrin: Isn't it crazy with all these church scandals? I'm beginning to understand how all those Bibles ended up in hotel rooms :wink:
4) so you do believe in creation ?<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ffX9msPCwZk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ffX9msPCwZk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
5) i can measure air by using the correct tools ..can god be measure ?:biggrin:
6) improving ? i thought your god can create miracle over night ?:wink:
7) what about oil ?:biggrin:
8) i guess you really need a doctor
9) are you trying to act god ? let him tell me and not you ..:biggrin: so far he dont have the cheek to face me ...either theres no god or your god is useless :wink:

1. Because Christians only believe in 1 God.
2. There isn't much too say, is it? I say not true, you say very true, this would go on for ages.
3. Then they are sinning. To err is human.
4. Yes I do. Evolution is nothing but a lie.
5. Please enlighten me if you know a test for nitrogen gas.
6. Doesn't mean he will.
7. Oil has 3 states too.
8. For what?
9. No, I'm not trying to act God. Do you expect a King to come and tell you something personally? No, he'll send a messenger. What more, the King of kings.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Because Christians only believe in 1 God.
2. There isn't much too say, is it? I say not true, you say very true, this would go on for ages.
3. Then they are sinning. To err is human.
4. Yes I do. Evolution is nothing but a lie.
5. Please enlighten me if you know a test for nitrogen gas.
6. Doesn't mean he will.
7. Oil has 3 states too.
8. For what?
9. No, I'm not trying to act God. Do you expect a King to come and tell you something personally? No, he'll send a messenger. What more, the King of kings.

1) what about others religion beliefs ? whatever christian belive is true ?
2) then why are you here ?:biggrin:
3) i called it crime
4) Don't tell me you're a Christian. Let me figure it out.:wink:
5) dont let me spoon feed you , go to yahoo search ..or maybe " god will help you ? :wink:
6) If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever :biggrin:
7) i didnt know that god related to oil ?:rolleyes:
8) for what ?
9) are you comparing your god with king or your king with god :wink:? you are thai ?

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) what about others religion beliefs ? whatever christian belive is true ?
2) then why are you here ?:biggrin:
3) i called it crime
4) Don't tell me you're a Christian. Let me figure it out.:wink:
5) dont let me spoon feed you , go to yahoo search ..or maybe " god will help you ? :wink:
6) If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever :biggrin:
7) i didnt know that god related to oil ?:rolleyes:
8) for what ?
9) are you comparing your god with king or your king with god :wink:? you are thai ?

1. We believe that what believe in is true. we don't believe in other gods but i'm trying to be sensitive here.
2. not to repeat "not true" again and again.
3. a sin is not always a crime but most crimes are sins.
4. where's the link?
5. there is no test for nitrogen gas. it is in my chemistry notes.
6. at least you are starting to think, "what if there is a god?"
7. huh?
8. what would i need a doctor for?
9. no, i'm not thai. we look upon our god as the king of kings.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro,

You are have fallen into that faggot "Clinton666" trap.
He has cause the undesirable argurment in the thread.

Relax bro!!!

As u know, u always have my support in any challenge but this time i think no one is right or wrong, Clinton666 is the caused.

Please calm down bro!!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Scoobydooku,

Please relax in your posting.
I feel you have fallen into faggot Clinton666 trap.

Please calm down, sir!!

Thank you.:smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
business kind of slow down in japan ..guess the world have stop spending money :( . some of my big customer who used to spend sin$7000 at one go in my shop have not appear for weeks :( . your god can help me with that anot ? :wink:

God is not an ATM with unlimited funds lah...where you can go and withdraw money....:biggrin:

But He can help you to reduce the feelings of needing more money...do you want this kind of help?

if you do i can pray for you, also you can go to church to pray to...2 or more people more effective lah....:biggrin:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you do i can pray for you, also you can go to church to pray to...2 or more people more effective lah....:biggrin:

Trying to promote chrikukustianity and pull more pple in? Maybe you can go to the wet market place and try your luck on the aunties and uncles, they may be easier targets for you chrikukustians.